smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>Odyssey 2017
smite.gamepedia.com/Odyssey_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>Getting free things during the fall split
esports.smitegame.com/2016/08/25/earn-rewards-while-watching-during-the-fall-split/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/will-nabors/straight-from-solo
twitter.com/HirezChris/status/806932050599100416?lang=en
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/ba/OktoberfestNuWa_Purchase_Recommended_1.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TERRA'S DONKEY DICK

First.

Smite badly needs a new God(dess) that is game changing and sparked mass popularity like release Bellona did. With the new Celtic Pantheon, Morrigan will fill that role.

>every other gen gets nifty art and such for their OP
>we get in game card art
way to go /smgen/

Would this have been better?

Guan Yu skin when?
When will this man get some love?

Except she won't looks like this user.

Not really since you wouldn't be able to see it, maybe something like this.

>has the same name
>hurr it will look just like that

yeah and Nike is a swoosh

>picture for ant

soundcloud.com/will-nabors/straight-from-solo

I never said she will look like that. Sorry I didn't get a picture to specifically depict her religious image.
Though it would be really penis pleasing if she did look like that

>DOUBLE KILL
>TRIPLE KILL
>QUUUAAAADRAAAA
>An enemy has been slain
>tfw

Penta stealing should be punishable by death tbqh

Jiffy stop this

Pray to Brother Guan. Let his blessing fall upon you. New skins and a waifu will be yours, but only if you reply to this thread with "Praise Brother Guan"

Praise be Brother Guan

Praise Brother Guan.
Pls Hirez

Praise Brother Guan

twitter.com/HirezChris/status/806932050599100416?lang=en
I'm scared

>be so fucking baller people thousands of years later are still building wicked shit in your honor

I bet gungho is gonna troll the shit out of us and morrigan is going to get a hsienko skin

Praise be Brother Guan

>Being such a bro you are getting guys laid and married thousands of years later.

Tfw a mediocre sword

Praise Brother Guan

Praise Brother Guan

>enemy team in arena tries hard at the start and invades while we're doing buffs
>gets a few kills early
>they start spamming taunts and dance/clap emotes
>they slowly stop spamming as we manage to crawl back and start beating them
>they're completely silent as we win

get fucked

Next god is Cú Chulainn, my dad works at Hirez. Screenshot this.

I'll screenshot your tight ass you faggot.

user that's hot

And gay

My uncle is a janitor at Hi-Rez and he told me the next god is Cernunnos.

lol?

I'd buy it.

>longer hair
haha, no.
Gonna be a dyke that looks like that bitch from HOTS
I can be 99% sure

I'm pretty gay, yeah.

Is celtic pantheon 100% confirmed?
Also will smite ever come to a point where they will stop releasing gods?
Or will hirez keep shitting something out every month?
There is a limit to how different these gods can be.

Yes. Morrigan will be the first Celtic God.
Also yes. Eventually they will if / when the game completely dies out. They may deceresse the rate of release of Gods though, with the ideals of quality over quantity in mind.

>Is celtic pantheon 100% confirmed?
Yes
>Also will smite ever come to a point where they will stop releasing gods?
Or will hirez keep shitting something out every month?
The rumor is that they will go to 100 gods then they will slow down the release

>There is a limit to how different these gods can be.
Hi-Rez never went really crazy with their design. Like we don't have a Dota 2 Invoker like god, so they still have design space.

>Yes
Where are you guys getting this information?
Has this been confirmed hirez or is it just speculation?
And also I think it's kind of wierd to introduce a new pantheon when Japanese was recently added. We don't even have guardian for Japanese yet.

Celtic has been confirmed, they haven't said who the first god is yet though

Why is every god on rotation again?
Is it because of omnicancer motd?
I really dont want to play anything if all modes will be full of shit for a week...

>We don't even have guardian for Japanese yet
Greek went without a warrior for more than 2 years. Pantheon have very little impact on the game, they could remove them and except needing to change some quest nothing else would change.
Anyway we will probably get the japanese guardian as the second or third god this year.

*next year

So was the Nike patch the last patch of the year or are we still getting balance and changes until 2017? I know she's the last god but this is my first switch between seasons so I don't know what the general rule of thumb for past seasons has been

Please make Erland an assassin since every fucking retard that plays him just builds attack speed and no defense.

There will still be a patch this year, they said they will make Nike available for ranked in 2 weeks for the next patch instead of the usual 4 weeks. After that we don't know, theorically the first 2017 patch who would normally have the first celtic god would be release the 3rd january, but knowing that the Hi-rez expo start the 5 they will probably want to keep the reveal of the god for the event like they did with Amaterasu.
So my guess would be
- 20th december: last balance patch, Nike available for ranked
-3rd january: no patch/minor patch, probably just a bunch of skin, maybe the beggining of the celtic event
-5th-8th january Hi-rez expo+world championship
-13th or 20th january: the new celtic god+ if it didn't already start, the celtic event
-next patch: start of season 4

yo, it would be so dope if they did patch notes in between one of the matches.

Also Kelly is a host for hire, they can hire her to host because Amanda sucks dick and we need a female host, poor Taco she is the sole taco in between the sea of hotdogs that is the caster/analysts desk.

Which goddess has the best midriff and why is it Nemesis?

But that's wrong

Well so far I've had two DCs and one guy who threw the match because he literally could not hit a fucking auto and got mad when called out on it.

Gem events are the goddamn worst

Kumbha is so based
Won three straight games with this nigger.
WHAP
Stun
After Stun
After Stun
While the team just wails on them
Scylly laughs? Hell no, time ult her ass to the moon

Thoth is deemed bad because he's a magical carry and Hi-Rez told you he isn't.
Seriously. Build attack speed. That's how you use him.

so like an as pos?

Personally I would like to see someone like Danu or Donn as the first Celtic character.

How is Ao Kuang an acceptable god?

Insane amounts of damage. Picks his encounters when/as he wants. Fully capable of nuking most characters before taking into consideration that Polynomicon and Soul Reaver are core items. He's just the magic version of Loki. Whats the appeal? Whys this fun to play? Whys it fun to make other players subject to this toxicity?

Characters like Vulcan get completely revamped. Nu Wa's kit got gutted for her summon minions ability. The Rat got put in its place. Even Sun Wukong got his kit majorly reduced. But still toxic characters like AK and Loki who hide in the shadows and pussyfoot around combat are accepted. Characters that really don't offer anything to the game other than that 1 second they need to jump in and destroy just about anything.

Obviously stealth is nothing new to MOBAs, but Smite is. Its just an unfun and overall toxic addition to the game. How is laning against a Loki fun? Whats there to do? Whats there to outplay? Clear the Wave and he pops decoy to kill the minions. No strategy. And now the other team has to look over their shoulders every 5 seconds for the majority of the match because of what these toxic characters are capable of doing in less than a second. And how they are capable of reaching you completely from their comfort zone.

Its insane, there has to be a wayyy higher percentage of people who detest characters like Loki and Ao Kuang than there ever was with Old Vulcan, Old Wa, or Old SunWukong, It only gets debatable with things like Arachne's pull. But atleast old Arachne couldn't hid in the dark. At least she couldn't instantly dart to saftey with an instant teleportation spell. She had to work on closing the gap to get the pull. Its disgusting these characters are kept in the game, let alone be allowed to put out the damage they do as instantaneous as they do it.

he isnt a god.

Git gud shit kid

Or better yet: Balor. He would be cool.
Can't remember if he was just a demon or a king

Many gods in smite aren't gods.

Just beads it.

Lite rally reddit

Oh hi Taro.

What is the worst line ever recorded for smite, and why is it hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/b/ba/OktoberfestNuWa_Purchase_Recommended_1.ogg ?

So, hi-rez is now doing a celtic pantheon... Why don't they flesh out the exsisting ones so at least each pantheon has the same number of gods?

Also has anyone bitched at hi-rez about making a holiday map for conquest?

well the holidays are gonna be over before the next patch comes out so that's pointless to even bring up now.
But yeee, a new pantheon before a jap guardian, wew. The devs said they will still be pumping out gods though, i think they're just trying to mix things up. I feel like the next god that's "game breaking" is gonna be manaless

I mean all they have to do is model it during the off season and just put that map in like they did for halloween/christmas for arena.

Because Greeks have too many for that to be viable. I'm sure the Japanese guardian will be coming soon.

>oh boy a fun MOTD
>not random select

so, futa friday sson?

I hope Izanagi, the Japanese Guardian, has something cool that associates himself as a God of creation / life. Maybe something that reduces the cooldowns of his teammates or something.
But I don't want him to have any synergy with Izanami at all.

Yeah I was hype for a second then said fuck it, gonna be full of thanatos and odin and chang'e

>implying the game doesn't give them those Gods anyway

Which mode should I try to get my 3rd FWOTD from? I already did Arena and Assault. Clash is a constant losing streak. MOTD seems like boring bullshit. Help me out here.

Kill yourself.

I can't find that mode, is that a PvE thing like Fafnir's Wonderland? Seems like Thanatos would be great in it though.

I want to fuck Nu Wa

done clash and motd, now arena.

i want to fuck Nu wa's feet

>when you go Ah Muzen Cab
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

I'm not saying do all of the gods, I'm saying you know develop the pantheons that have taken a back seat. Like giving the mayan pantheon an actual playable ADC and guardian. Japanese could use a little more fleshing out. Shit even another mayan mage that you know is an original idea instead of noodle AK pasted unto another wind noodle of a different pantheon.

Shit even the hindu pantheon gets a back seat as well. Where the fuck is the hindu mage? We have had agni for ages, like every other pantheon besides japanese has at least two mages.

Hi-rez needs to stop shoveling in new pantheons and focus on you know getting a healthy number of the already EXISTING pantheons.

Like fuck Greek has 16, norse has 13, egyptian has 12, chinese has 12, roman has 10, mayan has 9(7 if you exclude the reskins of old Chinese gods), hindu has 7, and japanese has 4. And now we are getting a new pantheon. There are three pantheons with less than 10 gods. And one that just released this spring still only has four.

The main point is... there is just not an even coverage of gods in each pantheon, and they are now adding in MORE when they haven't given the last one a god in each role AT LEAST.

>King Zhou visits the temple of the ancient Chinese goddess Nüwa to worship her. He notices that the statue of the goddess is very attractive. The lewd king spouts blasphemy before the statue, "It'd be good if I could marry Her". He writes poems on the walls to express his lust for the goddess. He has offended Nüwa unknowingly and Nüwa foresees that King Zhou is destined to be the last ruler of the Shang dynasty. She sends the thousand year old vixen spirit, nine-headed pheasant spirit and jade pipa spirit to bewitch the king and hasten his downfall. The king becomes obsessed with the spirits, who disguise themselves as beautiful women, and starts to neglect state affairs and rule with cruelty. The people suffer under his tyranny and eventually join Ji Fa to rise up and overthrow him.

Hoping next year we get 3-4 Celts, Japanese Guardian, Zhu Baijie, Garuda, Ixtab, Ganesha, Fortuna and Set.

also
>actual playable ADC
>implying Xbalanque isn't viable
>implying AMC isn't GOAT in certain compositions

i don't care about your fanfiction, i still wanna ravage nu wa's feet over and over.

Praise Brother Guan

Morrigan is pretty much a meme rep.

Even then AMC is pretty subpar.

>even when amc is goat he's subpar

do you even read what you type

Mayan has 2 gods that are viable, 2 that is counterpick and one that is fucked hard by the current clear meta.

Hindu has 3 that are viable

Because there are other hunters that would thrive in team comps AMC can only function in and do better. On top of that the enemy comp picks often fuck AMC hard as well since many many junglers both common and uncommon fug him up hard.

motd and you pick Loki nigga?

i pick thanathos ese, i go kill everybody homie

Yeah but DID YOU FUCKING READ WHAT YOU WROTE?

Here's hoping you play smite better than you form sentences.

Shitter test

>why is executioner and titan's bane so good?

you mean goat as in "epic" or goat as in legit the best in that scenario? Either case he's still trash. Lol the bee nigger even has free wards and it still does jack shit because it doesn't solve his core issues.

I mean just the former goat pretty much lost all meaning like epic did.

there a long mathematical equation there about when exe and titans work and when it wont but i don't feel like remembering it so don't build exe and titans together.