Qtddtot

I'm not seeing a qtddtot-thread, so here's one, get in here and get stupid

QTDDTOT, what is this guy saying edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

merrjep.al/Njoftimet/Gjithë-Shqipëria/Makina?PriceFrom=3000&PriceTo=7000&Types=ForSale&Prop=,,38-92--from-Kilometrazha-30-000,38-145--to-Kilometrazha-139-999,37-567-Transmetuesi-Automatik,,&ImagesOnly=True
youtu.be/oLevyc4Eo9I
bemidji.craigslist.org/cto/5863059402.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't fucking know but snap that fucking thing up.

I messaged the guy but I'm wary about him not speaking English and it needs something, I understand that

Coworker says it just says it's for sale.

In addition anything that it might 'need' will be cheap and plentiful minus bodywork, so for that price just get it regardless of anything as long as it drives.

Ok we got a thing going, anyone know of it's safe to just drive it home in MD? Like, without insurance? I think they need to stay tagged so I'd have to turn them in.

I know it's niche info but yeah

What is the correct thread sealant for oil lines, such as ones running to and from a turbo and oil cooler?

Bmw 530d 2003 120000 km should I?

'87 Comanche with ~92,000 miles
needs a small minor fix

Just call your agency, it takes literally 5 mins to add a vehicle over the phone. Literally how I got my Comanche home.

Mine had no plates too.

Have fun with the Renix, OP

Oh also the C101 delete

1987 Comanche truck with 92 thousand miles (I think) needs a small minor fix.

Turns out it's just a clutch fix but I was under the impression that it was 4x4, it's rwd so it's a no go, sad

You'll be fine dude if you really care put a in transit piece of paper in rear window - I've driven at least 12 cars home without plates and insurance

did ford fix the fiesta transmissions for 2015? Reason I'm asking is because I got one for basically free and I'd rather just keep it and use it as cheap DD.

It doesnt lurch or have any of the symptoms of the shitty DCT from the 2011 models. Am I ok or should I sell (I'd rather not go through the hassle)

e39
Go for it.
e60
Pass

Even for spanish it's written awfully. Translation:
Comanche Truck. Year 1987. 92 miles. $800. Needs a small minor fix.

Not a problem. Wrecked 4x4 XJs are $300 and the front end bolts on with zero modification except shortening the rear DS to fit the NP242. I have a 2WD Comanche and that's just another project on my list. I would go ahead and get it for that price since it's only a clutch issue (!!!INSPECT THE FUSEBOX FOR CLUTCH FLUID CORROSION!!!) and 4x4 it later. Comanche are not that easy to come by anymore and drivetrain work on them is worth it.

why so?

What should I look for when buying new tyres?

What would be better?
>195 / 45 R 16 V
>205 / 40 R 17 W

e60 is ugly, e39 classic

Too much electronics in the e60

We know nothing of your car or your driving conditions. Brand, rubber comp and tread pattern are so much more important than size. If you're not changing it for a reason stay with the size you currently have, especially diameter, otherwise your speedo will need reprogramming.

i like it compared to my other automatic options
the rest are shitboxes

You're buying new wheels as well, then?

whats wrong with that

Way more shit to go wrong.

E60 isn't a bad car though, my dad used to have one with the I6 and it was fun to drive. The controls for everything suck massive balls though.

ill just go with that if I dont find a better one in this shitty site of my country
You can try to find a better one for me if you will with these filters

merrjep.al/Njoftimet/Gjithë-Shqipëria/Makina?PriceFrom=3000&PriceTo=7000&Types=ForSale&Prop=,,38-92--from-Kilometrazha-30-000,38-145--to-Kilometrazha-139-999,37-567-Transmetuesi-Automatik,,&ImagesOnly=True

max is 6500 but I couldnt really write that so i put 7000

Can some based guy give me good headphones for vidya (no mic needed) on amazon for around 100 yurobucks ?

Ive only driven an old mercedes with manual when i learned how to drive a year ago.
Im getting an automatic soon. tl;dr on how to drive one? Just put the gear on D and just gas to go forward and brake to stop is that all?

you are in Veeky Forums

Meanwhile in reality the E39 has far more problems, don't try to help people if you're just going to parrot memes

Breddy much. If you have it in gear, the car will creep if you let off the brake, even if you dont give it any gas.

Why is Veeky Forums full of MJ shills this month
I mean I love it but why

>don't try to help people if you're just going to parrot memes

but this is Veeky Forums, thats what we do

Anyone looking for actual advice here is fucking retarded tbqh

It's a bit of both. I've gotten good advice from various threads for my car and truck projects and a solid recommendation for a first motorcycle. That worked out swell; I got a fun, cheap machine that's fast enough but more importantly gives no fucks about being dropped. And damn good advice on how to improve its little flaws.

Is it a smart idea to buy a car with high miles/dead engine for cheap on Craigslist and pay a cheap ($25-50 an hour labor, family friend) to rebuild or swap in a used engine? What are the cons of doing this? Say a $500 Accord with a seized engine

FUCKING CROSSPOSTERS

So I'm thinking of getting a jap sporty vehicle but I've never really driven something with a lot of power before. I've been driving my corolla for 6 years now and have never really driven something different. Drove my dad's truck a couple times when learning how to drive but for the most part it's been a corolla. My question is if I wanted to get something like a SC400 or maybe something like an mr2/S13 should I test drive other shit to get a feel for it? I don't want to buy something that I don't know how to use. I know that test driving won't give me the full picture but it will give me an idea. Should I just go to dealerships and test drive fr-s's or something like that?

Found this crazy thing in my trunk, 02 dodge neon.

Lol what is this

That's a pipe for your toilet to your plumbing, put that shit down before you get echoli

What are some good websites to check for black Friday deals on car shit?

Why are you driving a fucking Dodge neon, pussy repellent.

For real?
In all honesty I've gotten laid 2x just because of this car, both times I struck up a conversation with girls who both drove neons and loved them. And in fact I met a girl the other day who's the same way, she drove one way back when and misses it... I got her number and we've gone out once already.

That's just my dumb luck though, if I were driving a sports car I'd have 0 game, I just know

>i bunged a chick who drives a dodge neon

What's life like in your Arkansas trailer park ?

If it doesn't have those problems, then it's been repaired.

Source: I've driven five 2016 models and they all have the issues you don't want.

Not a spic but he's got atrocious spelling.

It says
>Comanche Truck Year 1987 Miles 92(,000?) $800 It needs a little fix

The MR-2/S, S13/14, SC 400, and FRS/BRS are all fairly different. SC 400 is probably the flat out "fastest" but is more of a tourer. The simplicity and handling characteristics of the MR-2/S are highly entertaining. The S13/14 are nice if you can find an unmolested example (good fucking luck). The FRS/BRZ are quite good and are significantly more modern than all the others, obviously. Test drive what you can, and get a manual. Too much fun m8.

A Miata is also a good choice but they're "slow."

Maryland trailer park, you hick

Frame damage, rust, suspension might need replacing. Might not just be the engine being shot.

>$50 an hour to rebuild a car
>$500 accord
You do know that if you can't do it yourself, even at super cheap labor rates you're going to be upside down really quickly right?

>Brosifine
>reasonable post
GJ m8.

In all seriousness, if the engine is seized, it's nearly certain to have other issues with the chassis. Those don't seize without significant abuse.

I have a 04 mazdaspeed miata that just started making a whirring/ buzzing noise from the transmission. It's quiet until I push in the clutch and then continues on/ off while in gear. It's intermittant. I suspect maybe low transmission fluid but will have to check. Any other ideas? Only has 55,000 miles.

Kind of like a cricket/scrape noise? Put some grease on the shift fork. Pull it back a little so you can get some between the slave cylinder piston and the fork divot. It isn't uncommon.

Also, if you haven't had the trans fluid changed, drain the old crap and put in Ford Motorcraft Full Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid or Redline MTF. Magic juice. Miata.net has some tricks on how to do it more easily. tl;dr: drain trans from bigger 24mm (iirc) bolt, reinstall bolt, remove shift knob, center console, and shift boots, remove shifter, fill 2 quarts from shifter turret, button it up, enjoy. The Miata 6-speed can be filled from the turret, the 5-speed cannot.

87 with 92k, why the fuck haven't you bought this yet

but 800 God damn

Your insurance has a grace period, assuming you have any in the first place.

Look up air box delete or something. There is an extra box where that middle tube goes, can't remember what it's called but people take them out, only seen one post about it.

Also
>tfw all these guys think they need a bbbmur to get laid when driving a nondouche sortagirls car was the answer all along

It's similar to this but doing it when clutch is depressed or in gear, not while idling in nuetral like this guy.
youtu.be/oLevyc4Eo9I

They're saying it's input shaft or throwout bearing.

I have fairly fresh Redline tranny fluid in there, replaced about 18 months ago.

If I have to open up the transmission maybe I'll put in a lightweight flywheel. Would be a good time to do it I guess. Well not me, but a shop.

Mine was caused by the fork, but throw out bearing/pilot bearing/input shaft make sense, too.

>Redline
Good man.

>flywheel
At risk of sounding like a shill, I like the FM lightweight flywheel and their Stage 2 clutch. I installed it when I did my turbo kit. It isn't a "hard" job, but removing the trans is more annoying and time-consuming than anything else.

What are you looking for?

I don't know but the correct answer is "build the wall" and "you have to go back"

>Two different wheel sizes

Biggest thing is a decent set of ramps. Maybe an impact gun if I had money left over after that.

Rock auto, summit, jc Whitney

Read: Blown Headgasket, warped driveshaft, air in hydraulic lines, shifter bushing burned out, heater core leaks into the interior.

08 Dodge Charger, 250,000 km, 2.7 V6, SXT,
$3500, should get?

OP here, if anyone is interested in that Jeep in my gonna grab it, it's in rockville MD so go get it and make me wish I'd grabbed it

Is it worth to work as an apprentice and not get paid at a performance shop? Just wondering it was offered to me but it seems kinda stupid.

If you have nothing else going for you, sure. It's better than spending the rest of your life as a NEET.

how much km is too much for a used car? or does it depend on brand and model? is there a site to see this?

Km/miles on the clock can mean nothing if the car hasn't been maintained properly

A 50,000 mile car that hasn't ever seen a mechanic can be in worse shape than 200,000mi that's had service done to it religiously.

What varies is common problems and how expensive they are to fix.

As a mechanic or novice car worker, which Leatherman would make you the happiest this Christmas?

What do yous think of the s type jag with he 2.7 diesel v6?

92,000,000 miles*

As a well seasoned mechanic, I'd prefer the one that can hold down the most paper.

ninety two MILLION MILES?

are you buying a fucking C-130 or what?

Would it be worth it to put water/meth injection on a 24v cummins that already has an upgraded Watergate actuator, boost fooler, tuner, and 4 inch turboback turboback exhaust?

so if im looking for a bmw or volswagen i shouldnt be looking for 200k km even if service has been done regularly since they got common problems right?

It's just a joke about the seller trying to trick potential buyers. Calm down, bro.

huh. That trick in new to me

not sure how much of a trick it is though

Unless you can do your own work stay away from high mileage German cars.

This Cressida is for sale near me.

Does anyone have any experience with these cars?

Is it worth picking up?

I have a friend who was a Toyota master technician who will inspect it for $20.

thank you for your time.

Anyone know about adding leafs to a truck?

Any way to determine how much more hauling capacity you're adding? I see how much the particular pack is adding but not how much capacity its adding?

I'm trying to get rid of sag when towing a trailer.

Pretty trashed paint and no breaks, I'd let it sit for 2 weeks then offer $150 cash towed.

I like my g930s. They're about 100 in freedom monies I believe.

I just got done Corsair void for my brother but I fugged up and bought the analog version. I went back and got the pc version but kept the analog because they feel so good on muh head.

I'm using them with my 3ds because fuck you. You child very anything from that line, 50$ or below and you'd be happy.

Whats the plan with it? Tranny needs to be replaced but those engine are solid. Still a lot of work.

Fun summer project car and then comfy DD or beater if I find something else to DD

The seller says it blows some white smoke so I might have to do the head gasket.

I'd like to do a manual swap but you need a bunch of parts from a mk 3 supra.

About to buy a S14 from it's second owner down in Rhode Island while I live in Massachusetts.
RI doesn't issue titles on vehicles older then 2000 & only requires last reg + bill of sale, while MA titles everything, & the owner of the S14 lost his registration, but has the unused original title from the last owner back when it had 9,000 miles on it.

So would the original title overwrite his ownership even tho the last title is in a previous owners name, or would I have to wait for him to get duplicate registration & a bill of sale to register it in Mass?

Depends on car, look up scheduled maintenance based off Milage for the car you're looking at & find out if the service has been done or not.

If the FRS is 200HP crank, how much HP is it getting at the wheel?

Most manual transmissions lose ~15% of power by the time it gets to the wheels. Automatics can lose more.

I thought that was power losses because of driveshafts

bemidji.craigslist.org/cto/5863059402.html

Is it worth it for this '89 Ford Bronco with a V8 302? Seriously thinking of getting it.

Also, what would be an optimal price range?

I had one of those and know a few other guys that did too. Money pits, all of them.

This guy is telling you the truth. Don't buy this truck, OP.

my car with an auto transmission makes a rattling sound if I'm stopped in drive, it goes away if I put it in neutral. I think (hope) it might just be the exhaust shield / part of the exhaust rattling and goes away in neutral because the rpm's increase to a point it doesn't resonate.
thoughts?

I want to buy a car for fun, something I can add to and make it my own.
But I live in the shit midwest, do i get a Wrangler or a C6? Or should I get something less gay than those?

Have a buddy stop it in drive so you can get out and take a look

>Midwest
>car for fun
If you RWD, either only get to have it 8 months or get snow tires. GT86 for cheap sports car or that C6?
If FWD, basically have Hot Hatches. Fiesta ST?
If AWD, basically Subies. WRX STI? Can get a bit expensive
Maybe get a baik for fun and some cheap beater (Corolla?) for the winter? I'm a midwestfag myself so I know your pain.