Literally perfection

God I love these things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXsk6B6myaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One mans trash i suppose...

AWD, 300 horsepower boxer, gobs of low-end torque, 4.5 0-60, and it's still comfortable and reliable, what's not to love?

this

damn boyracers

>comfortable
>reliable
No
>boxer
Thats a negative in my book

You get that lovely boxer rumble. And besides, if you live somewhere that has >3 of snow most of the year, it's the only performance car that makes sense

>No
yes

>Thats a negative in my book
no one cares about your 'book' of crayon scribbles

>boxer rumble
Gross
Why would you deny documented issues? They are terrible cars

>You get that lovely boxer rumble
>lovely boxer rumble
>boxer rumble

>Why would you deny documented issues?
huur boyracers limiter bash them while cold and this causes issues, they are such terrible cars!

it could be worse desu

>denies documented issues
>posts a meme
Yup. Everything is normal in vapeswagkenblockmonsterenergydrinkrallyheritagedudedrocanthandlethetruth world

both sound like complete shit

luckily 180 degree and equal length headers exist

Eh, I had one and then I came to my senses.

You really like that cummins diesel your bus has.

This is the same face you make when you see women.

No. I have reliable vehicles and im not in denial about the issues the STI suffers from.

>'documented issues' of a boyracer beating on his car with no remorse
>posts memes

Oooo you have to do 3 more hours of work when you do high mileage maintenance. The head gasket isn't that hard when you are doing the timing belt water pump and plugs anyway.

>denial

did coming to your senses involve hormone therapy

What was the actual reason the bugeye had disgusting headlights for the US market but got sexy JDM ones? Was it IIHS or NHTSA bullshit?

not if theyre actually cute bruh

your right tho 4/5 times

It's just hard to buy one without looking like a fuccboi

Just take your lumps and look like a fuccboi man. Are you trying to impress dudes or something? Because they love the rex.

This image makes me angry.

Why? He definitely kept the car, and in time his wife grew to love the symmetrical AWD and turbocharged flat four of the Suabru WRX.

Ok, knowing that fact, I am a little more happy.

Le funny petrolhead maymays xD

I mean the guy clearly has no intention of selling it, he just wanted to make his wife shutup, which is hard to do with pregnant women. I think he's clever as fucc.

S60 R, faggot.

Ew, no thanks. Those look hideous

The na ej25 is the only subaru engine that has real head gasket issues the rest is a meme kept alive by misinformed people, like your dumb ass. STI and wrx head gasket issues stem from people beating the absolute shit out of them for the better part of a decade same with most lower-end sports cars. The only tangible across the board subaru engine issue is burning oil and that also depends on how the car was treated in many cases. Mine doesn't burn a drop and it's at 120k.

Op is that yours?

Glass gearbox
Owners typically destroy them
Insurance rates

Boxer rumble.... you do realize if you got a correctly engineered set of headers (equal length) the boxer sounds just like any other 4 banger.

Yep, that's my girl. 2005 Sti, 140k miles and going strong

I always try to tell people this and they don't understand. There is nothing incorrect about unequal length headers though. You get better lower end power and equal length improves the top end.

> glass gearbox
Only in moderately to heavily modified wrxs. That's why they made the sti.

How much did you pay for it?

And ringland failure
Why would i buy a car that can shit out at any time with major problems?

>glass gearbox
what?

Do you idiots not know how search engines work?

the 6spd can easily run 500-600hp all day, the 5spd in the V4 STI and earlier is the only one reknowned for being absolute shite, educate urself pls.

>oops i hit boost

>inb4 its a 5spd just like I said.

Even if you ignore the trans.
>ringland
Catastrophic
>headgasket
Catastrophic
>burning oil
Plain terrible
>uncomfortable
No thanks
>ugly
Subjective but whatever
>sounds stupid
Subjective but whatever
>would rather drive a corolla
Subaru a shit

>waah I was wrong about the trans so I'm gonna cry about other issues

>Ringland
On a few models of your garbage USDM engines, for everyone else its not an issue

>Headgasket
Again on some very early 2.5 engines on the RS and other models entirely a USDM issue

>Burning oil
If ragged to fuck, like every other car it will burn oil. Don't buy a shit one with your paper round money then, save up and buy a real car.

>Uncomfortable
STI suspension wasn't that harsh to me but I'm used to harsh suspension.

>ugly
Depends on the generation as to whether I agre or not

>sounds stupid
You can't hear anything unless you mod the exhaust so don't rice it I Guess

>mfw people keep posting the "I can google" problems list 90% of which don't even apply to most STI's

So what youre saying is that they have serious issues.
Thanks

Looks like shit

Eats more gas than a GT-R

Unreliable even if you care for it

>So what youre saying is that they have serious issues

Nah what I'm saying is you can google some select issues that a handful of models in a single country have.

There's nothing wrong with disliking a car user but when you invent bullshit and clearly don't actually know anything about the limits and levels of components within the car beyond what a 17 year old mate with a ragged WRX told you then yeah.

>you can google issues
>that actually exist
>somehow still lying
Ok

The only one that applies to the STI out of all your issues is ringland problems if you don't want them don't get a Stage 2 (TM) Cobb (TM) Tune on that generation of cars.

Youre so stupid
>visit subaru mazda dealer for parts
>ever time i go there is an STI getting a new engine
>ask service guys why
>BONE STOCK engine blew up
Every fucking time

The cars themselves are not the problem. The owners are.

This thread only proves it further.

>>BONE STOCK
>>STI

Yeah, sure they are. Just because the owner threw OEM parts back on when they brought them in doesn't make them "bone stock".

Just bought mine two months ago, it's alot of fun to drive

But everyone drives them, they're not unique at all and every time I have one come into the shop the bottom is more brown than a nigger. Subaru drivers are obnoxious retards that think they're colin mcrae and will never take their shitbox offroad. But hey;

>muh loud 3 inch pipe

I like how you keep trying to justify a shit car.
Even the subaru techs hate them. They wont buy them and hate working on them.

>Boxer rumble
Cute
youtube.com/watch?v=gXsk6B6myaM

Clean that tmic. It looks filthy.

It's a bit dirty there, spent an hour with tweezers aligning the bends and cleaning it with alcohol and qtips. Its alot better now

that's actually due to Subaru's stock tune, piston 4 doesn't like what the tune is, found this out due to one of my local dealers, cobb fixes the issue.

Only someone who cant afford it hates it.

Thank mr skeletal

>bottom is more brown than a nigger
>people don't take them off road

When did you realize you suffer from cognitive retardation?

>>Mfw I own a 2015 WRX
>>Mfw I like that it's kinda punch and has character
>>Mfw I'm still in warranty

I paid 14k when it had 92k miles

They are nice but people want $30k for a 13 year old car with +150k KM so no thanks

>S60r looks hideous
>Any Subaru looks good
M9 Subaru lineup can easily be misjudged as Toyota's lineup.

it's quite normal OP, it's because you're a teenager

but don't worry, hopefully growing up you will acquire a more sophisticated taste in cars

>Fischer Price interior
>unequal length headers
>cancerous fans
>atrocious styling

It's an alright car, but it's just not worth the price that most people ask for them used. And quite frankly it's not worth the price New either. If it was a little cheaper and didn't have the bar of soap styling it would be much better.

I do love my forester though. Got an inch and a half of lift and some all terrain tires on it. Just prime

Veeky Forums excuse for everything
>>if only it was under 5k I'd buy it

>want to build a fine rallycross car out of a mid-2000s wrx
>every used car is either riced, wrecked, or "I KNOW WHAT I AM SELLING LOW BALLING"
i want to shoot myself

>engine that inherently pools oil in one corner of the valvecovers
>oil burning issues
>blown headgaskets
>ringlands

no thanks. Boxer engines and rotary engines are like communism, work in theory but shit in real life

>if only it was under 5k I'd buy it
Veeky Forums BTFO

gotta buy new, poorfag.

>paying $38k for a widebody

It doesn't even have to be 5k

It's just not a primary car. It's a secondary or tertiary car. A car that I keep at the end of the garage and take out every once in a while for the kicks. That's what it is best at, and it's not worth the prices people charge on CL

terrible enough to put in propeller planes, right?

>40k miles on the body
>10k on the new engine

Every
Fucking
Time

And if it's paired with the 5 speed you know for a fact that's gonna take a shit soon thereafter.

>gobs of low end torque

Love it.

Take it on logging roads for hikes, fishing, kayaking, take it down same roads in winter snow for snow shoeing and sledding (with blizzaks of course) 3rd Subaru, first was 06 wrx with 150k miles, not one issue. Second was a brz, only 35k miles but not one issue yet. Dude trucks hate me, as do VWs more so then hondas for some reason..

Knowing that over half the people around here drive cars worth less then all 4 of my tires putting up a good act of hating everything about them for the dumbest shallow reasons.

people hate them because they're garbage but for some reason most of the faggots that drive them are brainwashed to the point of utter oblivion. I know people that have gone through 4+ engines and still preach about Subaru reliability. hell I've got a friend with a 2016 that spun a rod bearing at 9500 miles, got a new engine and less than 1500 miles later the pressure plate blew to shit leaving him needing a new clutch and flywheel. how the fuck is that reliable?

>Dude trucks hate me
Can confirm

Sounds like you friend drives like a fag.

Subaru is reliable but needs good care. People need to read car manual. It clearly states you can't floor it, or ref it up too high RPM (new engine HIGH means 5K is already TOO HIGH). When the engine is still new it takes about 50k MILES before you can start utilizing its full potential!! Stop SLAMMING brakes when still COLD. DONT add oil but REPLACE OIL.. INFLATE YOUR TIRES. DONT fucking DROP CLUTCH but let it NEED TO CATCH IT. EVERYTIME i see THIS. IT MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY.

These just sound fragile at this point

faggot mobile inbound, the sound.

>it is reliable
>you just need a retarded amount of maintenance
dude.

That is how every single thing is. Think your body doesn't work the same way?

>stop liking what i don't like
>start liking what i like
shit thread

if you have such a high amount of preventive maintenance, it's not really different from having to fix the car every 10K miles. Just admit the car is not as reliable (or rather, not as robust/rugged) as the competition.

Can confirm this.

Maintain the things, and they'll do whatever you ask them to do. I've never enjoyed a car in winter more than a Subaru with winter tires.

Summertime rolls around, slap on the good tires and go. This is a car that needs to be equipped properly to be used for its "purpose" which is to say, anything and everything. It's the Legend of Zelda of cars.

How many times do they win awards for reliability and resale value and other things? Yes it's true allot of tools drive them and destroy them drive like assholes and turn a blind eye to the problem that's themselves. We have a seattle Subaru group that's huge and everyone, every single one is mature, many have kids many have wives/gf or BF/husbands also in it. Yes every once in awhile that stereotype tries to group up but the last one was torn up for hitting on a girl that didn't want him and he no longer even goes, they get pushed out fast. It's fun, communtive, and informative. I feel the insults and childish repetitions of nonsense are bullshit. I understand the majority of posters here are under 23 and just PC warriors, but come on.. I'm kinda an asshole sometimes but I really don't feel the need to input unuseful information and posts for no real reason. Grow up sometime..

if people buy them with intentions of driving them spiritedly or just flat out beating on them, then as far as I'm concerned it's relevant to state that they break frequently when modified or abused. moreso than their competitors. hell, I would buy a Volkswagen before I'd buy a Subaru. so you have fun circle jerking with your super mature Subie bros (btw having children =/= mature) and the rest of us will continue to laugh at you guys for being a bunch of sheep.

Wow, you don't sound childish at all. It's like a vegan complaining about non vegans like anyone cares what they think, *rolls eyes*.