mega.nz/#F!3tpUlapR!knV_JazwxfM-xct6PJyPEw

>2.6 Leddit Leak Megathread
reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_Leaks/comments/5fnd8p/evocati_leaks_updated_regularly/
>Latest ATV: youtube.com/watch?v=R8wTqdDXplc
>RTV: (last week's) youtube.com/watch?v=nnPrz48kB78
>Loremaker's Guide to the Galaxy:
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJ_mqKHywQ

>Referral code randomizer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1-rpqu70wunuwc4CS9oqXwh1TnFS73f8HJAtAgKWeU/htmlview

>Citizencon Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdCFTF8j7yI
>CitCon2016 Full Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDj5v81Nd0
>Star Marine Demo:
youtube.com/watch?v=QW-f4ourFEc
[Important Notice]: if there is more than one per link the OP is a lazy copypaste faggot who's mother will surely die in his sleep tonight.
community.elitedangerous.com/eventseason16
heise.de/newsticker/bilderstrecke/bilderstrecke_3298445.html?back=3298273
gamestar.hu/gamescom/elite-dangerous-horizons-2-2-guardians-update-gamescom-2016-frissites-ujdonsagok-215519.html
>Latest videos
youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/scleaks/comments/5gwzmk/evocati_leaks_26/?st=iwfgz9qh&sh=d4325b34#header
youtube.com/watch?v=-VkPfmdRheM
openai.com/blog/universe/
youtu.be/cNuL8cVxXMA?t=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lack of[Embed][Embed][Embed]

What's your home system, /scg/edg/?

My home system is "none of the above:" my ship.

Voodoo

Yes, I am a female vanduul and will be playing this race on release

>horus 'home' system
>spend all time creeping around kayfa looking for xi'an deeper empire jpoints to sell to uee

One of my goals is going to be to own an apartment in Terra Tower.

But for the most part, I plan on wandering.

Ferron, I'm from space Detroit.

Widow.
:^)

>Wanting to put up with the Council

>stack combat missions in a vulture
>do great
>buy a decently kitted python
>go do the same thing
>get swarmed by 5 ships as i kill one of theirs
this is bullshit

>Bigger ships attract more attention
Yes?

>Buying a Python over an FDL for CZ's
Python is for piracy and multipurpose user, FDL is the superior choice at that price and size point for pure combat

Yeah but i wanted to be a gunboat, didn't work out that well tho

Leddit leaks moved to

reddit.com/r/scleaks/comments/5gwzmk/evocati_leaks_26/?st=iwfgz9qh&sh=d4325b34#header

>Yeah but i wanted to be a gunboat
To be efficient at that you're gonna need an Anaconda
Good luck with that.

>being in a community this autistic

nt goon

That guy's trolling, in case you didn't pick it up from the comments. And the post itself. Check his history.

clearly sarcastic goonbait but i'm sure theres a guy out there genuinely thinking "boy oh boy i just want to be a background NPC in this game for a living!"

cr would be disappointed

I hope they do more less bulky weapons like this

>play Infinite Warfare's campaign
>the "Squadron 42 killer" according to dsmart
>graphics still on about the same level as BO3 and Advanced Warfare
>promo character art was as always bullshots, only achieved in prerendered cutscenes
>can even see the upscaling artifacts on Jon Snow's face scar
>space gameplay baseline and boring as shit
>infantry gameplay typical Cawadoody shit
>story is laughable, literally gutter-tier "Russians+Arabs+Germans from Mars attack Earth to take away our freedumbz" with pretty much every villain trope in existence
Chris Roberts must be rolling in his grave

are there any bullpups yet? I wish they listed guns on the site like everything else.

Are city hub apartments confirmed?

The current energy weapons are bullpups if you can call it that, I know theres a bullpup .308 battle rifle concept in the style of
floating around but nothing ingame or being modeled yet

I vaguely remember them saying something about it, but I can't say for sure if they're actually confirmed.

I can't imagine they wouldn't be a thing, though. Chris wants to do homesteading at some point, and apartments would factor into that.

>Vulture has a 2nd pilot seat
I never knew.

tell what character you're going to make when if Star Citizen comes out

hard mode: no anime

youtube.com/watch?v=-VkPfmdRheM

>Need over half a billion Cr to properly outfit an Anaconda for combat
Jesus Christ.

I always play the rogue.

>RPing in an mmo
LEL
Why are Fdevs such cunts when it comes to money making in their single player game?

Do you really need to ask? Its answer to almost everything wrong with Elite.

This AI could probably be trained to do sothis/ceos data missions and farm while afk.
openai.com/blog/universe/

I'm gonna be a naval high admiral of the UEE and command hundreds of NPCs from my bengal casually on weekends! I will be integrated into the lore over time and directly command UEE assets and outposts. Pirates and vanduul alike will fear the very name XxXStar_Dad1976XxX. I will raise my kids on star citizen and eventually my sons will grow up to inherit the UEE when i'm gone.

>Having an AI fly my ship and run errands for me
That could even realistically fit in universe.

If you don't have a crew member and use your SLF yourself, do your Turret Hardpoints still fire without a helmsman?

yo my niggas who else /operation pitchfork/ here

did the other leak sub get shut down or something?

>There is a working (moving balls) pool table on Echo Eleven. The balls move and the pockets work.
I love this game.

angry manlet with little man syndrome

No, the OP of the last thread was a mod on another SC leak sub and just wanted to soapbox his platform to get people to go to his own shitty sub

I'll just follow 1 system behind them and scavenge what's left.

I don't know how to can listen to Admiral Bishop's speech and not wanna go fuck up some xenos.

Sure, but I don't want to fight them alongside reddit.

nah we /operation menorah/ which is jewing the fuck out of pitchfork with inflated prices on supplies they can't refuse.

You realize it's all gonna get wiped at the end of beta anyway, right?

it'll be great, but uh.. yeah not with an org who is building around that, right now, as their sole focus. i'm all for supporting them, for money and i assume my generic SPACE HERO PROTAGONISTS org is gonna be doing it too alongside dozens and dozens of other orgs dedicated literally to supporting op. pitchfork on a more casual level.

honestly if it's a server-level event where vanduul have to be constantly kept in check via daily/weekly incursions/raids i'm gonna take full advantage of that in whatever way possible. here's hoping the vanduul are a serious presence in the final game that involve a dynamic effort by the community to keep in check

Pretty sure the org just exists as a means to organize the people participating.

It's not like a real org.

Well it's one of those test squadron tier 10k man orgs that CIG has officially recognized in some way. more like social groups just to play with eachother while they wait on the game but imagine there will be extremely dedicated orgs doing vanduul stuff 24/7 if that ends up being a fully fleshed out PVE aspect of the game

i'll either be mercing for them, slavaging their shit, or pirating their suppliers, whichever ends up being profitable and fun

they can wipe the uec but not the salt

One of the below:
>NYX
For dat cyberpunk aesthetic.
>CATHCART
So I can be a space junkie hooked on WiDOW and just generally be a degenerate.
>ANYWHERE IN TURTLEFUCKER SPACE
Vertical ships are the prettiest.

What gun is this? It looks like a p90 but google has nothing on it.

Bet it was that mrherpderp fag

some custom job probably one of a kind

I know that CIG said that they'd be "modder-friendly", but how do you even have mods in an MMO like Star Citizen? It doesn't even make sense,

private servers you dumbass

>how do you even have mods in an MMO like World Of Warcraft?

For everything else there's planned private servers.

When we get that far, there will most likely be private servers being hosted that you can mod to your heart's content.

I remember them mentioning an mobiglas API at one point.

I'm really hoping that's a thing. I'd love to make some mobiglas apps.

Good news everyone!

What's the score on getting Star Citizen on consoles? I really don't have enough autism for PCs.

Oh, I didn't realize they were going to release a private server.

kys

They're not going to release private servers. They're going to provide tools so that anons can host them.

Probably never. Chris Roberts hates consoles, and he's super autistic.

Dear lord. Not only can they not properly develop the two versions they're working on now, they're throwing a fourth into the mix. RIP.

That's what I mean, they'll release a private server binary.

Unless you're saying they're going to let users run private servers on CIG hardware?

>

>the two versions they're working on now
>a fourth

>Come back and re-read my post
>Have the same face

>I really don't have enough autism for PCs.

Game is not for you regardless of it's platform

>Chris Roberts hates consoles

He hates money? Why?

Just reduce the graphics or whatever. Who even cares about how pretty this stuff looks?

Now they have to support a version for the console peasants. I'm sorry to say, I'm glad I never supported this project. And people complain that CIG does cash grabs with jpeg star ships. Fdev should just go F2P already, like Wargaming.net.

>Who even cares about how pretty this stuff looks?
Chris Roberts.

He has said that if Sony/MS want to pay for a port, they can get one. Otherwise, wasting dev time on it is a waste.

making a game so autismal in detail and graphics that it could never be done on consoles was the entire point of Star Citizen; he started it because he was tired of seeing PC titles that were dumbed down so they could farm the console market.

>Now

Xbone version already existed. I don't even know if they have the latest horizons update even.

This.

The original plan in the kickstarter was to raise a couple million bucks to prove to publishers that people wanted this game. Then they were gonna get a publisher and make the game.

Then they realized they didn't need a publisher because people REALLY wanted this fucking game.

could they even run a full scale mmo of this kind? purely network wise? i know theres ff14 and stuff but that's not exactly demanding.

also anyone that cares about the game either plays it on PC or will make a PC for it, playing it seperate from PC servers would be kinda bad and would require alot of extra effort to maintain and moderate

>Park multiple Ursas in the bays of a Caterpillar
>Open side doors for size one broadsides
I doubt it'd be effective but probably very visually pleasing

>could they even run a full scale mmo of this kind?

Planetside 2 is on the PS4

>open caterpillar door uninvited
>See this
youtu.be/cNuL8cVxXMA?t=74

is this SAC?
>they kept batou's english va
I should watch this, he was my favorite part of gits

as far as bounty hunting should i stick with my vulture and grind the 100 mil for an A rated FDL, or is there something worth getting in between?

>17 Draconis is pending Civil War

>Do you currently own a copy of Elite Dangerous?
>No
>Your options and what you get include:
>No option to nope the fuck out and not buy that shit
0/10 flowchart

2nd movie

tell me you're aware of the movies

>English dub

Fuck you.

Not him but if I wanted to watch Ghost in the shell what should I look at?

Original movie first, then GitS:SAC, GitS:SAC 2nd gig, then if you feel like it any of the other movies

Go pirate the First movie from the 90s and the 2nd from post 2000

Anime series are hard to pirate for some reason but theyre in shit quality on youtube missing episodes here and there. start with the 1st series or season whatever you wanna call it which is GITS: SAC
>those intro credits

Thanks, friends!
I'm really into cyberpunk but have never been into anime for no particular reason.
It seems good though.

I wish I could fly my DUR in the "real" game. I really, really like the look of it and I want to 'splore.

Also, what are the advantages of the Superhornet over, say, the Hornet Ghost? I kind of want to upgrade the next time I am able, but don't want to fuck up.

They're not hard to pirate, just look on nyaa.se and/or the pirate bay, or you can just stream practically anything on kissanime.to
Use firefox, it blocks obnoxious popups without also triggering the site's "we won't let you watch stuff until you unblock our ads" thing. Google chrome fails miserably

one of the few I can tolerate watching ever again. you get too deep into the stuff that isn't quality and you end up so mentally broken that you start watching some of this trash being made today

fingers crossed for a badass cyberpunk slum chinatown in SC

I dont normally like dubs but the GiTS one was decent.

I think it has a lot to do with what you hear first.

>some of this trash being made today

You have not experience the height of anime then.

Wow seriously? Can I charge for them?

I'll build a Mobiglas dashboard app with your anime/furry/pony waifu VI assistant telling you good morning and your system's local weather, news, and stock market prices. $4.99 a pop. Rev up those neetbux.

>no 2.6 yet
>John Glenn dead

what a shit day t b h