pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U1cnRd3Qabk?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Dragons!

Just saying

what biggest changes do I need to know jumping from ds1 to 2 because i keep dying for some reason. I was doing fine in 1

Huuuuur duuuur me go set myself on fire~

Level ADP until your AGL is 99 to have decent iframes
Disable double clicking if you're using a mouse
You'll figure out the rest

>das1 hard leather had no poise except for the helmet
damn shame

3's face shows he means business

3 looks like he has a tiny baby head in a helmet way too big for him

Is it just me or from left to right does your character gets more depressed and gritty?

Some men just want to watch the world burn...

they better deliver with the last DLC and I sure hope it's not about some inconsequential bullshit again

Why are BB fans so cringey?

>Try to edit a new character's hair
>Edit screen freezes
>Save changes, exit, continue editing
>Game fucking crashes
What the hell keeps causing this for me?

>das1 hard leather helmet takes more regular titanite than any other armor
lore?

Want to try twinking but don't feel like using the more popular stuff, also want to keep a ninja theme to it for fun, inflicting poison with claws/daggers and then finishing off with Uchi. Do I keep the raw infusion on the uchi or do I go for something else?
How shit is this idea?

The basic movement is one of the biggest differences, your character has momentum and can't pivot. Same with weapons, you can't manually aim your swings like in DaS. Then there are things that are stat/equipment based now instead of skill based: the most important changes are with i-frames and parrying. Level up ADP to get a good roll, parrying is done with parry shield, it's pointless to use anything else.

>Why are Souls fans so cringey?

Its really weird seeing a character made for having a beard without the beard

>Why are fans so cringey?

>you can't manually aim your swings like in DaS
That's just plain wrong.
>having to actually predict with parries is less "skill-based" than just pressing it when you get hit
Miyazaki drones are truly the scum of the earth.

gwyndobucci

Name 1 (ONE) level as good as the Cathedral in DS3

What did he meme by this?

He doesn't have one anymore

youtu.be/U1cnRd3Qabk?t=17

It is funny how someone getting really interested and excited is so commonly seen as cringey. Not even just in Souls or video games, but in general.
It's also funny how one screencap of one post represents an entire group of people as long as it's convenient for you and reinforces your beliefs.
FUNNY

>they better deliver with the last DLC
>implying miyazaki isn't ready to move on
A guess but I'm assuming they wanted to make a new IP from the beginning, FROM was dragged into making more sequels by Bandai and they want to become independent or never contract them again. BB being funded by Sony turned out to be fresh from groundwork and you can see how much care and effort were put in the designs. The following year, we get DS3 and plenty of complaints from fans that half of the ideas were borrowed from previous titles and assets were directly taken from them and imported to the game. Miyazaki literally said the DLC is only a test dump for new ideas, he's done with the story and he's done with the series. We're not getting any answers and will most likely get something similar to AoA plotwise. You can bet your money we're seeing Lilianne and the rest of the sable church and a ""new"" recycled setting.

>That's just plain wrong.
he is right, you can barely pivot 45° between 2 UGS R1s

Miyazaki already said the last DLC is going to bring everything full circle.

That only means they're going to recycle oolacile assets and textures

Source?

REEEE FUCKING B TEAM

btfo

Suppose Im 12 poise under the breakpoint for the Great Club. How badly does that hurt me? What does that realistically mean? I cant trade into UGS or other UGH without my poise breaking? Maybe Great Hammers too?

>let me wait one second after the first R1
yeah, no

Leaked beta is just oolacile with a brown filter

which game?

DaS3. I know the breakpoint is 25 poise, but how important is that against Greatswords and bigger?

Will dried fingers let you be invaded even if you've defeated the boss in that area already?

>getting fanmail because dude is salty about losing a 1v2
>as soon as he loses the arguement he goes to classic lol you're a kid your life sucks and spellchecking
>I write youre instead of you're cause on console can't bother to swap keyboards just for an apostrophe
>he mixes up write and right and uses you're instead of your and then has an autistic meltdown when I call him out on it
I love invading

First time playong Demon's souls. Whats the deal with all the people killing themselves in the nexus?

No

No.

it's to get back in soul form so you can't be invaded

If you're using a weapon with lots of hyper armor trying to out-trade other hyper weapons is the probably the worst tactic you can use.

Depending on the situation you're better off utilising your moveset or range rather than just blatantly trying to trade. Another solid choice is rolling through all their attacks and baiting them into running out of stamina and punishing like that when they can't roll away.

>mfw I got my first fanmail

>pretend to afk
>host and phantom come out of hiding
>immediately parry phantom when he hits me and oneshot him
>host panics and sprint rolls, gets a weird angle on a rock and rolls sideways off the ravine in US to his death

against greatswords, pretty important since they're the only big weapons you can poise through on reaction

I am Tin Can Tarkus and I can say: It is different for different weapons. Horizontal swinging weapons seem to have more freedom than vertically slamming ones.

>majula at night time instead of day time
That would've been better. Bright HUBs aren't Souls-like, it's just too illuminating and relaxing that you forget the world is in a terrible mess. It does give the idea that the HUB is a place to rest but having it dark at night would've been better. The only things that would brighten the place at night would be the bonfire and places where npcs were in. It stands out more and makes you drawn to them, would have been a neat touch if it felt like pic related. Instead, every time we face the monument on the right of the blacksmith house the sun gives your eyes radiation cancer.

Different but still shitty overall

btfo

top kek

>mouse and keyboard

Wait who the fuck is holding the camera? Is it in your mouth?

What's this about family-sharing workaround, is this why I'm never summoned as a Blue?

Demon's Souls has something called World Tendency. It turns towards white when you do things like kill bosses, and turns towards black when you die in a world in human form, among other things. White tendency makes the game easier, black makes it harder.
People typically go for white tendency, so to prevent a death in a world in human form, they suicide in the Nexus, which doesn't affect world tendency.
World Tendency is actually even more convoluted than this, but that's the basics.

not even a full 90°
I dont give a fuck anyway, all I know is that I couldn't cover my back against bs fishers when I could before

Fish cup is best tripod

Oh, so you were just inventing an excuse for being terrible at the game
That explains everything, doesn't it

That goalpost is pretty fast

if you say so, das2babby

>good
>able to skip most of it

sure bud

pulled my ps3 to check again, can pivot about 60°
don't know what you did to your mouse sensitivity or whatever

How is he moving the goal post? He was saying you barely made it past 45 right from the start. Making it past 90 would have proven him wrong.

Literally just beat a 3 man gank by myself at SL36 with a fucking 2 handed wolf knight's greatshield. It took over 10 minutes. I can't upload a 10 minute webm.

I'm done. I'm fucking done. I have reached the pinnacle of dark souls 3 PvP. Game over man. Game over.

ah, so it was you all along.

As expected. Never take your trip off ever again.

another shitty thing I just noticed again in das2, for some weapon classes like reapers you're literally locked in your first R1's direction for the followup, lel

Wasn't me you were arguing with. I just saw your BS and decided to call you on it.

Get the fuck out of here shitstain.

Hey retard, he said "it can't move more than 45 degrees"

Now he's saying it doesn't move more than 90

Fucking retarded

>almost 2017
>people still responding to luci posts

Literally just don't reply. Never reply. Better yet filter him but at least don't reply to him.

No, he literally typed "barely pivot 45°." That means just more than 45. 90 would have proven him wrong because "barely" is subjective, but it is reasonable to assume "double something" would be more than "barely something."

>that collage
>the state of neo-/dsg/
thanks god it'll be over soon

What's the most forgettable boss in the souls series? My vote goes to pic related.

Except it does go to 90 degrees. Stop defending retards you fucking retard.

Whats the easiest game to beat SL1

Whats the hardest game to beat SL1

And whats the most fun game to beat SL1

Lets include bloodborne in this, whatever the sl1 equivalent is for that game

You can't roll through wrath of the gods.

Is SL80 the breaking point before PVP starts getting shitty?

>you fight this nigger FOUR TIMES

Whoa man watch out, that's the guy that showed everyone the claymore

except it doesn't in your webm, you're clearly not facing the camera after the second R1

He was a boss?
Pretty sure bloodborne is BL4

>people still replying to luci posts

really nigga?

when's the fourth?
>tutortial
>coming back to asylum
>fire sage

Unless I'm totally missing something

prowling magus, when I try to remember das2's bosses I always forget it

ds3

>can see the front of havel's helm
>clearly not facing the camera
you feeling okay there mate

Slv4 is the equivalent in BB.

DaS2 is probably the easiest because of all the cheese, followed by DeS.

BB was probably the hardest unless you grind for gems constantly, then it is pretty easy.

That's not my webm, but

>not facing facing the camera
>90 degrees from forward is facing the camera
>360 degrees is a full circle but 90 degrees is apparently backwards

Are you seriously this dumb? Facing the camera is ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY DEGREES

>tfw caused das2 shitposting

probably thinking of taurus demon, the one where you just drop attack
who?

>that pic
JoJo reference?

>easiest
assuming you aren't cheesing everything

DS1 because reinforced club/ Gravelord/Black knight halberd

>hardest
Probably BloodBorne if you include the DLC.

>fun
Probably Dark Souls 1

>implying iron king is the same fight

this, reinforced + chaos is endgame damage