How can I learn 'advanced excel skills' and Quickbooks before next monday...

How can I learn 'advanced excel skills' and Quickbooks before next monday? I have an interview where I lied and said I have both.

To be fair, I do have intermediate excel skills, but i don't know what would constitute 'advanced'. Also it's for an entry-level staff accountant position, what are some must-know functions that most people aren't aware of?

good dick sucking abilties

Google how to do vlookups and pivot tables. There Excel is done.

Now go learn quickbooks faggot

Okay guys I have a 30 day free trial for QuickBooks. I'll probably cram in some youtube tutorials and I should be good to go for that.

But what advanced Excel stuff can I learn or at least talk about to impress people? Remember, it's a staff accountant entry position so if anyone here has held a position like that for a small firm then that would be helpful to hear from you.

I was under the impression that pivot tables were intermediate excel. And that vlookups aren't that much more advanced.

vba is advanced excel

mr.excel is your friend, google it

Macros for an entry level staff accountant position?

You find any nudes of that girl and link them here and I'll teach you everything I know about Quickbook.

If you know pivot tables and can bang out sick-ass vlookups, Google will carry you through the rest once you're on the job.

are you me

just google it, as stated inEasy shit, girls have it so fucking easy since most of them gravitate towards easy desk jobs like this where they have way too much free time and just end up browsing Facebook all day or something.

>Easy shit, girls have it so fucking easy since most of them gravitate towards easy desk jobs like this where they have way too much free time and just end up browsing Facebook all day or something.

Huh?

They're the most advanced aspect of Excel that I know about. Though due to security concerns I wouldn't be surprised if they were disabled if all you were doing is entry level accounting.

One feature that's not really advanced but is usually overlooked is the Repeat option for Format Cells...

Fill Across Worksheets might count as an advanced feature. So might cell protection.

I have observed this as well

>be me, a guy
>be only guy in the department
>Desk job bullshit
>Get pulled in to the boss's office for the exact same mistakes everyone else makes
>Literally constantly hear about my coworkers talking about doing the same shit I get written up for

As a guy, consequences are greater in general. Work hard? You'll get a promotion. Bad day? You'll probably end up homeless lol.

Women won't get the promotions, but they'll still have it much easier in the end anyway.

What industry?

bump

For the formulas:
Vlookup, hlookup, sumifs, index, match, offset
Then just learn to use pivot tables, advanced sorting, conditional formating.
That is usually enough to impress people.

any good youtube tutorials or should I just look the formulas up and put them to memory for next week?

u should familiarize your self with how to do the basic formulas like min, max. conditional formulas are extremely important for reports and so are logic formulas. pretty much it.

Insurance, customer service. I deserve it for being a pleb... but I'm a recent graduate and I can't find anything better.

Accounting really doesn't require that much excel. Load up a youtube video.

got a video on hand?

bump

holy shit OP you're the most spoonfeed-tier faggot on the planet. kill yourself.

Just pretend, you wont get found out its all bullshit. Seriously.

?

Well I think I'm doing fine!