>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

notice.exvius.com/lapis/content/201612/20161208_abikakusei_t74l07tg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gpEY3vVUAtY
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/254
brave-exvius.com/threads/the-ultimate-equipment-guide-for-6-units.5982/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3rd for exdeath a shit

I resent that statement

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

After having 7+ units lined up waiting for 6* mats, this III event has been a godsend.
I also awakened that Chizuru, Ashe, and Refia just a little while ago but forgot to screenshot them.

F

Anyone interested in open to edit public ffbe /ffg/ account? Though I'm not sure more than one person can log on it at once.

nth for 100-gem draws are good deals, kupo!

>exdeath a shit

>Still no VII or VIII characters in BE

>tfw got Quistis' SSB and my third Party Dress in three single draws with mythril

What other cool giant monsters can I find in the world besides Kujata and the Bennu? I want to fight more and hear the battle theme while doing so

Would you be ok with Noctis being promoted as much as Lightning was the last few years?

Ouch for my enhancement levels. I got 4 Trees/Butts/Chizuru/Lightning/Agrias/Firion/CoD/Refia/Cecil/Garland who can all be enhanced. I will need some serious gil for all of them including the materials...

Do it anyway

Let's see how long it takes until someone sells off everything

Obviously they're waiting to do VII characters for when they release seven star units with impossibly low summon rates.

Noctis is a more likeable character outside obsessive waifufags and is from a better game so sure. I doubt it'll happen to the same extent though.

She could be like WoL with a low passive, high active.

Also, we don't know it's not a different skill. Nazta isn't some all-knowing god, he's a dumb ledditor. It could be 75% as far as we know.

Why is every BE post so filled with negativity and frustration? Doesn't sound like a very good game.

where do you guys read about buffs? also is that for JP or GL

Midgardsormr (aka Midgar Zolom) near the river outside of the ice cave dungeon.

Theres also 2 Kujata's in the grasslands north east of the disc.

I have an urgent question; im reaching my first 100 star quartz soon. Whats the best purchase with them? Is 2x earrings madman-tier or should i look into something else?

>Also, we don't know it's not a different skill.
user, all that shit is right here. They tend to have some kind of source for these things.

Also, theres a high lvl griffon in the north of duscae east of the gas station near where you got one of the runestones for ramuh.

>love Bartz
>gets no love in the game

At least he has that "niche" skill.

It's a mobage. You start them innocently and eventually it turns in stockholm syndrome.

because it's a good game and we are frustrated that we can't play it already.

Yes, but what I'm saying is we don't know the Royal Guard in the update is necessarily the same thing, or that she doesn't get other cover passives.

The ledditor listed the skill as 50%, but the actual update doesn't go into such details. It just lists the description as always.

They've been down for maintenance for over 10 hours.

I'll try, if I can get Facebook secured so it'll at least have a chance at success (or ruination). I need maintenance to finish to test it though.

>but what I'm saying is we don't know the Royal Guard in the update is necessarily the same thing
It is though, the name of the skill is right there. It's the same skill she has at 5*. It's not like it's magically going to get better at 6*. And all the enhancement does is improve the damage reduction.

>or that she doesn't get other cover passives
We don't know that for sure yes, but the fact that it's her old one that's getting an enhancement suggests that she won't. She could get an active one as you said, though.

My father beats me alright ! There i said it !

O-Only a few more hours, right?

Went back to xiii last night.
Im actually starting to enjoy it despite hating everyone except sazh and vanille

More expensive quartz shit down the line

Can i paint my chocobo Black somehow?

Get the x2 earrings.
Or save 200 for a Man Eater materia.

Both are useful and depend on what you have or need.

Hmm, double earrings will benefit me more than a single maneater i believe. Im going to hold on my quartz for a bit longer.

For FFXV,

What are some good ascendencies to pick up after you've filled out most of the trees? The 333 AP+ ones. I have most of the teamwork/tech/combat trees filled out already, all of the stats tree except for 3rd accessories aside from Noctis.

I'm considering either:
Getting 3rd accessories for my m8s
Getting point-blank warp strike
Getting Impervious or whatever, the one to negate damage by hitting square
Working on the Magic tree which I don't have much in. Not sure if it would be better to work toward the +100 potency node or the one to get triple spells and then make use of it for crafting ancient magic.

Anyone got the protips?

Youd think bartz would be one of the few characters that could use spell blades effectively, but nope.

I want more Gladio.
You can want other boys, but Gladdy is the best.

She's cute!

I recommend getting impervious early. It was so awesome to take a 3k hit and regenerate it instantly fighting bosses like jabberwock

There are fruits off of the course during each race, some of which need to take place at night or during rain.

Leveling up in FFXV can seriously fuck off. At level 40 it shouldn't be impossible for me to win a hunt with level fucking 30 mobs without cheesing the living shit out of it.
Getting real fucking bored of each hunt turning into 20-30 minute fights that force me to chug 90+ potions.

Can't wait to fight the next group of level 30's with 300k+ HP...

The battle system is alright once you start getting more skills.
You can still mostly get away with just switching paradigms when needed and autoing for most fights

>not liking gladio
That's the only gay thing there is ill tell you hwat

Have you tried doing link strikes? Have you blind sided the enemy? have you broken their breakable parts? Did you try magic? Are you using the right weapon? Most enemies melt when you knock them into a vulnerable state and you should be aiming to do that on enemies with a lot of health.

Yeah I've tried virtually everything, each hunt I've done for the last few hours has just been a slog of them being 10-20 levels lower than me but having boss sized health pools and some virtually instakill attacks.

I've battled mobs in the open that are 10 levels higher than me that I have zero difficulty with...then I hit a hunt and suddenly I'm getting raped by everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpEY3vVUAtY

Hayate's skills have almost the same name, but they're different.

It's possible she has another skill called Royal Guard. We just don't fucking know.

>It's possible she has another skill called Royal Guard
user. It's literally the same skill. Compare the Japanese text in the name of her first skill here
with her final 5* skill here
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/254

It's the same thing. Why would a character get two different skills with the EXACT same name? That's retarded.

Man, I can't wait for my 50 lapis and 30 energy for such a long maintenance!

Don't forget your free ticket! You could get a Bedille or a Shadow, aren't you happy?

Ojii-chan, buy me Gems!
Ojii-chan, buy me Lapis!

> come home from a shitty 12 hour working day because HURR DURR XMAS
> about to play GL
> 16 hour maintenance

The fuck are Gumi doing?

BUT I WANT ANOTHER FUCKING CLYNE

nice units

>pull last night before maint
>edge
at least it aint shadow

If you see this you have been visited by the FASHIONABLE GODDESS OF BAD BIRTHDAYS

You will roll Lightning with your compensation ticket, but only if you post "When you think about it... this truly was: the Final Fantasy XIII"

At least it wasn't a rainbow.

When you think about it... this truly was: the Final Fantasy XIII

that can happen?
i don't even want to believe that.

just got to that point.
why was she so mean?

but its not even christmas yet wtf?

>Some giant gang leader chad with no job is putting it in your cute little sister who you raised like a daughter because your parents died
>Risk your life as a soldier to put food on the table
>"I'm gonna marry this loser and I chose your birthday to spring the news I knew you'd be unhappy about on you!"

Gee, I fucking wonder.

>I'll never pull a Ramza
>or a 5* base unit for that matter

jacking it in san diego

Yep.

Is there any kind of postgame guide yet? I feel like there's a bunch of things I could do but I can't be arsed to find them by myself.

lmao

someone has to pack all these dragon dildos for shipment. Lotta christmas specials going on and theyre flying off the warehouse shelves

there's always hope user. I was in your shoes. burned tickets for lightning, burned tickets for luneth and elza, constant daily pulls to no avail. it's a running joke in my circle of friends that I have bad luck, you know? just bad luck everywhere in every game. crap consolation prizes everywhere, no zidane, no cloud of darkness. then I pulled gilg out of a daily.

if I can do it, it'll happen to you eventually.

Why do people just make shit up like this? What a waste of everyone's time.

also no tilith

I WANT A DRAGON DILDO FOR CHRISTMAS BUT SHIPPING TO EU EFFECTIVELY DOUBLES THE PRICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>first question is "What was your job?"
>"Can't answer that lol"
These people don't even try to fool anyone anymore.

The only things worth doing postgame are as follows:

-Hidden dungeons and optional bosses
-Hunts
-Sidequests if you have the patience

Reminder that BE will be back again in less than 2 hours if maintenance isn't extended again.

>And this fucker has 450,000 HP to boot.
>450k hp on one target

so can't i just one shot him? antonella trial is like 2.8 million hp, 450k is nothing

Only if you are a whale who has Faris/Skasha's TMR and a huge metric ton of attack alongside DW since if it survives, you get debuffed for 100% of your stats.

Mobius are pretty good for a game running on a mobile. Make me thinking about whether they will make a major game on mobile one day or not.

HP is not the only stat that matters dingus.
He has crazyhuge DEF and SPR.

He's actually nerfed for GL now, though. He only instadeaths every 5 turns, so bring a bunch of mages and a strong physical unit with DW Twin Lance, blind immunity, and Dragon Killer. Try to get off Cecil's LB as early and often as possible.
And a Raise unit.

Did they change the Yojimbo bargaining in the PC remaster version of FFX? He's refusing my deals where I'd normally expect him to accept.

What's the least I can pay him with this version, anyone know?

Are you American? Remaster is based on the EU version which added and changed a lot of things, I think the Yojimbo deals was one of them. You can still get him to oneshot anything, but you have to farm his affection instead of just paying him big and having him go all in straight away.

Dude I'm new to this thread and I managed to pull gilgamesh and ramza from daily pulls. Don't give up mane!

Exactly how shit is Bartz? He would be my 6th 6* but all the friend Bartz' I've used are laughably bad.

Well I'm in EU and it was the same as usual.

Trying to PokemonGo their userbase.

I'm European, but while he's accepting the initial offer of 125001 (and throwing out a counter offer), he's telling me to fuck off almost no matter what I offer for the second try.

What did you do?

You can get him to 471 attack so he's definitely usable with his Barrage and wind imperil / wind barrage.
brave-exvius.com/threads/the-ultimate-equipment-guide-for-6-units.5982/

Other than that he's really useful in situations where you're lacking MP. Just pair him up with Refia and he's your infinite supply, so as long as you can survive you can finish every fight.

He's got his uses, but he's not going to be a Lightning or a Gilgamesh. He's on par with CoD, but CoD is great against humans only and has a few support options, whereas Bartz is a pretty good damage dealer that can also act as your mana supply.

There's a whole lot of stuff to do.

-Kill Adamantoise(not as long as people say. Took me maybe 15 minutes at level 82)
- Start the legendary weapons quest line. There's a blacksmith in Lestallum or Listallum or whatever.
-Get all the armiger weapons
-Complete the 2 optional dungeons, aka they have no armiger weapon in them
-Get the key from Ezma after finishing all the dungeons to unlock more dungeons behind those special doors inside the original set of dungeons
-Do the hidden dungeon that requires the airship. It's a bunch of puzzles and no combat. Not needed to get the key
-Hunts
-Totomostro monster arena in Altissia
-Other side quests

Probably more I'm forgetting but that will keep you busy for 40+ hours.

I don't remember man. Just check the guides for this version they should tell you how this works.