Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5h9xz3/dear_people_who_said_enkidu_sucks_i_present_you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I NEED ISHTAR BUT I COULDN'T ROLL HER

I guess that's the joke, Type Moon is allegedly one of the most cancerous fanbases on the internet.

I heard Taiga is the free 3* Lancer.
Is she good?

xth for femalemasterposters

better than Enkidu somehow

Strongest servant

It's ok. That's not actually Ishtar.

Better than both of the current gacha's gold lancers

Nobu a CUTE.

This goddess is my favorite! I won't stop until she becomes the strongest she can be!

Do you think we'll see all 7 Beasts in GO, or will authors like Narita snag some of them for stuff? Seems like a good endgame for strange fake. And then to see if Prototype Beast appears in an adaptation or GO first.

From BL

>Turns out that the end of the Age of Gods did not happen suddenly, but was actually a gradual process - which is generally divided into “deterioration” “dissolution” and “opportunity”;

>“Deterioration” refers to the period of decline of the mythological civilizations that began after a great calamity took place around 14.000 BC;

>“Dissolution” is the time around 2.600 BC (Gilgamesh’s era), when the relationship between humankind and the gods broke up in a definite manner. Seems that the laws of the world began to change around here;

>“Opportunity” dates in the vicinity of the 7th century BC, and points the occasion when the gods actually began to disappear from the face of the Earth;

>With the closure of the Age of Gods, the Mana (great source; the magic energy that fill the atmosphere) not only greatly decreased, but it also underwent a change in properties. The Mana of A.D. era is an artificial product called Ether, also known as 5th Imaginary Element. Meanwhile, the Mana of the B.C. era is the True Ether... aka. 5th True Theoretical Element (the thing Black Barrel from Notes is made from);

>The reason why such change occurred is not mentioned, but it has been hinted to be somewhat connected with the British Isles;

>Divine spirits were originally composed of True Ether. After disappearing from the face of the earth, they supposedly became hollow existences that watch over the world from another dimension;

I need Rin in my life, user.

Is the Guda gland stronger than the Tohno gland now?

Even better. Neither of them are Rin and are only using her body.

Blows Enkidu out of the water
How can DW fuck up this bad

>100%, 200%, 300%, 400%, 500% charge
>when NP gauge only goes to 300%
explain this

>Rin, Taiga, and Illya servants
It's just a matter of time for Shirou, right?

>Boys love
degenerate

>We finally get a good explanation of the difference between the Fifth Imaginary and Fifth True Theoretical elements

Thank fucking god.

Saved for the Extella universe titles Nasu wants to do

What do you think?

>>The reason why such change occurred is not mentioned, but it has been hinted to be somewhat connected with the British Isles;

Oh for fuck sake

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/5h9xz3/dear_people_who_said_enkidu_sucks_i_present_you/

/fgog/ BTFO

you can chain Noble Phantasms to get an extra 100%

>The reason why such change occurred is not mentioned, but it has been hinted to be somewhat connected with the British Isles;
So Arthuria not only fucked up Camelot, but the whole world?

Unless one of Altera's siblings landed on Earth and became one of the beasts, seems unlikely.

How much would it cost to buy a big enough part of TM to be able influence writing?

We know this since garden of Avalon

We've known that since Saber killed the last dragon with Rhon.

Considering the number of girls Guda has been exposed to verses the number Tohno was and the ratio of girls among those who fell for each respective protagonist, I'd say that the Tohno gland is more potent overall but that the Guda gland has a conceptual advantage against Divinity.

I don't think the Tohno Gland has ever been put to the test on Divinity.

Sorry but I am Guda. Finally I managed to surpass Hakuno, and soon I'm going to cuck him.

>decide to roll 1 ticket for fun
>enkidu
>already have all the other gold lancers
t-thanks

Cute witch was a bit overkill.

>Guda gland has a conceptual advantage against Divinity.
He definitely seem to attract the goddess even euryale seem to like him not stheno though

I really wish Nasu would quit with Extra and had left it at CCC. This franchise is growing outward when it should be building on what we already have. As much as I like Karna getting his time to shine in Extella, Extella was wholly unnecessary.

Guda origin is the strongest of all, is the Main Character one or maybe dick, i dont know

even shit 2 star like leonidas can do impressive stuff, that doesn't mean they are not shit for everyday play, it just mean they have a niche

LIZ THREAD

Best boy.
Now give him a buff, DW.

the only Gil worth rolling for

>even lizfag didn't bother doing an edit of liz wearing enkidu's moomoo

Grand Servant God Grand Servants when?

>enkidu's moomoo
What the hell is a moomoo?

Remember when Takeuchi was foing to retire and said Enuma00 was his succesor? Good times.

Arturia is going to be the Grand Grand Servant. She will have the abilities of all 7 Classes with EX in all stats and will be the games first and only 6*

>THREAD
Right after we get Universe level Ea and Excalibur.

would whale for

Use google to find the answer

Why do you think she has something to do with that?

> Anti-Powerlevel Noble Phantasm EaXcalibur

We already have one, why do you think his light is blue? Trunks even tried to copy him

They spend all their time charming him in their interludes probably a good thing Ishtar didnt have hers which is even stronger

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

>Can't deny the fact that this isn't the right way to show how good servant is
Retard

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Did the shift from Ether to True Ether happen at exactly the birth of Christ? Or was it sometime later? Because there wasn't shit going on in the British Isles until Arturia, and that was centuries in.

When the fuck are they going to make a consistently good offensive caster

Haven't played this game in almost a year, still as jew as ever?

Will we ever get her?

Guda has an over 85% seduction success rate though

So I was considering the niches Enkidu could fill and I thought the best CEs for him would be
Kariya
Coco on the beach
Necromancy (if you want to gamble)
Black grail

What else would be good for them?

>enkidufags BTFO
>medusafags BTFO
>gilfags BTFO for once

Holy shit at the denial and the circlejerk/echochamber. Reddit really is cancer.

Because this is fate and she has to do with everything

They tried to do that with Illya and Sanzou

>rolling for Shitko when the best bride is already here

Ex rank charm must of stolen it from Ishtar

And what the fuck does a flower pattern dress have to do with it?

You know it's really amazing that /fgog/ is a bigger shithole than BL,reddit, and facebook.

You should be ashamed

they fucked up sanzou since they gave her busters and apparently didn't learn with illya

Not really

>Make joke about Enkidu wearing a moomoo
>And what the fuck does a flower pattern dress have to do with it?

I don't know retard. I really don't know.

We'll never be worse then leddit, nice try

Maybe if you explain what the fuck a moomoo is

Caster Gil is good though
Works perfectly with Lancelot and Andersen

r/grandorder is horrible, but I'd agree if that meant retards would stop posting here (Too bad that's pretty much impossible).

>brave chain abuse
>tiamat hitcount charges NP so fast you can spam it every other turn

It's ok if you want to use only one servant in your party to make it viable

Reminder that Enkidu only has 74 more ATK than Gorgon Medusa.

How do you guys beat Quez with her buff?

>Works perfectly with Lancelot
No he doesn't. Lancelot works with Waver and Merlin. Using a low tier trash like Gilgamesh along with him is an insult to the 10.0 and S rank Saber.

CasGil is actually very fun

What's a good skill order for him

Because of class modifiers?

Fuck off back to where people actually think your shit servant is good then

Oh yeah. The jewing has only gotten worse, and so have the threads.

Why did DW fuck it up so bad, /fgog/? They had one job.

Best Pharaoh.

class modifiers are bullshit and i want to shoot the guy who thought it up

Fuck off and eat shit gilfag

Seven kings will come before the Beast rises from the sea. While it is of the seven, it is also the eighth and final king, with seven heads and ten crowns. Another Beast, the False Prophet, appearing as a lamb, will have risen from the Earth to lead the denizens of the world to worship the Beast of the Sea, constructing imagery of the seven-headed monstrosity and striking down those resist.

The Beast will rise from the sea that is the Holy Grail's muck, nourished by the souls of seven heroes who died in their pursuit to complete the ritual, though they did not know that they were adding to the image of the Beast. Eight masters will compete, numbered by the celestial hierarchy and added to by an eighth Master, bearing the rank of "Void." The role of the First, Seraphim, will be assumed by the False Prophet, as the Master of the Beast that has yet to come even though it already is. For she herself is one with the Beast even as she is also not.

The False Prophet will at once be the king that precedes the Beast and she is also mother of the Beast, and she herself will be the Beast. So the Mother of Harlots, the False Prophet, and the Beast of the Sea will be gathered in one, a Satanic trinity, giving virgin birth to itself.

He seems to like being surrounded by Gils

This . There's no way Stheno doesn't feel at least something towards Gudao.

Cleopatra has the easiest time killing her. Jack can pull it off too but it's harder.

Reminder Enkindu has 3 Quick in his deck which do 80% damage

A moomoo is an oversized, loose dress. Usually worn as a nightgown or lazywear. The pattern isn't important. Enkidu's oversized white shirt is essentially a moomoo.