4 cylinder engines

>4 cylinder engines

hooray its making a comeback again !

they made more horsepower than American engines

>mfw a 1991 Nissan Silvia 2.0 made the same horsepower stock as a 1991 Ford Foxbody 5.0

Hmm, there's more to a car than hp.

And look where they are now

theres more to Americans spewing "no replacement for displacement" and i just proved it

kys

Ford breaking 2 piece spark plugs in half, Focus RS cracking their engines, Aluminum F150 peeling like cans. stellar

Talk niggas a bunch of haters, nip and burger shit have their pros and cons. Unless it's gm, if so, fuck off classless swine.

Corvette overheating and shitting itself in every journalist test, putting rods out the block with SIX MILES on the odo, GM ignition switches killing thousands of customers...

stay BTFO

lol you mad

where did i say i like Corvettes? kinda dismal theyre still using rear leaf springs and pushrods when Skylines have been on overhead cam and independent rear suspension for over 5 decades

>nissan CVTs
kek

Corvettes have been IRS since 1963

>555-come-on-now threads

what about boxer engines though?

>4 engines

>more efficient engines are outperforming my gas-guzzling V8
You're behind the times, OP.

>not enjoying 555-come-on-now threads

Rep*rt submitted!

Literally the worst 4 banger layout. I'd be all over Subaru if they had a proper engine layout.

>not amphibious

>reporting shitposting threads
why?

You do understand that transverse leafs are far superior to coils. They significantly reduce unsprung weight and improve packaging allowing the cars to car more of their weight closer to the ground.

Hes a crybaby shitposter.
If he didnt say it, he will report it

Size of the car = size of the engine. I have built a few non-turbo i4 engines that put much bigger engines to shame, like a chev firenza 2.5 (which isn't even a crossflow engine).

>leaf springs
Literally not for decades

what makes boxer worse than a regular inline 4