/nosg/ - Nostalrius general

>What's happening?
Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie and run by the original Nost team. We're currently waiting on server release.

>When is the release?
December 17th, (18:00 GMT+1/12PM EST) for the OLD server. 3-4 weeks after the NEW server will be released which we will be playing on.

>OLD NOST PvP and PvE(Name: Nostalrius PvP/Nostalrius PvP)
These will have all your old level 60 chars for nostalgia's sake. Will be released on Dec 17.

>NEW NOST PvP (Name: Elysium PvP)
Brand new server, will be released 3-4 weeks after old nost.

>What faction are we rolling?
Horde:
whisper:
Chicken#0092
Glaston#4659
for a discord invite.

For the Alliance guild message Merovd

For the 2nd Alliance guild message Infamy#5816 for discord invite.

----------------------------------------

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: wpsg vag wowg world of warcraft

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pk2TXBdDEY8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDLJWz7Wyh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ExJEcjviK04&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=AlMatgjhq3o
youtube.com/watch?v=cB0K9rF7P3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for FF is qt

Puddi

3rd for pvp is better than pve

>Horde:
yeah...heheh..

>there are people here who think a human rogue is better in pvp than a night elf rogue

Reminder that Nothilum won't raid on nost due to lack of good members, being k2babies, and lack of members in general

>there are people here who think a nnight elf rogue is better in pvp than a dorf rogue

>dont know what to roll
>tfw there are barely any videos on youtube about vanilla classes

>17th comes around
>camp in stonetalon
>get whispers constantly from salty dindus
>mfw

Reminder that Salty Dudes won't raid on nost due to lack of good members, being elybabbies, and lack of members in general

Better than Nihilum still hehehe...

13th for handsome Alliance players!

who cares, we have Clam on horde side.

>9/10 1/1 0/8 0/10 0/2 is better than 10/10 1/1 8/8 10/10 2/2
:thinking:

OSoC 2017

DO NOT FORGET

Reminder

i want MAX MONIE
im thinking at server launch instead of ganking in southshore on my zinrok war, ill head to ungoro for mad mining and gold making. after 10-20 arcanite are farmed, use the cash to start flipping on the AH.

any ideas?

Let's all have fun on Old Nost!

The last guy is iberian latin, white guys wish they were that.

Nice try but we're talking about nost. Not some slav fun server. You're 0 in everything LOL sad

Kronos doesn't count. Try agan Mfwglurf

:regional_indicator_s: :regional_indicator_a: :regional_indicator_d: :exclamation:

at least Im counting on you shitlords to be on your best behavior at launch. you will try so hard to attract enough circlejerkers to form a core, and possibly a cuck core to orbit the primary core. it is my hope that you make this passage into the 9th hell of vidya guild depravity is gradual and properly dosed. for the sake of your lurkers and shy newcomers, try to tone down the faggotry

t. Salty noob that's not already a part of the core

If you want to do multiple things end game and be good at it, make a warrior

If you just want to dps, make a rogue/lock/mage

If you want to heal, druit/pala/shaman/priest

>swifty
heh

youtube.com/watch?v=pk2TXBdDEY8

OSOC

>No Indi to carry cliqueshit guild again

It's over

Ive been in plenty of cores. Im more of a bystander this time, but you dont need to worry about me bb

why did he delete this video

>multiple things end game
>Warrior

Haha no, you'll tank 5mans to get geared and then just DPS raids. Also you don't need prot spec for 5mans so you will never DPS outside of raids.

Unless you're a main tank, which is a role reserved for officers of the guild.

what did he mean by this

Here you go bro
youtube.com/watch?v=WDLJWz7Wyh4
youtube.com/watch?v=ExJEcjviK04&t=1s

wait, swifty made good content?

As someone who has JUST quit wow, and has played from Vanilla (Made it to 4 Horseman in original WoW)

How much fun will I have playing this? As I saw 95% of original vanilla content ...I guess BGs are probably lit?

Heh, you dummies! I was being sarcastic about the slew of half-baked garbage videos talking about "WHAT SHOULD U ROLL IN NOSTALRIUS!" where they just go over basic shit like "Uhh if you're druid you heal" for 10 minutes like posted

it's very fun because of the huge population

>I guess BGs are probably lit

bgs are probably the only bad part mate

I've got some thorium headed PvP tips and tricks for you, retard!
THWAP!
That's 2900 health you won't be getting back!

please dont bully warriors while leveling they cant fight back

The thought of life being able to experience this universe in any capacity is completely disgusting to me

>weapon skill will increase your damage a little
>its not that noticeable

stopped watching there, made it about a minute in

kill urself then

I like the kill warriors the most while levelling because at 60 they get op

>and has played from Vanilla (Made it to 4 Horseman in original WoW)
alex stop lying you gayfaced weirdo

t. someone who has never been in a (good)premade

I wouldn't bully warriors most of the time, unless they're orcs!
But warlocks, oh no. Your worship of the dark arts will be punished!

He's right though.

I wouldn't but most warriors i run into end up charging me anyhow. Pretty sure lots of them do as they're fucked if i open up from range.
Fuck them it's their own fault they get shit on.
Joke's on them, i'll quit at 60 and they will never get their revenge.

interesting...can I open AQ gates first?

>(good)premade
>existing

You're easily the most cancerous poster here

I'm just taking it for the elective credits you asshole..

how is ret at pvp while levelling? I plan on respeccing holy at 60 to premade farm but want to gank some people for the early ranks while levelling

The funny thing is that hunters are a shit class for PvP and the faggots meme scenarios won't happen 95% of the time

they're p gud SoC does a shitload of damage when it procs lel

reckoning makes you one of the best classes at wPvP if you build stacks though, get reckoning you nerd

post your levelling music guys

youtube.com/watch?v=AlMatgjhq3o

NO ANIME MUSIC OR METAL

At least you CAN tank/dps anything in the game. I mean say the tank officer or whatever is sick and cant make the raid, they aren't going to ask their resto druid to slap on some tank gear and main tank a raid over a warrior are they

>ret paladin
LOL

>5% of the time those scenarios are happening
>95% of the time the hunter is relaxing in a cozy inn or at a campfire with her friends
Heh

only bad post level 50 get fucked you faggot

Kill yourself you fat neckbeard.

Relax, the graveyard is only a 5 minute walk away!

Oh Allah Oh Almighty Please Completely destroy and Annihilate the Horde Ya Allah destroy Their guild and Their Auction Houses and wipe their Raids Mash'allah there is but One God and the Alliance is his faction

Shouldn't you be slipping your dress on and healing me gayboi?

youtube.com/watch?v=cB0K9rF7P3U

I unironically listen to this.

if you need healing get somebody else to do it you scrub lmao

It's fine, anything ranged will make you want to die tho, unless they're really stupid - which does happen often so that's kind of okay. I lost count at mages blinking at stupid times and getting stunned.
I like holy/prot better for pvp while leveling as you're really really annoying to kill and improved freedom (forget the talent name, sorry) is so good, 45sec cd stun isn't bad either if you take it.
But full ret is fine.
Like the other dude said, reckoning is gimmick but it definitely works. Every rogue in the zone will stay invisible around you.

prot aoe levelling is way more fun + faster + stylepoints plus you can tank 5s if you're not a hyperscroob

Don't listen to these noobs

Holy is broke af on nost for ez lvling, unless they fixed it while after they took the server down.

is it ever faster on other servers tho? It definitely was faster on nost due to consecration being brokenly good.
I didn't tank anything past SM tho. Only tanked when we couldn't find a tank and even then people were faggy about it (went smooth tho). It's interesting how it's been 12 years but the memes about every class becomes everyones perceived reality.

only for consecration, after that you should go prot for reckoning and tank memes or ret if you're boring

They said they're fixing windfury so i wouldn't be surprised if they do end up fixing it. The big difference would be that no paladin has been complaining about it.
I don't think consecration being bugged made them op, seal of the crusader didn't make them amazing dps either. But either way holy is amazing for leveling on nost, at LEAST 11 for consecration but going further works great too.

I remember it being v. fast for leveling and for grinding out Elemental Earths etc. when I leveled a paladin on Rebirth. completely useless in any pvp situation ofc though

it's probably a lot worse on servers without AP scaling yeah, but it's still probably fine

you should've tanked shit like BRD and ST that shit's fun as hell for pallies tbqhwyf

its still the best to take

I had a SM cath pala tank.

Was fun. One time he did panic bubble and kill the healer tho

prot pala fun for really fast Baron runs since you actually have a pseudo-taunt in the form of Exorcism in there and will also deal insane Consecrate damage w/ your +spelldamage-to-undead AD shit

Going to roll Warlock on Elysium.

Human or Undead? Female char (sexy casting and ud male too meme)

gotcha

did he remember to drop the bubble?

yeah I wish there were more undead instances for pallies desu

both are ok, i prefer forsaken tho.
i'd also go male to be like the skeleton in the cinematic.
and i'd name him ogtucker

sfk
rfd
sm gy
scholo
strat

ok /nosg/. What is the most fun class to level 1-60 in vanilla?

there should be MORE

Femsaken have the best casting animations imo so you have that going for you. Plus Alliance lock will just make you prime undead rogue bait.

YOU HAVE ENOUGH
also mara has demons

Yah but he couldn't pick up agro in time.

Rogue. Stealth is really fun.

rip

NOT

ENOUGH

>mmh, how do I draw an undead?
>I know, I'll draw a human and make her really pretty
>oh wait i forgot she's undead
>okay here's one small mark on the face and lets make her hand be skeleton
>but her tits and face have to stay perfect even if ingame they are fucking trolls
fem undead are NOT cute

Thinking about rolling frost mage for that sweet sweet AoE. Any tips?

>This retard is unironically trying to shill pally tank

lmao
>can't generate threat.
>requires that you get crit
wtf lol

fem undead do have perfect tits though. There is even an ingame joke that fem undead make about how their tits are real but not theirs.

>prot pallies are shit preraids
>prot pallies can't generate threat
>prot pallies need to get crit

wtf lmao

>expecting a japanese animu artist to draw fan art that's 100% accurate

kys autist

Don't forget

>can't pull without using a trinket from a quest reward.

will

-yellow ochre
-titanium white
-prussian blue
-burnt umber
-crimson

be a good starting palette for painting in acrylics?

pulling is almost never a problem in most 5 mans and even then you have grenades.

post your rarest ogtucker chatlogs

Don't forget

>palas don't have snap agro