>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Prev.

Can we all agree that regardless of gameplay and story suckage, the music has never let us down?

Even Mystic Quest had a few decent tracks in it

For the phys team I posted last thread,(Cecil, Refia, WoL, Gilgamesh, CoD) once they get their 6* would Garland or Firion be able to replace CoD?

Somethin' dawned on me when I was on my own: any food you make tastes better when you use good ingredients, right? Then, if you take something already delicious like Cup Noodles and add in the finest, freshest ingredients, what do you get? The ultimate flavor experience!

So I ask you, Noct: what's your favorite ingredient?

oh ignis

This is a great shot but.. who took this picture??

Vanille worth using? out of all the daily and ticket draws she was the only event unit i got

>Entering Iris' Malmalam Thicket and defeating the monster in the innermost sanctum

HNGGGGGGGH I CANT BREATHE

Ideally I'd like to blow everything on Orlandu when he drops and uninstall the game when I don't pull him, hence saving me from this mobage hell.
However, I'll most likely only do one or two 5k pulls and wallow in my pool of Bediles as my jewish tendencies prevent me from going all out.

Cor

I just don't understand.

Firion is the better replacement when his enhancements arrive though Garland and CoD can make a team of their own to take advantage of Garland's Dark Imperil. And Garland can elemental chain with Gil with his Wind Chaos and is much easier to gear than Firion.

If you have DW, then Firion is the superior choice while Garland is the easier to gear fellow since all he needs is the Blood Sword and the Dark Helm to get as many attack bonuses that he needs.

Garland definitely, Firion if you have barrage TM.

Firion comes first, though, so definitely swap him out. He's better than her when not fighting humans at first.

>Everyone makes two-headed dragon out to be a brutal fight because he murders your stats on being damaged by an ability (meaning no FB) and spams instant death when damaged by magic on even numbered turns
>You can literally auto attack him to death because his defenses aren't that amazing

Garland's more of a sidegrade.
Firion would be more damage, especially with DW.

I'd say yes but XIII-2 exists.

Only for the event, then farm her TM and dump her.

Never heard of XIII-2, I hated the gameplay and story but I think its one of the better soundtracks out there.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow my 15 tickets on Lightning-sama tomorrow morning!

2spooky

Orlandu is a terrible banner to save up to honestly since the units he comes with are all terrible(Ovelia/Soleil/Lawrence). I would recommend either Eileen 1(herself and Soze are great to have since Soze can go up to 6 and has a great TMR) or Tidus 1(Mr.HAHAHAHA and Abel the alt source of DW) instead to burn up your lapis.

I got her from a Rainbow off of the daily today...Ouch. At least she can replace Cecil in my gear farming team since she has Focus for my Exdeath and later can go into my TMR team for her crest.

The banner is terrible aside from the Toblerone. And you could end up getting trolled from the rainbow like I did Vanille.

>people blowing their NRG farming the event now
you fucking idiots, keep it just below full until midnight, when lightning gets boosted.

lightning is out of your league

Lightning never strikes twice.

thiccet

why does a dog have the ability to time travel

alright so I had 10 tickets. spent 5 and got literal shit, Cyan x2, Maria, Exdeath (already have one in my party) and a fucking Shadow.
I thought about giving up and killing myself after that but I spent the last 5 tickets and got this in the end. Should I be happy or what? The wiki says his skills are terrible

I'm not going to stay up past midnight to play a mobile game

it's a magic dog

Wait holy shit is this an actual line?!?

makes sense

Because you should be saving them to blow on Noctis-ouji.

They are, but he gets AMAZING in 4 months.

Like, top 10 units in the game material. Especially as a F2P.

his skills are pretty terrible but he has the best sword for killing humans and also his enhancements are great

He's shit now but when his enhancements arrive, he will be a powerhouse.

Thicc dragoon thighs

>and killing myself
Yes, definitely do that

>PRO is now more NRG efficient than ELT ignoring cactuars
fugg

>managed to beat the game at lvl 43

how? I'm getting trash round and honestly the hp mechanic is BS. having to keep using elixir to get my hp back to max is BS

I wonder if I should save up for the Man-Eater Materia/Auto-Refresh(will go to Exdeath who needs it the most due to not gaining it with enhancements) or spend the quartz on the Force Shield?

I have 72 Star Quartz right now and I have 2 Earrings already.

Second playthrough too m8, first finished around 37.
Idk, I had ultima going into ravus, there really aren't any walls in this game desu.

Help, the final camp scene after the credits have me in tears

Yes.

Force Shield is a fucking waste, again.

We get a better Light Shield in a couple continents, and you won't be needing such a marginal increase in DEF/SPR/The three main elements

oh is that so? I'm not gonna need any whale tier gear or TMRs?

So now that the gears is kinda improved, what are you aiming for? Currently at 25K, going for the moogle, then the last 3 6000 tickets and whatever is left to metal gigantaurs

any tips for ELT gilgamesh? I'm rolling with Ramza (hero's rime), a level 60 6* refia, agrias, luneth, and cod, with a friend cod. Do I just need to farm gigantaurs and level Refia, dropping Ramza? What would I even replace him with? I dont have a tank.

So if I only have a Sazh and Vanille, plus a snowfriend is PRO still better?

What's his enhancements? All I know is Souleater gets buffed to become the highest damage ability in the game. Does he get something to make it not-suicide?

Does the UK version of FFXV have dual audio? Did they actually do that DLC in the end?

Well it's nice to give him his own TMR, but all of his attacks inflict Dark anyway so it's not even necessary. You can give him anything you want, all you have to worry about is stacking his ATK to the moon.

He's one of the few units in the game that not only doesn't need Dual Wield, but can't even use it in the first place.

Basically he's for ending fuckhuge chains on to kill a boss instantly with a 1200% effective multiplier after imperil.
He's also unkillable if you can make sure he survives from full health, because he has instant auto regen to full life every turn.

He also makes having Garland and CoD EVEN SCARIER, and they become god-tier in his presence because of the double dark damage.

full heals himself after every turn

Iirc he gets an amazing auto heal

Post more of her.

Is that before or after the enemies attack?
Sounds great either way, but if it's before, then that's basically invulnerability.

So when are we getting XV characters for BE again.

Don't really care either way, I just dont' want to miss the ensuing shitstorm from this thread come pull time.

Gear drop rates have literally

D O U B L E D

in perspective they are the JP's original rates using the KM's costs as a reference.

How do I talk to king mog or whatever? all the moogles in farplane just tell me I can't pass etc. Haven't gotten too far in the story so idk, but have some gears

It's at the end of the turn (after they attack), so he's not INVULNERABLE, just damn near close.

Basically he only has 40% of his total HP to work with, but you can always heal the whole party after he attacks, making this pretty moot.
But his skill is really cheap in MP, so he's self-sustainable too.
He also has a slightly weaker one that's totally free in MP for when (if) that runs dry.

The multiplier is fucking BANANAS, and his attack is through the roof. He's easily the strongest non-chainster.

>play on global
>new announcement
>check it
>see this

never change gumi

肏你祖宗十八代

Okay, I don't play BE, is this what I think it is? Did they seriously forget to translate the announcement page?

Either its already been fixed or I'm just getting it in English

Holy snap rune bell is a wayyy better weapon then excalipoor!

Just go to the Farplane, enter the building on the lower left and head up the stairs into the room and go up to the top where King Mog resides.

yes

Those aren't moonrunes, user.

Those are chinkrunes

Why do you ppl always ask for gold?

Friend points are better!

So how bad an idea would it be to use this party? I only started 3 days ago so don't have much yet, figured I'd use the free tickets on the banner because why not and I got trees. Better than the vivi/fran I had before at least

I was hoping for stuff like cecil/reifa for tank/heal since I didn't have either or lunneth

NOCT another one out! ha ha!

I can't tell if that makes it better or worse.

?

THE PRINCE
OF PAIN

Its only good for arena, for everything else you need balance team.

How good is the Carbuncle you get from the 2nd demo?

You can run that party through the whole story and be fine. Exdeath can become a serviceable ghetto healer for non-serious content.

But you'll want to swap out one for Fina once you clear island #2. And keep pulling in the hopes you get a good Tank/Healer/Support

Just keep doing your daily pulls, you'll have a good tank and healer by 2017

Pretty bad since you can't gear all of the trees and he sucks as a 3* since he learns no offensive magic until his 4* at level 26 with Firaga/Blizzaga/Thundaga. Use your other members(that aren't Vivi/Fran).

When you get higher leveled teams, then you can start grinding out the other trees. Focus on the big tree(the 4*)and then grind the other ones once you max out the first.

So I'm in post-game Lv.99 Costlemark..
I really thought Jormengand was the final boss.

Now I'm stuck on the 3 Iron Giants.

How far from the end? I like this extreme restriction format, but I'm just scared I'll run out of good ingredients and face the big challenge with like +500 health and +100 atk.

INACCURATE

Will do
Well...daily pulls are 250 right? and I only get like 90 a day from the daily/arena thing, right? I haven't done it once, honestly, only used the tickets since they were given freely

Free revive if you die.

fug. ment for Also, is BE really worth getting into? I won't be getting XV or WoFF till christmas and I'd like something related to tide me over till then.

Have a Goblin waifu

You also get a fuckload of asston from clearing missions, which you should always aim to do as you go along.

Plus you're new, so that trophy lapis is gonna come gushing in like a fire hydrant. There's also FB lapis, stage clear lapis, and the pitiful amount we're getting from the monthly rewards this month

>Also, is BE really worth getting into?
no

why the would you hide your name on a game that multiple people can have the same username?

Ah, true.
Forgot to mention my other members (besides vivi/fran) aren't anything that much better. I did get a Faris though but not sure if he's good or what role he plays specifically. The rest was stuff like xiao/golbez/edge/edgar