Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Is it seriously underhyped car?
Is it looking good or am I blind?

It's a four-seat V12 GT car.

its a ferrari sc400

bland as fuck

I really would like to have it at grey and sad winters as daily car.

Thats looks like my mom's Scaglietti

MANUAL
A
N
U
A
L

it looks like a fisker karma

There's vomit on his V12 already
Ferrari's spaghetti

its really awsome car to use whole year as daily drive(i guess)
i like it modest looks

what bmw is that btw

The Ferrari 2+2 cars have always been overshadowed by the rest of line up. It's been that way since the '59 250 GT/E and the tradition continues with the FF today and will like keep going with the next V12 2+2 GT car. They're usually the slowest V12 car that Ferrari would make and they never go racing. The 612 in particular was polarizing in its looks with its awful 2000s-era styling.

>4100lbs curb weight

wew

>Is it seriously underhyped car?
No.

>Is it looking good or am I blind?
Blind.

I'd much rather have a 456.

they made an 8 series estate?

Not BMW but some fabricators chopped up some E31's to make a couple of those.

It sells for $50k or less on craigslist
Is it a bargain?

Is is a big and comfy GT car.

If you want big, comfy GT cars, there are better options out there.

Such as?

Aston DB9, Porsche Panamera, the big Mercedes coupes, Bentley CGT, RR Wraith and PC... Just take your pick.

>DB9
worse in every way except looks and maybe sound.

>Panamera
Needs the turbo to compete, boring to drive, ugly as sin.

>S Class mercedes
See above. A bit better though.

>Bentley CGT
A better looking panamera.

>RR Wraith
Not even the same kind of car.

>Aston DB9
haha

>Porsche Panamera
1. not cheaper
2. less exclusive feel than in 612

If it's a manual yes, but not if it's an F1 car. That trans + lots of weight + slow driving = 5k mile clutch life, same issue as DuoSelect Quattroportes. I've never even seen a manual one though and I've seen manual 599s and 575s several times, so I assume almost all of them are F1 trans

What makes you think those cars are better than a 612

>db9
not as big or luxurious and im fairly certain the interior is outdated garbage compared to the 612 spaghetti

>panamera
No.

>s class coupe or cl
Not as much brand panache, even comparing a brand new s class coupe to a 10 year old scaglietti

>bentley cgt
I think the prevalence of awd amongst cgt's lessens its merit as a gt car in terms of driving enjoyment but to each their own. I like the cgt as well

>wraith
Hmm. Goofy looking cars. Its like rr tried to create a conti gt but they suck at 2 door cars

>phantom coupe
Its a two door version if one of the most staid luxury cars ever to exist

My penis is now erect

>slow driving
>5k mile clutch life
and if you drive fast? 50

why do you say it's bland?

You can get a lot of life out of them if you always put your foot down when you take off, the problem is backing up (especially uphill), doing 3 point turns, crawling in traffic, maneuvering in small spaces like parking garages, etc. If you are a retiree in Florida and peel out of your garage to do a 300 mile run through the keys with no traffic you could probably get 30k miles on a clutch. If you live in the Oakland Hills and commute to San Francisco in one you could start having issues in 2k miles.

this.

>8 series shooting brake

in it's sheetmetal design and styling, just a really harmless looking car. the wheel gap is huge, the red brake calipers look really out of place on the car, and it doesn't look like theres a single straight edge on that car. just really bulbous looking.

>Panamera
how is this a better option to the 612

how do you know so much about ferrari transmissinos