>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/cojvR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xth for dragon fisting raditz

No bullying below this line:
------------------------------------

xth for bullying Pumki.

pottery

you have gross sausage fingers.

How would you guys feel about fighting plebbit
>6 from here and 6 from there across all 3 platforms
>Follows the same rules as the tournament arc of super

Who killing ningens here?

Buutts

All your CaCs stink you all need baths especially fruit eaters

I'm going to bully all of you ningens starting with spats
EspeciallySpats

Sure.

But it makes me spookier

Bring it on "Kami-sama", ningens are not for bully.

EZ money. PC /dbg/ will win for sure.

It would be fun to see Pomatio and a team of fembuus take care of them.

Amazing, thanks!

wew

Spooky and gross are not the same thing
TAKE A BATH YOU'RE NOT A REAL GHOST

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I'll only join if there really is nobody else.

I'd rather not play in an excessively serious environment. I'm all about that casual fun.

But who would represent Xbox and PS4 verse?

I agree

But I take my regular 'One bath a week'!
>still working on this
I said it'd be quick, not wad I wrong

YES

You'll have to wait. I'll bully her so hard not even the strongest asspull she could manage will save her.
Rupi will watch the whole thing.

>tfw poor and no xenoverse 2
send help

sent ;)

>constantly fighting and doing physical shit
>lives exposed to the elements
>98% sure she doesn't wipe when she shits
>"bathes" once a week
I can imagine the stink Pumki carries

RUDE. I'll have you know I was born a ghost! There was a graveyard like a block away and everything!

Have you ever met a ghost that smells good? The odor adds to the sense of dread! And it's hard to stay clean when you're made of goop.

>tfw i saved the anemone butt posted a few days ago

Jokes on you faggot

So it would be having to keep fighting until you're eliminated? idk, maybe

I think Power Pole Pro is my favorite transformation now. Holy shit this is AMAZING.

We need an intervention you grew up with no one telling you that you weren't a ghost you have to accept the facts.

>mfw I thought I was fighting (and beat) Targos and later found out it was Matos I beat

We'll see about that.

Matos is overrated now. Pomatio is the new final boss.

>98% sure she doesn't whipe when she shits
Rude! The leaves from the tree of Might provide great use as TP! Not to mention the water sucked up from the planet is full of all kinds of nutrients that keeps me clean for at least 2 days!

Baby steps user.

What's the appeal of Buusluts?

why the fuck is she blue

>/dbg/ wins piece of cake
>reddit calls us hackers
>mfw can bathe in salt again

shaping up to be a good year

>leaves
I'm gonna puke

!!!

Combos and damage with a very defensive passive.

Alright, I hope I can pull some of you away from roleplaying for a bit to talk about the actual game.

How is everyone going with their skill acquisition? Have you got all the skills yet? What skills are you waiting to drop? Do you only go for ones you want and leave the rest?

I've only got 13 more skills to go, I got all the Dragon Wish skills, so it's just PQ grinding left.

I actually think there's some weird algorithm the game uses for letting the skills drop. With these last few skills they seem to take a fair few tries to get, but I'm not sure if that's the case.

I've tried to get Stone Bullet over 10 times now. Not once has it dropped, even with the Ultimate condition met, Z ranking, Goten surviving, Goten dying. No drops. But if I try a quest that I've only completed once, the first time with no drop, the second time I complete it, I'll get the drop.

It almost feels like there's a specific order to acquiring the skills. There's not exactly a desire censor, just a right way to do it.

Has anyone else noticed this?

>think you're winning against Matos but he was just going easy on you in order to use body change
rude

Boneless, stretchy shapeshifters with holes everywhere.

Aura from the move Beerus uses where he bounces around in a blue ball

I have Stone Bullet. 10 times is nothing.

PURE

I forgot you definitely don't wash your clothes, what a gross girl

They're usually cute and can do pretty much anything physically.

Taino is pure and perfection itself.

The fact is that I am ghost! I'm just not very good at being one. You can't prove anything!

Laciem is pure

Hallows friends please talk some sense into her. This ghost stuff has gone on long enough

I can't believe these sluts making lewd motions at people like this. Absolutely shameless.

Pure Sluts, both Taino and Laciem

I think you're just feeling a weird placebo effect due to how luck just works in these games. For example I've heard people who had to do PQ67 20 times before Super God fist dropped, but i got it on my first try and it was one of my first skills i actually tried to get after the story mode

It's like that one really stupid quest from new Vegas all over again.

got em all a little while back. I was looking into the new skills I've gotten to branch out, but a lot of em just suck. They don't do that much damage, or are only worth it for memes and acheivements. I'm a little biased cause I focus a lot on PvP rather than PvE..

Pic of me Blacking Spats

Walk through a wall ghost girl

That's not quite the point I'm making, man. I'm saying the grinding might not actually be grinding.

For example, I tried to get Candy Beam, a fucking hard move to get. From what I've read, the trigger needs to be Majin Buu needs to survive until you get the ultimate finish. Which is pretty fucking hard. I managed to do pull it off about 5 times, with no drop. I switched to another PQ that I had only done maybe once, to try and get that skill Kai Kai. I got it immediately. I went back to try Candy Beam and got it weirdly easily.

I just think that you don't necessarily need to grind one mission over and over, more you need to try other pqs constantly.

I don't know man. I also got Super God Fist the first time. There's other skills that aren't dropping for me that no one else seems to have any trouble with.

xth for Oceanus Shenron, the cutest dragon you've ever seen!

Making progress with the latest Oceanus lewd by the way: imgur.com/a/cojvR

>washing clothes
Why would I do that? Will it distract my enemies?

Name a better looking ult

>Blacking
>as Cell

cute
looking good

She's a Buu. She'll just go through the cracks.

>more you need to try other pqs constantly

As in, selecting a different mission and coming back after? I get what you're saying and I don't have anything really to prove you wrong, it just almost seems more work for the programmers to set in that one certain attempt will fail for sure rather than just leaving to a RNG.

Nothing is more beautiful than a Meteor Burst finish.

It's a way of life, my friend

Black doesn't have any lewd skills except aura fisting and I'm usually too focused to screen that

No but your BO sure will Lady Bacterian

Just used shopaholic to unlock them all personally. The grind always puts me off, but its teaming up with friends and playing together that'll make me go through them again and again. Some quests seem to have specific conditions to get a drop too

What do you know?! I can be the best ghost ever if I try hard enough!

Maybe I wi-
Don't TELL him!

>Oh wait, I don't have a nose

What's the best hair for FemSaiyans?

Yeah, basically. Like if you want a particular skill and it's not dropping, try all other pqs to see if you get a different skill. If you do, go back to the original skill you want and just repeat that process. It might seem like more grinding, but you'll be getting more skills more often.

And yeah, I got nothing to prove this is right, it's all just personal experience. I just think the RNG isn't really as bad as it is.

This is the same thing that happened with me in the first game. I was down to 10 skills left. But all I wanted was Emperor's Death Beam. I grinded the fuck out of that mission. At least 50 tries. I thought fuck it, I'll try getting a skill I don't want, cause fucking nothing else is dropping. All of a sudden, I get that drop and all the other drops I previously wanted started to drop as well.

PS4, son. No cheating for me.

Why would a ghost need to wear glasses?
Checkmate

nice

So things won't get into her eyeholes

>He doesn't have a nose
>But he can snort boogers at Jackie Chun
Krillin is a secret magician.

Monkeys are for ___________________?

I don't have EYES. How else am I supposed to see?

That too. People really seem to want to get in there.

bully

The yamcha hair. I wish there were more long ones for variety though, because it's overused.

>super donut volley
So let me get this straight. If I keep hitting with this, the opponent can normal recovery for free?
It doesn't even land all hits sometimes at a distance during stamina break, and even if it does, it does pathetic damage?
What?

loving

I'll make more of those.

cute monkey getting punched at an INCREDIBLE hihg speed

>Nobody will ever draw Laciem with the kind of body I imagine him having
imgur. com/a/JWRTt

>tfw niku ringo is a fantastic artist but keeps ruining everything with his shit-tier fetishes.

And I'm not talking about the dicks either.