Hellcat Minivan

Its official. Fiat is now just shoving that stupid meme motor into everything now.

topspeed.com/cars/chrysler/2017-chrysler-pacifica-hellcat-ar172693.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f-o_h2JJrTo
youtube.com/watch?v=sgk_6QMjVdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>March 31
That was an April Fool's joke

Fake or not. I don't see the problem.

As long it comes with a boot full of barf bags.

You're pretty gullible user the Pacifier is transverse fwd

v8 minivan, for when you're cucked, but desperately want to break your cage

>stupid meme motor

What is wrong with it? Makes good power and seems to be pretty reliable so far?

Because wagonfags are autists who want to ruin perfectly good cars for practicality that they'll never use

youtu.be/f-o_h2JJrTo

How is it a meme motor? I bet no one can tell me off of the top of their head, what the engine code for the hellcat is.

>Sadly, the Pacifica’s Stow’n Go seating and lower center stack had to be ditched and modified to accommodate the transmission tunnel and rear drive shaft.
I am sure that they will do it

Isn't it just a regular Dodge V8 with a supercharger slapped on? Seems pretty overrated for what it is. I don't know why everybody praises it as a technological marvel.

>2016
>Not turbocharging an old Caravan

youtube.com/watch?v=sgk_6QMjVdQ

I'd drive the shit out of this.

The only marvel is that it makes over 700HP while still passing emissions. Literally nothing special about it.
A ten year old ZL1 with 2 more psi of boost would put out more.

No. The internals are completely different, and iirc something like 90% of engine parts are completely new to support that blower. By the way, Dodge's engine design itself is pretty good - it makes the most HPof the big three's V8's, despite not having direct injection (GM) or DOHC(Ferd).

And it has a warranty. And they're putting it in literally everything, and everything they put it in has a warranty.

I mean, I'm not really a fan of Dodge, or the Hemi, or minivans, but a supercharged, AWD minivan making 700 HP from the factory is about the coolest, off-the-walls creation any auto maker has ever produced.

Also, the 6.4 Hemi is literally the best engine you can buy for under 40K. Hell, the only new US-build n/a V8 that makes more than 485hp, is in the 55K USD (before dealer markup) Shelby GT350. That's 15K before you even got to a better engine.

Too bad the Charger and Challenger are both pigfat and desperately need the power. Let's hope they pull of Camaro-style weight savings in the next generation, and then slap a 550hp aluminium 426 in there

at least FCA has the balls to build meme cars and meme engines

FCA: goat
rest: btfo

Chrysler is making the good shit, Fiat is still making gay ass teacups. Get it right.

"Quiet down back there, you little shits!! Don't make me floor this car !"

Chrysler is now fiat
the hellcat is the brother of MJETs Punto
how does this make you feel, fagit?

Hellcat engine mounted transverse FWD only in a dart fucking when?