hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Prediction Poll Results
pastebin.com/t22qdX8T

>Veeky Forums League Info
/hsg/ is in Group H against /@/, /wotg/, and /tfg/
Team Page: implyingrigged info/wiki//hsg/
League Page: implyingrigged info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7
Link to games: hitbox tv/the4chanDELETEcup

First for Anduin and his boyfriend, Wrathion. May they have a lifelong and happy relationship.

The only reason why people stick to Hearthstone (this can be applied to other games as well) is because:

- they've gotten deep into the game and don't want to put waste the effort they've put in already, thus, stuck unless they realize that playing is more of a detriment to their themselves

- it's literally the only thing giving them any sort of good feeling despite the shit thrown at them

- the thrill of gambling with RNG despite dropping either a shitload of money and/or time grinding for in-game coins for only once in a while clutch pulls and the rest being shit

- or, it's """fun.""" But clearly no one has fun. Specifically for Hearthstone, only torture and revenge being fulfilled for the time they've wasted and all the emotional torture through BM, all unleashed onto another player who will continue the cycle.

I'm having fun playing my Kun'Thun deck

Literally no point to picking up HS at this point for a new player, the barrier for entry is much too high.

>4 posts in
>salty doomsayers already out in full force
nobody is making you play the game.

I can't wait for the Sun and Moon set in February so I can quit this game.

is Firebat straight IE should I unfollow him or not?

WHO GOES THARRR?

I'M IN CHARGE NOW

best arena classes rn?

>$0.05 cents deposited into your account

>Backstab
>Assassinate
>Blade of C'thun
>Sap
>Eviscerate
>Shadow Strike

Someone wanted to know if there was a point to playing this game as a new player if you aren't willing to drop a lot of money on it, and no there isn't

What're some of the best feelings in this game?

>drop a lot of money on it
I think new players paying for 2 adventures and some packs are ok, so around 50-60$ maybe, which isn't all that bad for a game and/or card game.

>Priest no longer has a counter
>People too caught up in aggro-shitter deck #14 to realise

never change blizzcucks

>encouraging unhappy players to leave the game
>shill
pick one, Reddit.

>priest
>good
no

>>priest
>>good
>no
no

Is there a site that has the sound files for the new cards?

Entombing Tirion
Warlock taps giving you lethal
MCTech steals your opp's best minion
Topdecking Reno
Ress priest ressurects a sheep

>warlock
>removal

>priest removal
>good

>>>priest
>>>good
>>no
>no
no

update

What priest deck is good? I see trump at 3-5 with reno priest, and 2 of those wins were against priest so it's more like 1-5.

The only people who complain about priest are stuck at like rank 15

>it's an everything about this (enter topic) is shit. so there is no reason to do it episode.

*tips

>Reynad
>Our guy

This always makes me laugh

they're not holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play.

If you hate hearthstone so much, go fuck off to another general.

it's one thing to dislike certains aspects of the game, but you seem like a major retard if you keep playing a game you hate just because you feel like they're forcing you to.

you can quit at anytime user, and contrary to your assertions, many, including myself, actually have legit fun with this game.

Yeah the bar for entry is a little high, but literally EVERY CCG/TCG is like that.

Yeah sure, in MTG and other games you can just run to the store and buy a "starter deck" and start playing, but it won't be even slightly competitive, and the only thing people care about in hearthstone is the competitive aspect, so "starter decks" don't really apply here.

jesus christ all the negativity is killing me, can't we just discuss the pros/cons of the game rationally instead of just asserting that the game is 100% shit?

It's not about best, it's about how much they have.

This is getting a little too abstract for me

>no Dog

>>>>priest
>>>>good
>>>no
>>no
>no
no

>can't we just discuss the pros/cons of the game rationally instead of just asserting that the game is 100% shit?
the demographic of Veeky Forums (right wing nu-males looking for any reason to be angry about trivial nonsense) would never allow for any kind of constructive discussion about game mechanics and strategy.

i hope you eceleb worshippers all commit suicide soon

samefag

t. reddit cuck

pls help

rogue warrior or paladin

so clearly the new coin for rogues has to be in my miracle deck.
what should i take out for them? swashburglars?

this

>right wing numales
Projecting much, lad?

mage > rogue > paladin > druid > warrior > shaman > warlock > priest > hunter

People are mad because they want to like hearthstone. They remember the days of classic when they enjoyed hearthstone. They want hearthstone to be that again. But blizzard keeps fucking it up with progressively more cancerous metas.

>many, including myself, actually have legit fun with this game.

agreed

yes

>Pirate warrior without Leeroy

Anyone got a better idea?

Only cards I have that would be decent subs are Rag and Grommash but Grommash I'd have to tech more cards for a combo and Rag isn't reliable.

>Yeah the bar for entry is a little high, but literally EVERY CCG/TCG is like that.
INTERJECTION

I made a pirate/jade rogue hybrid without leeroy (Aya/N'zoth/rag endgame instead) and... well its fun and works alright.

Just slap in a reckless rocketeer. It's a shitty leeroy but it does the job.

>Yeah the bar for entry is a little high, but literally EVERY CCG/TCG is like that
It's actually a lot easier to get into mtg or even shadowverse. HS has probably the highest bar for entry

As much as I love shadowverse and benefited from its generous packs, it too will get a pretty intimidating entry curve when you start needing to buy into 4 or 5 individual sets to get just the bronzes or silvers you need.

I just hope that when the time comes cygames does a better job at implementing sets and rotations than blizzard's abortion.

dust?

Nope, he can go in pirate warrior.

If you don't want to play pirate warrior then, sure.

no

So user,

Are we in agreement that this is the best expansion ever for Hearthstone?

In this direction they split into tri-classes, which is actually really refreshing in the game.

Before with Old Gods any class could try to come up with the best C'Thun deck but in the end it was all pointless as Warrior and mainly Druid beat all.

But with MEAN STREETS I feel the meta is actually refreshing and not really the same agro shaman deck time after time.

arguably yes depends on how bad you want the dust

and dont listen to these clowns this is not a pirate warrior card at all

this lets gorehowl kill rag

>Are we in agreement that this is the best expansion ever for Hearthstone?
No.

yes

It would be if there was no reno, and there were no pirates.

Without any bullshit, what is the single best deck in the meta at the moment? I don't want explanations as to why you think so, I just want to see what the popular responses are.

List best expansions by release then fuckface.

Need to watch someone succeed at card games
buckle#1392

the mayor gave up on renopriest and went with renolock instead

Aside from Karazham, most of expansions have that feeling attached to them

The expansion has been out only for one week, within a month to two the meta will begin to stale and the decks will be finely tuned

Also, the expansion has a lot of awful cards that have no reason existing, and I'm not talking about filler cards

And finally, the Jade and Goons mechanic could be interesting, but they ended up being pretty one dimensional. I can't criticize the Kabal 'mechanic' because after all they are just spells

It really is. Besides jade druid I don't mind playing against any deck.

>before there was only 1 Reno class
>now theres fucking 3
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>release a set with 1, 2, 3, 4 fucking legendary cards that are completely dependent on Reno
>cycle reno out in the next expansion
Brilliant!

>no expos were good even though I go to a Philippino rice counting site to discuss them daily XD

i preferred everything about WotOG

I got Raza and Kazakus from my 60 packs, I'm not even mad about that

hey friends, what's the pick?

wotog would have benefited from having dirty rat as a c'thun counterplay
Now there's not really any c'thun anywhere.

they'll add reno, brann and emperor to the basic set so they don't cycle out, quote me on this

I got Kazakus, from my first 15 or so, and I am.
Any list that runs this fucking thing is going to cost a fortune too. I don't have doom sayer, or alex, or even cabalist's tome.

>But with MEAN STREETS I feel the meta is actually refreshing and not really the same agro shaman deck time after time.

The set's only been out for a few days. Every big set has a fresh meta for the first two weeks or so. Just wait a little bit, someone will figure out the new best deck and the meta will go right back to cancer like all things HS.

Does anyone have tha ban list for the tournament?

shadowcaster

I wanna FUCK that panda

luckydo

>It's actually a lot easier to get into mtg or even shadowverse. HS has probably the highest bar for entry

I have no idea how fucking anybody is supposed to get into Hearthstone. New players get a handful of shit cards and like ten packs total. Grinding for new packs takes ABSURD amounts of time compared to anything else (30 wins with your shit cards to get one (1) fucking pack, with a daily max of one (1) pack, that's stupid as fuck).

For comparison, Shadowverse gave me 45 free packs when I started, gives gold just for logging in, and gives free packs for no reason whenever it wants. I just got like thirteen more packs last week and don't even know why. Duels doesn't give free packs, but it lets you grind for gold against the AI, and any deck can beat AI so there's no problem. Plus the grind rate is much faster than in HS; you get three packs per day in Duels before you'd get your one pack in HS.

F2P model being absolutely demoralizingly jewy in HS my number one problem with it, even past the fact that the whole game is bad and not fun to play.

>comparing hearthstone to TCG's where you can buy singles to make a deck and build good match up experiences

>with hs you have to buy rng packs to buy the cards to dust to make them or get them by chance

BRILLIANT

Yeah it's pretty insane how hard they make getting into HS for new players, you would think they would want to keep new players coming, but you get like 6 classic packs or something for leveling up your characters.

build good match-up experience quick instead staying at a low bar (ie: 20 and higher ranked)*

Links for Reno lock pls

>Yeah the bar for entry is a little high, but literally EVERY CCG/TCG is like that.

That's a fucking lie. Hearthstone is BY FAR the stingiest of any F2P digital card game. By far. It's not even a contest. You get like less than 10% of the free cards you get in other games.

Its also the hardest one to get gold, and people play tier 1 decks in casual and rank 20

what even is this?

looks like a fucked generation.

really makes you think

>Yeah it's pretty insane how hard they make getting into HS for new players, you would think they would want to keep new players coming, but you get like 6 classic packs or something for leveling up your characters.

It's not even a new players thing, it's ANY players thing who don't want to spend six hours a day rotating Arena runs. I started the game shortly after it came out of beta, and my HS collection is total shit to the point that the only thing I can even do in the game is try to pinpoint the single most cancerous, cheap shit deck of any given meta and use that exclusively. No way to try anything creative or have fun. In Duels I already have full sets, full fucking collection, and in HS I could afford like six packs of Gadgetzan total.

I don't understand why the fuck they're so stingy. Why don't they give gold for logging in? Why aren't the quests one tenth as long as they are? Why don't you get 10 gold for every win, instead of every three wins? Even if HS did ALL that, it would STILL be way stingier than the competing games.

Or here's a fucking idea: It's December. Give us an advent calendar. Give us a pack every day for logging in. Why not do it? the packs are almost fucking worthless anyway, you need to open literally thousands of them to have a full collection, and the collection rotates so there's no need to not just throw them at people.

any good priest dicks for this brawl?

>introduce friends to play Hearthstone
>eventually they quit two weeks later because they had shit decks like Divine Paladin and budget mid-range rogue
>"it's too RNG, I lost with opponent having 1 HP, he had Ice Block"
>tell them to tech Eater of Secrets
>"it's too situational, fuck mages, I don't have that card"
>back to just going on Veeky Forums to talk about the game

Why are my friends so shit at the game guys?

>playing astral druid
>keep on meeting reno warlocks that drop filthy rat turn 2
>free ragnaros
>free Soggoth
>free Aviana

>the packs are almost fucking worthless anyway
Hey now, that 40 dust helps

>try brawl
>first match is against a pirate warrior with no deathrattles
Please