Should I just fucking kill myself right now?

Should I just fucking kill myself right now?

I've been a Honda boi all my life but after watching this shit, Im starting to seriously doubt my entire life.

[spoiler]How can some french tin can beat my favorite care in the world?[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg

I thought best motoring was cancelled?

Can we appreciate more of these QTs tho?

YouTube nigga

honhonhohn prennez ça putain de japonais !

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING THREAD

YOUR COUNTRY IS WHATS WRONG WITH COMPETITIVE AUTOMOBILE STREET RACING

HON HON HON
CE N'EST QUE LE COMMENCEMENT !!

Looks neat

Everyone knows the French make the best cars.

bruh the french have been having a renaissance the past three years

Yeah, they made nothing but crap IMO for quite a good while. I like to think they're back to making good cars again.

Nous serons toujours les meilleurs

French cars > Japanese cars > Italian cars > all > ethiopian shitboxes > german cars

Honhon frogs confirmed for making the best hot hatches... In the world. BTFO that ricebox on its home turf

>Honhon frogs confirmed for making the best hot hatches

We already knew that.

>Renault with torsion beam suspension destroys honda with multi-link IRS on japanese touge
Did japs gone full retard on overcomplicating stuff then?

The Civic Type R is solid rear actually

Multi link doesn't matter

I think the turbo lag and gearbox and lsd had some effect

better chassis
better suspensions
better diff
better turbo
better stock tires
arguably better look and interior

Japs literally sodomized by the baguette.

It's true.

I was highly sceptical when my parents decided to get a Renault as their new car but they're surprisingly well built and reliable.
And don't get me started on the design.

Il y a beaucoup de raisons pour aimer les Français.
Ils savent cuisinier. Ils respectent des beaux arts, et apparemment ils ont redécouvert comment on construit des bonnes voitures.
Sincerement
Un Allemand francophile

wuut?
[desire to know more...]
pls explain. By "solid rear" you mean torsion beam? Regular civics had IRS while top-tier had Semi-Independent?

If you guys watched the video the megane has been modified and the type r is stock so if it was stock the megane would had lost

The Trophy R Version of the Megane is just a "mildly optimized" Version of the RS and actually sold like that by Renault.

So technically it's also stock.

They went from IRS to torsion beam with pic related.

Nostalgia? Or have you actually driven and compared it to contemporary gt cars?
I'd say these are about as overrated as the Golf GTi. They look good on paper but feel shit compared to the jap cars of the period - unless you are ameriburger, you guys got cucked hard with detuned versions of pretty much everything back then.

The first competitive european gt was the Saxo VTS. Looks worse on paper, but will rape a 205 in absolutely every way (it even rusts faster)