Post your automobile ITT

Now watch me whip whip watch me nae nae

guten tag

>hanging around in a parking lot with your hood open so people can see your stock engine

don't be that guy

lel, just noticed that.

Hello

4.6 Loldular

how can u afford a BMW i8?

>star wars front plate
yeah your a real REBEL you fuckin nu-male

Keep telling yourself that is stock cuck.
You clearly don't know shit about cars.

I really should take a new picture.

OH SHIT GUYS, HE'S GOT A K&N AIR AND OIL FILTER AND A STRUT BAR WATCH OUT

DESU
All I see is a strut tower brace, everything else appears stock.

I can see why he made that "mistake"

>autist triggered when proven wrong

>all the stupid plastic bullshit that covers up the engine is still there
It's fucking stock. Nobody who has done any kind of engine mods would put that crap back on.

>That guy that thinks a strut bar means you need to show off your engine bay
So did you parents get a low interest loan at least? I'd hate for both their finances and their child to be disappointments.

>strut brace means it's not stock
Lmao, does a Mugen oil cap mean a Civic is modded?

Only if accompanied by a Hot-Air intaker

So many salty busfags.
Cry moar my little monkeys.

Both of which would be more modifications than the mustang

How does it feel knowing my 3.7 v6 can walk your 4.6 v8?

>Getting this upset by being called out for posting up in a parking lot with the hood up on your stock car.

>having to ride the bus everywhere you go
kek
Try again, harder this time.

Sure it can.

A Coyote Mustang will walk both of us.

I know my Mustang isn't the fastest, but I love it all the same.

>Coyotes

Why don't you tell us why it isn't stock then. Because we see a fucking showroom stock Mustang.

I like Mustangs but fucking christ I hate Mustang owners, especially ones like you.

Well said M8.

Fuck Mustang owners.

Oh wait...

I'm one myself

I hate myself sometimes though

We all do.

Especially when you replace your WORKING alternator because a single plug wasn't seated properly.

Dodge vs Ford vs Chevy

Yd you pick ford?

Also for snow is a truck or SUV better?

How is it? I hate mine

>>How is it? I hate mine
I love mine, but fuck is it a handful sometimes.

Yeah my alternator went and if that wasn't the most fucktarded thing to replace, and the plastic trim is sooo shitty, not to mention I live in MI so trying to keep it rust free might be the worst

I did my alternator last year. Right now I just need to stop being fucking lazy and replace my knuckle.

lmao subtle

just saw it.

Here's a friendly tip: when someone here makes fun of you, you don't have to get anal ravaged and shitpost. Just walk away instead of being a retarded teenager.

>975x650
>1Ep0cVy.jpg

turbo or na?

Tried to take a cool pic with my shit phone camera

1990 nissan safari

nice silvia, is it a det?

that thing is fucking rad, user

>Ford doesn't make 2dr hatchbacks in the US.

So what exactly are you geniuses going to do when you want to pick up your kids from school

>implying i have parasites i have to raise

>kids

I don't have kids, baitmonger.

cheers and yeah it is putting a front mount on soon

i love it so much aye, the auto box is a slug but thats getting swapped out for a manual in a few weeks.
its pretty amazing off road, the LSD locks very very well, and its comfy as fuck with the stabilisers turned off (its a total boat onroad with the off tho)

Got in a little crash, so the right side is a bit messed up now. Will take a current picture later.

gank, sr's go hard as fuck, 90's nissans and anything with an RB or SR has a huge following here in NZ, mad cunts got these things keying up everywhere you go

>2004, buy a mint RB20DET Cefiro manual for 3k
>2006, sell it with cracked inlet snail for 5k
>2014 want one again
>10k min for a straight one

Fucking drifting bogan faggot cunts.
>Buy RS4 Stag instead for 6k
>Crash it into a tree
>Sell it for 6k

Honestly, this driftertax is getting out of hand

lol butthurt as fuck

Haha yup. I love the car culture here but cunts want crazy amounts for these cars now. I got the silvia for 5k as an auto about 3 years ago all standard off an old dude. Probably spent double that on it though lol all part of the fun

pahahahahahaha, ah well, my only hope is that the love of their 90s stuff will provoke the japs into making cars like that again, good looking, fast, and hugely modifyable, new stuff is all nana movers and school run shit.

NA, looking into either a V6 or Beams when I have the money

It's been forever since I've seen an M30 on the road.

It's not a bad car, I got it for $600 in March and it's still running fine

My dad used to drive us everywhere in his 2 door you stupid cunt

My car

My truck

Needs a VG30DET I reckon.

Just washed her

That an SRT8?

I considered a supercharger, but from what I found it would have to go through the hood. I'm not sure if a turbo would fit either, there's not a ton of space in the engine compartment

Yep. It had the 392 decal on the fenders and I removed them. I've since replaced them with the black 392 Hemi badges.

>Dodge vs Ford vs Chevy
Depends on what you want, I test drove all 3 plus GMC (technically Chebby) and Toyota. I chose Ford because of the price, performance, options available, and comfort. For $28k I got a fully-loaded XLT with an extended cab, 5.0L V8, power/heated seats, etc. Closest thing I could find to that was a GMC Sierra 1500 SLE with just bench seats for $33k.

I don't live in a snowy region, so that'd be something to ask someone else.

Kek, it was a cars and coffee meet

How do you like it? Oddly enough I've been looking to trade in my MKV GTI for one. Is the handling as good as people say? Is the power and bad as people say?

>not realizing that the descriptive 'faggot' isn't used ironically here

I'm not a fan of the newer body style mustangs. I always had a hard on for the late 90s style. No idea why.

>all those mustang owners in one place

12 teeth between the lot of them

I feel bad for the ford truck. It's like he wants to be part of the club but he can't.

Decent DD.

I'm kinda proud of seeing my 90's slap design on someones car :^) good feels man.

I don't think I'll ever have a scenic pic of this car