/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3218

Tentacle rape, Misha tested, Hanako approved edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Lilly!

First for getting rid of useless cripples

Nth for a happy Hana!

Good morning ksg!
>Not Mama Lilly
For shaaaaame
Rewrite mean it is to be redone!
I'm working on something else first though that's taking a bit longer than I'd thought desu haha it's Christmas themed

Nth for headpat!

Same 250 images on repeat
Oh what fun we have

Good morning, Undertaker! What's up?

Hey 'Taker! Having a good day?
Why are you rewriting it? I thought it was great as it is. A little slower but all stories need slower parts

Good morning ksg.
It's said lightning doesn't strike in the same place twice, but whoever made that phrase hadn't heard about a lightning rod.

See ya.

Hey there SHG. Hope you have fun with the games. Let me know if you want to do something.
>spoiler
Great! In case the game didn't tell you, with that you should be able to use the Lady Liadrin Paladin hero in Hearthstone.

I still would've kept it around regardless.

>I'm working on something else first though that's taking a bit longer than I'd thought
More 'How Far' ETA: Never due to perpetual delays...

>Same 250 images on repeat.
Bruh...

>A little slower but all stories need slower parts
>Dude, I just met you and you're under debilitating pain but here's my motorcycle, it's extremely fucking rare and almost invaluable but I'm going to give it you because you're the main character
>slower

Bruh...

Good morning, Sponge! Just chilling out at work, got the heater pumping. Yourself?
I have some rarer posted pictures, if you like.
Ehhh, I felt it wasn't as good as it could be. The whole section with nurse giving her the motorbike in a unnecessary rush was just very... I dunno, un-Fallout I guess?
I've got something better, I feel, planned.

Inb4 Hanako writer curse
Hi, bye!
I know I know you hush! And I mean I still have it, but why read something that won't be cannon right?

For Suriko's new VN!

>but why read something that won't be cannon right?
>What is the KS Alpha restoration project
Answer: Dead

I'm just saying trying to juggle 4 stories plus might be a bit too much.

Hey Kenji, will do

Thanks for the tip, but I already got it months ago haha

Yeah but I meant action wise it was a lot slower. Nothing really happened beyond the motorcycle, where other chapters lot's of stuff did

Yeah okay then

You're catching up.

Heyo and bye-o.
Give me a secret word that I must write in.

Ah, I see.

Stuck at home, lurkin 'cause I'm sick
otherwise fine
post whatever you like, I've got like 10 images

I agree, and it kinda is, but this Christmas is a One shot so it'll be done most likely today or tomorrow. Fallout will get a few chapters, then back to How Far, and we'll be into the new year where I get a full time job and abandon you all :D

Jk hopefully

Yea it just doesn't feel wandery enough. No Fallout game really opens with you hopping on a vehicle and going somewhere, it's all always "Hey shits happening you gotta get the fuck out and wander around."
The secret word is
Red velvet cake
Aw, sorry to hear that. Whatcha gettin down with the sickness? What are you sick with?

Hey, you're the writer, you know what you're doing. I'm just a humble viewer
Seriously, okay day?

Oh, right.

To be fair...
I have two copies of the asset rip

Excellent.

you can leave me I have your car keys.

I got a stomach bug, so I'm mostly trying not to puke
but hey, no work

In the past I'd have said it doesn't count but at these numbers it's not all that impactful.
I'm assuming you mean the main/alpha rips? grid1 might be worth ripping too
and I'm still never gonna live down losing 1-2 years of stuff, stupid hard drive

Alright, got it.

It's just started really, but Amanda slept over and we had fun waking one another up this morning, so I'm doing well. I'm working on your story for you as we speak :)
Lol well you do have a better memory than most, so you'd probably be able to peace together a way to find my actual profile's rather than the one's labeled Undertaker
Lol well that is certainly a good way to look at it. What are you doing besides computing to pass the oh-so-lovely time?

I meant can't.

I probably could.
I-I mean it's not like I have a massive corkboard with strings all over it trying to figure out who you are...

Afternoon alarm clock degenerate!

Not much, really. Just playin some Monster Hunter, watchin some MST3K

Of course the moment I get into it, a delivery comes up. Gah

I realized lol.

Yes, without me giving you hints, send me all of the details you know about me in a note? I'm having fun with this merry chase.

It just turned past! 12:08pm Misha appreciation post!

>send me all of the details you know about me in a note?
So you can cover your tracks better? Never!

Oh right, forgot to ask, what'd she get you?

Haha sounds good man, glad you had fun
Thanks

I never understood why people like yuuko.

I've always found her extremely annoying and kind of ugly for an anime girl.

Evening lads

so what's the deal with Suriko?

So how was the birthday anyway?

She's cute, clumsy but amusing, and very friendly. She's "shaped like a friend", somewhat

In-game I'd be inlcined to agree with you but some of the fan-art is pretty top-notch.

Post it all!

Hey there, what's up?

only a few pages

happy katawas!

Tbh you have literally everything you need haha. You even know my last name, though if YOU know that you know it is another story ;)

For our 6 month, we went to the planatarium and she got me a magnetic hour glass, and she personally made me ornaments of all of the planets, our Zodiac signs, and our favorite constellation, because we met in an Astronomy class. She also painted a picture of Foxy & Mangle cuddling on a canvas that I have hanging on my wall now. I can't find the image that she used for reference, but yea we like to watch FNAF together I know cancer haha. She also got us matching rings, which I told her would be our promise rings, of Jack and Sally from Nightmare that say "We're simply meant to be."
I got her three candles with pendants, one an Angel of Miricles, one for Love, and one for the spirt of the Wolf, because meeting her in itself was a Miracle, which gave blossium to Love, and that eventually we would start our own pack of Wolves.

She then lost her ring within 3 days lol

For my birthday she got me two books, a spider-man ornament for my tree, and Pumpkin King Jack keychain and J&S pens!

>Post it all!
Oh god no, please no.

Also, about Yuuko, kissable collarbones.

HAPPY!

Who the fuck is this brown haired chick?

I'm not her biggest fan desu but clutsy can be very cute
Good evening Suzu-poster!
It was wonderful, thank you :) and a special thanks to that user and FCD for the picture. I showed her and she laughed her ass off.
>That top right Rin tho

Suddenly Homura.

>brown haired chick
It's one of the replacement student council girls in Shizune's route.

>You even know my last name
I do?

>spoiler
Well sounds cute. But mostly very very fucking gay.
Dear lord I really need to get something planned...

Aoi or Keiko I don't remember.

>second spoiler
>pic related

What picture? Did I miss something?

fuck tha police

If Mish was a mahou shoujo what would her power be?

This is horribad, and you should feel bad!

You do!

It is very fuckin gay, but considering it's with her, it cancels out a bit of the gay and leaves a big dumb grin on my face.
Lol she swears she knows where it is, she just can't find it there.
And this one!
It says "I baked you a cake, but I kinda ate everything..." or something to that effect.
>Suddenly Godoka appears

I concerned with how ooc Hanako is behaving.

Everyone know there is nothing gayer than a healthy long term monogamous heterosexual relationship

I'm not, Hanako wasn't exactly characterized very much in her route

Ah this one. Yeah it is cute!

I wanna remind you that this is bad and you should feel bad!

>scissoring
>juicy canoe

Why did they have to ruin it

How so?

by not being characterized very much

You're right, I'm currently flogging myself.

Oh, that's where this is from. huh

the ability to have perfect fingernails
Shizune still won't go out with her

Is that how all the cool kids try to fit in, by hating on Hanako?

You should be.

>you have to appologize to 4LS like a 100% cuck in every fan creation or parody image so those paranoid mental illness ridden fags won't attack you for copyright infringement

I know, is shame
It's adorable :D I really am considering having it as like an avatar or something somewhere hahaha
She'd be a lot like that hungry little girl that really likes giving head.
Or was that taking?

I'm not hating on Hanako buttmunch, I said she wasn't characterized her much in her route
There's basically 0 instances of her getting to do things of her own volition, so you can't see what she likes to do, as an example

What is tile hopping

And don't listen to him, healthy etc etc relationships are hella fine and cute.

and board games

Things Suriko abandoned in his half of the story.

hey /ksg/!
how is your day going?

I will never stop thinking of how funny it is (in a sad way) that Hanako's dad was mentioned as being her close relationship on the official website, and indeed he was the one to rush her out of the burning house in her alpha route, but in Hanako's final route the only one she talks about is her mom.

It's either bad that he had such a poor grasp of the character, or extra bad that he decided to change something for the worse just to be different.
And based on his subversion it's probably the latter.

Horrible.
I am seeing that crispy-faced entitled whore everywhere.

Hi, sleepy!
doing fine, off work 'cause I'm sick
how are you?

>hanako
>entitled
Don't use words you don't understand

Things like this are why I'll never replay hanakos route, I've got the feeling my memories of it are better than it actually was

The finished route has her mother wrapping her body around Hanako to shield her from the flames. The alpha has her dad throwing her out in the snow. Whichever is better is subjective but personally I prefer the final version.

Still not sure where you've told me.
Also, Nightmare before Christmas seems a bit ironic given your other interests.

Anyway, sleep time.
G'night, doods!
See you all tomorrow.

Night kiwi, sleep well. Have some good rest.

good night, friend, sleep well

why hate hanako when you can love her?
sounds comfy , hope you sickness isn't too bad
i'm good , slept way too much

It's scientifically inaccurate to act like the flames are the cause of death in a house fire anyways, so it's not just subjective.

What is subjective is that her negative reaction to being treated like a kid with the white knight shit (which is awful writing but let's just assume it was inevitable) would have made more sense if she was being treated like a kid by a guy (male) which would being back memories and survivor's guilt of her dad's sacrifice protecting her.

In its current form the white knight shit doesn't even mean anything. There's no survivor's guilt, just you-know-what for DRAMA, and it's just a way to stall for time and try to drag out 4 acts.

I will admit, Hanako is kinda hard to write because of that. She just doesn't really have anything super identifiable other than how social anxiety, which is kinda whipped away in the Fallout story... I dunno, it's a bit difficult.
Lol I know, thank you.
>The search continues
Goodnight, Kiwi!
This rules out that it can and does happen though. Parents have been found dead, wrapped around loved ones who come out alright before. Pass out from smoke, die to fire. If you're shielded as Hanako was, you may live. Personally I don't think of it as her remembering sacrifices, just the after effects. I think she was a proud child with proud parents, and that everybody pitying her, even the new dude who spent so much time pitying himself looking down on her, would eventually pushes her to snap.

I love Lilly!

everybody does.
i'm late but good night anyway

orie

no argument here

maybe if it was a fire from a chemical spill or something else with lots of fuel and good ventilation, but house fires aren't like that and anecdotes are a poor substitute for research.
and there's really no excuse for when connections like this were stronger in earlier drafts, but were then weakened to make a weaker story.

I always assumed it happened during her birthday. A toy that she received, or a candle left burning, and that's why she hates her birthday is because it was technically her fault

Or they could have used their brains and done both pride and guilt.

His behavior wasn't realistic anyway (ask just about any person who likes Hanako whether they intended to romance and help her grow during her route, or if they intended to shield her from the world, and I'm pretty sure the fanbase isn't hopeless enough to answer with the latter in the majority), but it's okay for things to be not realistic sometimes, as long as it's meaningful. Hanako's route was neither.

Her old writer made a post on leddit or blogspot or something saying that the birthday stuff was supposed to be sadness over the fact another year has passed or something, which doesn't even make any sense. Does she act like this on New Years?

But this was after release, there wasn't any birthday depression in Hanako's alpha route, and he probably wasn't involved in the decision to add that stuff. He probably just came up with something that looked right, without knowing if it was true or not.
It would be the same as when he came here to advertise his new book and he didn't know where one of Hanako's rape CGs was from. He simply doesn't know what her final route is like.

She believes that if she wasn't born the fire wouldn't happen somehow, so she blames herself on her birthday.

Something like that.

>rape cg's

Shh. Whiteknights are still buttblasted they got btfo.

It wasn't rape, she said so herself.
Stop memeing and face reality.

Would you still love your waifu if she was a centaur?

Oh yes your MS paint image proves it, all evidence of her behavior and her saying twice that she just wanted to show her scars is invalidated
kill yourself white knight