:3c

Fourth for cute girls

I NEED GURO SMUT
WILL GIFT IF ITS GOOD
IM IN NEED
PLEASE

so early

>last thread hasn't reached post or image limit
Why are you so autistic that you are incapable of waiting?

Lulu is the cutest! THEW CUTEST!

Wich one shall I waste RP on?

Why do you ask for it on here? Aren't there other websites where people write fanfictions and shit?

he wants to make sure someone he doesnt like doesnt get to post the op

Someone explain this meme

Lulu is the sweetest, most adorable lady and i wanna cuddle and protect her every day until the end of days. While listening to donk!

Lissandra is such a coward she won't even come out.

I called that bitch out, clearly I'm the best grandma. She's the one that gives you cough syrup for "crampus", I buy you your favorite video game for christmas

>Pantheon not in SS

bets?

I'm ok with this.
He's like the Batman, an autist who fights other autists to achieve balance

SS is for champions who were created specifically to be a walking pair of thighs, and the rest of their body is just kind of there so the thighs aren't floating.
Pantheon should be S tier.

>tfw chances of getting key frags increase with number of people playing

any of you guys wanna do some flex or norms?

>out with out
>crampus and christmas
ugh Alright Camille lemme show you how to bust a rhyme I practice for my dime praise her like a shrine wait till she smile then I really shine

Lissandra you old hag I wouldn't look at your face without TWO bags ho ho ho cold as ice checkin your friends list thrice nope still zero waitin for your hero but nero's nowhere to found call the hounds but you reek of garbage send this icicle to mars bitch

>riot soraka
>janna

Your botlane is fucked.
Once a soraka main makes the transition to janna there is no stopping them.

>Yasuo, Katarina, Twitch and Loaf
>With Windspeaker's Karma
Either Katarina or Yasuo goes 20/0
The other one MIGHT go 0/20 but it won't matter because by that point Twitch+Karma will be literally unstoppable and Olaf will make sure Caitlyn no longer exists. Janna will be powerless to stop him.

>This is the power of gangstas and grandmas

will Riot open the legacy vault again this year for Christmas? I need to get Phantom Karthus

camille is the type of grandma which would make you clean the dishes after the meal

least the other autists follow the rules, if the mods start getting pissed at us again it wont be fine

chill?
no raging?

Lets try again.

>Garen buffs
>No one plays tank top anymore
>Armor shred only works on level 2 E
Garen > Darius

why do people flame me for picking quinn

i love quinn!

Forgot the part where Garen isn't real, diaper baby.

I love Lissandra!
AMA!

At least Darius doesn't need his Diaper.

Yeah unless you still want to have your hand

yeah bud, its only flex/norms

>Armor shred only works on level 2 E
huh?

Nice cough syrup you bitch. What kind of person are you, witch? which reminds me of the food you made last year, a tapeworm sandwhich.

Merry Christmas, bitch.

Evelynn stalked Summoner's Rift, looking for her next meal. From a distance, the blue shedevil saw a small rodent, the boy scout Teemo, blowing darts at minions. Such a sweet morsel he would be, Evelynn thought as she licked her lips. Shadow walking behind him, Evelynn grabbed Teemo's shoulder and flipped him around to face her. Before the scout could even react, Evelynn pulled out her wicked smurfette cock and used her polished nails to open wide his mouth. Though he was not unused to such treatment by his elder scouts, this was the most gigantic cock that Teemo had laid his eyes on and, as Evelynn's length ravaged his throat, making a visible bulge in it, he began to tear up from the pain. Teemo couldn't breathe with such a huge cock blocking his airways and slowly began to pass out, his vision blurring to black, only hearing sloshing noises.

The Widowmaker, as if in a dark frenzy, repeatedly jammed the entire length of her monster cock down into the unconscious Teemo's esophagus. The feeling of raping such a small rat, who had just now died from suffocation, was ecstasy. Feeling hate spikes along her dick, Evelynn orgasm'd, shooting thick fluids into Teemo's lifeless guts. Embracing in his agony, Evelynn took a breather before sliding the once-living onahole from herself and tossing him aside. Blood gushed from his mouth, his throat having been utterly crushed. In the background, it was announced that Evelynn received a kill, adding to her spree and granting her a small sum of gold. "Well then, time to stock up," she said with a sly smile as she recalled to her base.

>muh fee fees
So OP is a Tumblrite, essentially?

>people playing ap shaco in jungle
Can this just stay for top lane?

?

Shitposting has always been against the rules, user.
Just because the mods are too lazy to do anything about it doesn't mean all the waifu/husbando spewing retards aren't breaking the rules.
Also this is a blue board which while generally disregarded by everyone is most ignored by those same posters.

Does she have a cute penis?

>top laner spamming for a gank
>he's at 20% hp
Why are people retarded?

No, she's a girl
Girls don't have penises

Man what shitty login screen. Bring back elementalist lux

waifuposting isnt off topic, low quality, or ill intentioned

>waifuposting isnt low quality

Disregard that, I was mistaken.

why the FUCK is shyvana shitting down my team's throat every game

didnt she get nerfed in every way but her ult

The Garen I had in my game was unkillable and would literally just walked on top of my carry and blew her up 1v5 then split pushed us to death.

Lulu is the strongest!

Shes more viable on top or mid ?
And how about supporting with her ?

You stupid noob jungler.
Everyone knows the jungler is magic wish fairy that appears at random and magically wins lane for you with the power of existing.
You would know this, but you're a stupid noob jungler who never ganks ffs 4v5 ff@20.

>gg this ww never gank top always bot so noob

Gender is a social construct.

somebody didnt read her new passive

yeah sure an unstoppable dash every minute or less, not broken at all

syndra: open mid pls
irelia: report team

Bronze is a social construct

maybe your waifu is low quality, not mine though

uninstall league

play something more pc

post depressed woman with cock in hands now

>Read the On devs: Evolving the Lane fighter
>Basically an excuse on Camille's overloaded kit
>Literally admits Trynd is a useless shit.

I prefer her mid, since top is tank town
Lissandra support is a memepick
(You)

poal.me/wsjq6u
poal.me/wsjq6u
poal.me/wsjq6u
poal.me/wsjq6u

decide for me

its worse than the old one though

does anyone knows why zz'rot was disabled?

also is it intentionnal that i don't get assists on destroyed turrets/inhibs when my voidling/promoted minions damage them?

Her new passive that is worse than her old one in every single way?
The 10% damage to dragons meme isn't such a big deal when they already nerfed her damage by 10% anyway.

game never uploads my files anymore wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=JjaIaUHbT3g

>Syndra
>Balanced

you can stop your own creep waves with it

I wanna hold Jinx's hand

>tfw spent 20 minutes writing all this and no one wants to read it
;=;

>when enemy zed otp ults your clone

hilarious every single time

anything more than 2 lines long i skip over.

and there is no such thing as turret "assist" and the actual kill indicators work in a weird way but it doesn't matter who kills the turrets unless you care about the turrets killed statk

>they're giving her 20% true damage on her w
>and not nerfing her ult numbers
I hope all fotm Syndra players are executed systematically and then Syndra is removed from the game.

Who is this literal milk tank, anyway?

Don't give in to temptation. League is gonna be around.
It's still gonna be a bittersweet vortex of Stockholme-syndrome chaos and mental BDSM.

This chance at IRL success, though, is fleeting.
Grab it. Don't make the fucker's mistake.

it always been the case?

i mean you can do it with Anivia/Talyiah/Trundle too...

>they are removing her multi-throw on W
You do realize Syndra will not be fotm anymore

Post comfortable things

So the "fighter" meme is real, are there any actual fighters viable these days? Irelia? Jax?

>Syndra is removed from the game.
>Riot ever removing champions

CAN WE JUST ACCEPT THAT THEY'LL NEVER DO THAT

ye but you place one at your inhib in a particular spot and all your creeps from mid will stop at your nexus towers and form a doom wave.

There was a video about it in reddit yesterday or something

What do I build on Quinn now? I've been building BFS > Shiv > IE, but should I be building duskblade > shiv instead? What about that meme black cleaver build?

Also, can I still play jungle quinn? It seems to have a dumpster-tier winrate now...

Look at Aatrox

What did Riot mean by this? I'm very confused.

>implying that'll mean anything if she can murder tanks now too

no

>it doesn't matter who kills the turrets unless you care about the turrets killed stat
no the gold is split differently, not sure how exactly tho

identity is a construct. And i agree, no one should force an identity upon you. However, associating/confusing gender with identity is pants-on-head retarded.

They think Ranged vs Melee lanes are fun and not a complete abortion.

If Melee or Ranged was Balanced we'd see Melee ADC in bot lane like Yi or Trynd.

>murder tanks
she gets more or less 100 true damage with 500 ap. 200 with 1000, and she can't even reach 1000 ap anymore. Stop saying bullshit.

But melee vs melee is objectively the most fun.

level 1 1v1's in top lane are the best

Jesus Christ.

Riot is completely fucking retarded. Have they never tried to play a melee vs melee top lane where you both try to bait out the others main fighting ability so you can get a free trade on them after?

xth for busty jinx (I know it's sona, but imagine a busty jinx hngggggg)

Hey guys can we start saying cray again like the good old days?

It means that with melee vs ranged there is a constant battle of positioning where ranged has an advantage if he can keep the range up but if melee can get close then he will win, as opposed to melee vs melee where both just want to get closer to each other and better champ wins.

it's not

>And they said I lacked balance, ha!
what did Syndra mean by this?

read the lore fuckass