Is a CTS worth getting?

Is a CTS worth getting?

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/rimouski-bas-st-laurent/cadillac-ctsv/1205451054?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely not. I don't like the two tone mirrors. Should be all white.

Steer clear user.

Not with the 2.0L

Only if it ends in a V.

That looks like a base version of Camry.

yes

Only a communist would a caddie without a v8

not with the 2.0, it's a good engine but only in the ATS.
the CTS is really good though
depreciation has fucked them very hard it seems, that's a shame

I have seen 1st gen cts-v going for 15k in Quebec. If you want a v8 and 4 doors its either that or a e39 540.

Pretty amazing. Can you link to some examples

Tabarnak c'est cheap pour une CTS...

here in germany you can get really really great condition CTS's for like 6000€ (usually around 2006 models)
seems to me like the best luxury for the price

but you pay 500000000000€ taxes because of the "muh american cars bad efficiency pollution problem" meme

20k is probably more realistic but the cts-v isn't that common and it got big problems with the rear end so do some research.

kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/rimouski-bas-st-laurent/cadillac-ctsv/1205451054?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

its easily a good DD. you get a lot of car for that price

Anothr deal

Whats a better color for this car, white or black?

>2.0 engine
get a good old crown vic for 2k

I don't want a shitbox

It's alright but I don't know that I'd ever buy one. A little bigger than what I wanted in a car.

I recently sold my 2014 ATS with 2.0T and every time I would have to take the car in for warranty work or anything that they couldn't do in an hour or so I would get a courtesy car. Most times it was the CTS.

How much is maintenance on one?

Like how much is the average ship visit?

If you're buying a 2013-2016 they come with a few years left of free maintenance. That being said, there isn't really any service you need to do under 50k miles.

Wow.

New VW Golf base or a gently used CTS?

Decisions.

You are a black dick loving cuck if you buy any car with an instrument cluster this shitty.

The new badges are literally low res sticker tier and look awful in person.
Would never buy.

Why I am never buying a new car ever again. The new car industry is a fucking scam.

Glad I am not the only one who thinks the Cadillac instrument cluster looks like in a toy. How did that ever get approval to be developed?

It's the same dash used in the ATS-V and CTS V-Sport that cost $60k. Only the CTS, CTS and CT6 can get the digital dash which is fantastic. At least high end CTS with the digital dash are cheap used due to depreciation.

>Digital dash are cheap due to depreciation

Cheapest I saw a digital dash on cargurus was a 2015 CTS for 27k with 25k miles

Is more than 50% depreciation in 2 years not cheap enough for you?

I'm not satisfied unless it is under 20

Why doesn't Cadillac give its cars real names anymore?

To attempt to fit in with the other luxury brands

I wish I lived in the days when luxury brands had to fit in with Cadillac.

When Cadillac was a leader
made big landyachts
Their cars screamed "Im a big shot"
Long huge hoods
hood ornaments
plush interiors
giant trunks

I guess my views are just outdated, everyone thinks of luxury and wants some german looking cuckcoupe with a string of random letters for a name.

lmao jesus christ

now let's compare that to the TEN YEAR OLD IS350

>automatic
>thinks he has the right to berate other cars

whatever you say busrider

I don't know why they had to fix something that wasn't broken. The gauge clusters in the 2nd gen CTS were way nicer.

this, you are a good man

What the fuck

Why would they change it?

Yea

Red