Post cars that you wanted before but want now, or ended up getting

Post cars that you wanted before but want now, or ended up getting.

I wanted a wrx so bad but now I want a mustang gt....what's wring with me? is this good?

holy fuck are you me? This is exactly my predicament. I just make myself feel better by thinking "muh resale"

I love my wrx. I like the way mustangs look, but I tow way to many of them at work to want to own one. Buy what you like and what does what you need.

I wanted a new Supra, but after seeing the engine choices and likely price tag I'm just going to drive my Outback into the ground.

I've never been a fan of mustangs. Ever. Then this new generation came out and I actually really like them. I'd have a GT if I wanted another RWD 2-door. Maybe one day.

But I don't see anything wrong with this.

Why would you get a new wrx? There are a billion more after market options on the old ej20. You could also easily get a used sti for the same price unmolested if you put in some time to look for it.

New motor makes the power sooner and faster than the old ej. Also finding a used wrx that isn't already thrashed is optimistic. Not saying they don't exist but I drive the piss out of mine. I would expect anyone who owns one to dive it hard.

You're that guy with a stage 2 wrx and a cbr 600 rr. how much did stage 2 cost?

I want an AW11, A60, or AE86 but I'm a poorfag and haven't gotten anything because muh college.

Access port, exhaust, and intake was like 3k all together. Prolly cheaper if you buy it in a package. I just bought my stuff as I had the money for it

Will the engine in the BRZ/86 handle boost? How much?

yeah the new one's looks mean amazing I just love it

It will but then your chasing mods. Boost it, get around 300whp. Then you look into clutch upgrade. Then a oil cooler. Then wait for something else to break

If your going to boost a gt86 just buy a WRX or a ecoboost mustang

Is the fuel economy considerably worse from stock?

Wanted a GTI for whatever reason, ended up getting a Civic EX-T for dat Honda reliability

Wanted an FR-S for a long time but settled for a cheaper and much cooler mom, the AE86. Barebones driving without stability control and gay back up cameras, not as comfortable or fast stock but fun af.

My next purchase will be an MR-S.

r u chinese

>used to want a smart fortwo
>now I have a miats (NB)
in my defense I was less than 10 years old when I wanted aforementioned smart fortwo

the aw11 is realistic and cheap as hell, even if you're only working a part time job.

You know you can turn off stability control in the 86 right? And not all of them have backup cameras.

I average 25mpg with it on the stage 2 93 tune. Was getting 26 with the 93 tune with stock parts. (Actually better than the stock map. 24mpg)

I haven't tried the eco tune yet that pretty much turns off the turbo. That could prolly get 30+. I imagine I could get better mpg if I didn't rev it high all the time

honestly you really have to test drive to see which car you really want

i thought i wanted a mustang gt, 370z, 335i, z4, s5... basically something with over 300 hp

>mfw i drove a br-z and liked it more than all of the above

Wanted an E36, got a Golf. I really just can't afford the maintenance.

Wanted
>Mazda 3 Hatch

Got
>MKIV Golf

brainproblems.jpg

I own a S550 Mustang. It's a great car.

I came really close to getting a Lancer but ended up getting a Camaro instead, I'm happy with my choice

Depends on where you live.

I live in Italy and SW20s and ZZW30 aren't really that expensive to buy, but taxes and insurance will fuck you over.

>got my license a year ago
>broke college student
>it would cost me no less than 1.6k eur every year to insure an MR2
>gas prices are fucked up (the lowest you can find is around 1.4 eur/liter for petrol, 1.3/l diesel)

Fuck this country, I want to get out.