/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Fallon Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /lozg/, /ink/

>Important News
「!」Jimmy Fallon Debuts the Nintendo Switch: youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4
「!」Meet Super Mario Run: youtube.com/watch?v=rKG5jU6DV70
「!」Goodbye! Boxboy!, Qbby amiibo, and physical compilation announced:: siliconera.coAXm/2016/12/06/goodbye-boxboy-third-boxboy-game/
「!」New Breath of the Wild trailer revealed at The Game Awards: youtube.com/watch?v=vDFZIUdo764
「!」New Breath of the Wild gameplay revealed at The Game Awards: youtube.com/watch?v=Na1cIOmfBlU
「!」Miyamoto divulges vision for Nintendo at Universal Studios: youtube.com/watch?v=H9j-MHzwEQ8
「!」Nintendo holding Switch hands-on event in New York Jan 13: polygon.com/2016/11/28/13769892/nintendo-switch-new-york-event
「!」Empoleon revealed for Pokken Tournament: youtube.com/watch?v=z-v1ypUk-Fc

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/z0dh5Sqw
Wii U - pastebin.com/X3xD0L26

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/amiibo-igcc-10.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFB7GlM1qNg
youtu.be/aQ9G6dRWgBE
youtube.com/watch?v=8-ytNjm7jxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mamma thanks

>
z
e
l
d
a

Why are you including that shitty discord in the OP?

>recommended games list

Will we get to 0.200 considering I update this thing like once a month?

>Sub Mario Maker (Is it still worth it when you can't really download levels online?)
>River City Tokyo Rumble (Is it worth the $30?, apparently it's really short)

>Dasshutsu Adventure Zetsubou Yousai [JP]

>Sub Mario Maker (Is it still worth it when you can't really download levels online?)
I said it in the last thread but I'll say it again here.
It definitely doesn't deserve a picture spot. It should be on the list of other games down the bottom.
Between the lack of meaningful sharing features and poor performance, it's a shallow cash grab even without comparing it to the Wii U version.

>poor performance
?

Slowdown in the NSMB pallete, especially with complicated levels with lots of objects/enemies.

Cloud Beyo Corrin Amiibo when?

WHEN?

Are there any good VNs that arent japan only? Other than layton and phoenix wright, which are sort of VNs I guess.

That joke is too Fourced.

What the fuck is going on with the images for Devil Summoner/DESU?

Is that MonHun?

kek, I don't know how that got moved there

It's ok senpai, we all make mistakes.

I assume you already played 999 and VLR.
There is, huh, Harvest December but it's not that good.

are there any good N3DS XLs that are cheaper than $180?

What have you people been playing lately on your 3DS's?

I'm hooked on FE Awakening right now, I can't put it down.

Just some PKMN.

mh3u and moon

>mh3u

Not gonna lie, I liked it more than MH4.

I didn't even mind the swimming

Right, so my 3DS keeps saying that my SD card is locked when it isn't. The card is about two weeks old and has only been used for the 3DS. Am I screwed?

Can't you return it? Do you have any other cards to test if it's your 3DS or the card that's fucking up?

United Nations Security Council Chambers
Wednesday March 31, 2010

An emergency session was announced earlier in the day. By good fortune, most of the Security Council was still lingering in the U.S after deciding on Resolution 1917, which happened nine days ago. Holding the attention of the floor was a thin and balding African-American, who was wearing a light blue turtleneck and khaki chinos. He was Dr. Nathan Morgan, a member of the European Center for Nuclear Research (CERN) and also a well respected physics researcher from Berkeley. He stood at a lectern that was set up in the center of the chambers, at the head of a table that was occupied by several key Security Council officials.

YESSSS MY NEW 3DS XL JUST ARRIVED, AFTER A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT BETWEEN MY CREDIT CARD AND AMAZON, AND BETWEEN AMAZON AND THEIR CARRIERS, AND THEIR CARRIERS BETWEEM THEMSELVES.

It sucks when shit doesn't work the way it should. Enjoy the 3ds, user.

Hol' up there, partner.

If you can pick ONE multiplat game from 2016-2018 to come on Switch what would it be?

Resident Evil 7 would have been nice if they were still using tablets.

Who wants it

I would take it, but I don't play the game anymore. I'll let some user that actually plays it have it.

I wouldn't mind it. Haven't got any of the DLC for Hyrule Warriors

Send to email or this thread?

Email please

Sent family

Cooking Training for DS works.

I got it but the email was blank, so if you sent the photo it didn't load. Could you please type out the code in the email?

It was a virus.

>let me just open this can and microwave it, and then claim I made this from scratch

Sent again ;^)

Thanks a bunch senpai. Ignore my email I just sent then.

Are you sure that code you send was right? Are you NA? It wasn't recognized

meant for

Nah I'm Aussie. That might be a problem I forgot about

That is probably it. Thank you for your generous offer, but I'm NA so I can't redeem it. Hope you find an aussiebro in need of it, thanks again man.

I'm Australian. Can I have the code?
[email protected]

>three aussies ITT + Gor (NZ)
Australia is truly Nintendo's Greatest Ally.

B-but...

Also
>Playing Nintendo DSi solitare on 3DSXL
>Red low battery light goes on
>remember I have Club House Games cartridge with Solitaire
>boot it into the JP N3DS
>enter solitaire comfy mode again on a rainy night

I love Aussies. They have the best banter and are good people

Please stop lying. This is a christian board.

>Bought Devil's Third because it was on sale.
>Hoping to try the online before it gets shut down.
>Can't play Seige mode (where the player base is) until I level up by doing Drill matches.
>Can't do Drill matches because there is literally no-one playing Drill matches.
Good thing I'm also having a blast playing the solo campaign. Still disappointing though.

Fucking degenerate, clean your goddamn stove

r8 my XCX character.

>he thinks the stove has been like that
>doesn't realize I was spilling little bits bcuz clumsy

Clubhouse games has comfy music.

wouldimpregnate/10

youtube.com/watch?v=FFB7GlM1qNg

What does /nintyg/ think?

There's no way a game is launching exclusively alongside PC and a Nintendo system lol

So the secret of Miyamoto's shirt?

SAMURAI Mario.
The symbol 乱 Ran (Japanese for "chaos", "rebellion", or "revolt)

Samurai Mario Ran
Super Mario Run

Underrated and forgotten games. I'll start.

Is there any game that's going to benefit more from the Switch than Animal Crossing?

Monster Hunter.

Which of the DS Dragon quests should I buy, if it had to be one?

Played 7 and want more

Are 2DSs really as nice and comfy as people say they are or is it just poorfags who couldn't afford 3DS rationilizing their purchase?

I really want to play sun/moon but I don't have a DS and I really don't want to pay 200~ essentially for a single game, but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to go with the 2DS over a 3DSXL

tl;dr will I be happy with a 2ds or is it shit

If you want to play pokemon and only pokemon, get a 2DS, instead of clicky buttons they have mesh buttons, if you like those more then great, another thing is that the shoulder buttons are a lot more comfy until you need to hold it down for close to a minuite's time, since I tend to press it down with my entire finger as opposed to the other DS models where it was just a fingertip

I got a 2DS as a gift along with Pokemon Y, right after I got a better job and a few games later I decided to do an upgrade, for a week afterwards I was blown away by the screen size of the N3DSXL, for now I'd get the 2DS

Alrighty, thanks for the help

I just hope you're alright with a tiny screen, althought at that resolution that might not be entirely bad, another note, Sun/Moon has reportably terrible framerate issues on OG 3DS, I'd imagine 2DS would be equal or worse

discord serv expired

What?

2ds and o3ds have the same hardware

I vote this one.

I know Randall will absolutely love this youtu.be/aQ9G6dRWgBE

raniel loves mobile shit? fuck i thought he was a decent person.

He is a person of good taste and appreciates the tough work Miyamoto put into making games.

You know, I really like Super Mario Run, it has one thing that I've theorized in the past about good mobile games that is that it can be played with only one hand so no one notices you're playing some Mario shit instead of whatever normals do when they use their phones.
>online-only
hahhaahahaahahaahahaahaha fucking dropped what the fuck Nintendo

I don't like it because of what it represents and how the market for it works, but there can be a few good games, see my other reply for my opinion on SMR babt.

>call out someone by name
>five post discussion
Wow, we've found how to save /nintyg/

that was exactly what killed /ink/

Hmm. Well maybe we won't do that then.

I agree. It's like Pokemon Snap with ghosts.

Good taste.

Didn't the make upskirts basically impossible in the localized release?

I recall accusations of changing the physics system and water effects so the girls aren't bubbly and wet, and fixing the camera angles.

I read about that but I never saw a comparison. The girls still get wet. It's a very neat effect and actually helps the game play.

I'm hungry

so am i
go have some food, user

I had some, I'll survive for now

Soon I shall have tendies. Be jelly, user.

probably 4

But your mom is a shit cook.

Actually it's a catered lunch thing at work. They forgot the ranch and the tendies weren't that great without it. ;-; Cake's good though.

god fuck off back to /r9k/ with this garbage

GUYS GUYS.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-ytNjm7jxU

I knew he was young, but
>happy meal
what the fuck?

your average /v/ poster

dead already? golly!

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>LISTENAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>FAPPAN
>FEELAN

I should buy Picross 3D Round 2 soon™

playan mh4u, trying to kill this FUCKING PINK RATHIAN GODDAMNIT FUCK YOU AND YOUR CORCKSCREW BULLSHIT AND YOUR INSTAKILL FIREBALL NUKE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

also drinking some green tea and listening to some comedy podcasts.

/ink/ converged?
when did that happen?

they shitposted themselves to death a few months back. now they're here and trying to shitpost us to death.

What podcasts? I could use something good to listen to.