tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
The first free DLC update, Angel City's Most Wanted, is out, featuring the return of the Angel City map, new Ion Prime and Scorch Prime skins, in-game cosmetics store, and more
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/7729/angel-citys-most-wanted-the-patch-notes

>Whats changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gvs8OfKg-vo
youtube.com/watch?v=q3JdEBQqF-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8wTm9ouWrTo
youtube.com/watch?v=CjjeYX-6QHs
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XMzLZTSY-EA
youtube.com/watch?v=Abhds6eIBo8
youtube.com/watch?v=4fZu-edU5Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=UINhE8L1yXg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ge-LycfkOzU
youtube.com/watch?v=woFO2xGG7po
youtu.be/crbGZHlTCz8
youtube.com/watch?v=NCIUf8eYPqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Northstar would be so great if her core wasn't actually worthless

And if she was hitscan

and if they replaced tether trap with vortex, or tone's shield.

Then where is the fun?

Missing a fully charged railgun shot because the enemy Titan sneezed isn't fun.

Can someone explain what happens with the different regens?

I know everything except pilot level regen happens automatically and doesn't re-lock and unlocks but pilot regen is basically like the classic COD "prestige" system right?

You are just bad.

tether trap isn't a horrid ability all things considered but the guy who suggested that it be northstar's defensive should be dragged out to the back and shot

yep, except you keep shit you bought with credits

Your post hurts to read.

Regen is like COD prestige but whatever you buy with credits you keep forever. Simple as that.

>you keep shit you bought with credits
do you keep your credits when you regen?

yes

Tether in Scorch, that will be fun.

nth for fucking melee REEEEEEE

Yes, I did miss all those shots

How the fuck do you use Ion?
I get that the laser is the main damage tool, but if I spend all my energy on it I can't shield off shit like Volley cores.
I can't ever seem to be in a favorable position against Tones, and I never seem to be able to fight titans I might do better against, like Northstar and Legion.

>Cloak shitter teabagging
Every fucking time
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvs8OfKg-vo

What's the best loadout for Ronin and why is it Turbo Engine / Thunderstorm?

They seriously need to make that 'Bison' titan that they have with concept art. Give it a grapple that pulls other titans to it. I need a Grappler Titan, I need it bad.

So when are we getting the Triple Threat and Quad Launcher back?

Pop shots and cover. Always be on the move. Use Turbo Engine.

That's the best loadout if you plan on actually staying alive.

It would be objectively better, but there is a certain satisfaction in seeing the hit marker pop up a half second after you take your shot

G10 GET

Can anyone top me? Cause I'm feeling like this has to be some sort of record.

looks nang

You guys love Tone, don't you?

I love executing them, yes.

I am really not good with her.

What kit do you guys use with her?

She's my best girl, famalam. Got me this score: Success breeds jealousy.

Dual pulse to minimize the hits needed for a rocket salvo, and turbo engine for getting out of the line of fire and into cover better.

Stick to your role as mid-range support and you'll be fine.

>tfw too intelligent to use tone

I love watching Tone players shit themselves the moment I rush up to them as Ronin, and I can just taste the saltiness as I execute them.

>tfw when you win a LTS round 3v1 as Tone

The best part is the salt.

be more patient on your trigger and wait for them to commit to a movement vector

She is the most fun and balance of the titans.

Why do turrets exist?
In a game about mobility having an auto-turret to hamper it is more than a a little frustrating.
And they're way too tough.

just kick the turret

Because you can kill them with one melee attack.

It's incredibly satisfying watching your titanfu literally melt into slag in a pool of thermite

>Phase Shift shitter calling out the Cloak shitter

REMOVE MACHINE

And you don't have to re-unlock attachments/etc for guns. So Gun Levels, Titan Levels, etc stay the same (and auto-regen, but this doesn't cause you to lose anything, just new cosmetics). You just need to re-unlock anything unlocked by levels 1-50.

I wish i got half of your fps my god

>turbo engine
bad idea. 3 dashes = 24s CD for all (8s per), whereas 2 dashes gives 12s CD for all (2s per). So You get 4 dashes in the time it takes for 3 the other way.

I have it capped to 60 now, but in that webm it was easily over 100
970 and brand new i5 is a hell of a drug on a source game

Post your going fast music.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3JdEBQqF-Q

Splitting the shots using mines and the shield consumes energy.ion is all about managing energy. If you're far enough use the shoulder lazer. When fighting northstar try to be close and move as much as possible. And when fighting legion all you'll need is your vortex shield since most are too stupid to stop shooting and return their shots try to be smart about when to stop blocking to return fire. And you're better off running away from volley cores since vortex shield won't do shit for those

youtube.com/watch?v=8wTm9ouWrTo

>Get free Coliseum ticket
>Have awesome battle that ends with a narrow victory for me
>Buy Coliseum ticket
>Get matched against some Tribes pro who utterly stomps me

every fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=CjjeYX-6QHs

Sue me, the name is apt.
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

Sometimes the R-97 can be pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=XMzLZTSY-EA

youtube.com/watch?v=Abhds6eIBo8

youtube.com/watch?v=4fZu-edU5Sc

who else is on ps4

>stealth
>silenced pistol (not using primary)
>satchel charges
>pilot sentry
>enhanced auto-pilot
>mfw it's somehow working

What the fuck is going on

You're an operator, user. What else could it be?

>10 hours to reach level 10
What a shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=UINhE8L1yXg

This game has awful balance. It's just like Infinity Ward's CoDs where there's only like 1 or 2 things per category worth using.

Low Profile is just like Stopping Power in CoD 4 where literally nothing else is worth using.

Is anyone connected to the SLC datacenter getting really unstable pings?

>Played like shit all night
>Lost to the same premade three times in a row
When it gets bad, it gets really bad.

>the roar

Whenever I hear it this nig comes to mind

They are resistant to pilot weapons but get shredded by titans and melee attacks.
Also they can track you pretty well but they take a while to acquire you, and their FoV is limited.

>turbo engine for burst mobility
>normal for sustained mobility
At least there is a negative to turbo, otherwise it'd be hands down best kit outside of kamikaze Ronin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge-LycfkOzU
>high fps is a handicap
Th-thanks Respawn...

I'm seeing way more nuke ejects nowadays than I have a few days ago, and it's not just Ronin. Everyone wants that free disengage if they ever lose their Titan, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=woFO2xGG7po

nuke eject or not, I'm still sniping bitches in midair with Ion

pc performance patch when

It's too satisfying to use. I can't go without it unless I'm using a fatass Titan that needs a boost.

>ion's shield lasts four times longer at 35FPS than 144FPS
>i run the game at 144
no fucking wonder I thought she sucks

My friend was bitching about it when he died to it and I just laughed my ass off and executed the Ronin when he showed up next. My fat scorch no dash self can get away from them no problem so I don't have a problem with it since its a free kill on the pilot if you are anyone other than scorch and ronin.

If the Ronin uses reflex phase you can pretty much safely nuclear eject without fear of execution.

In TF1 you could pair auto eject with nuke eject, and there was a burn card (one life super perk) that made your nuke bigger and more powerful.
Even with doom phase Ronin can't reach that level of gay.

Yeah but thats also means everyone near them has additional time to run away and then just kill the pilot.

I'm loving all the tone shitters now using nuclear eject, they never mash E fast enough so I just melt their face and murder them.

That's the gimmick of the entire build: activate the nuke while doom phase'd, and no one can stop you or even know your final position before the bomb is already halfway active.

My problem has always been that Nuclear Eject is almost always a get-out-of-jail-free card for the pilot running it.

I never die to the explosion, but constantly getting denied the kill is getting annoying

Unless you are scorch or ronin you shoot them out of the air. Also even without nuclear eject who the fuck honestly dies to executions or too much damage other than pure shitters that you can easily kill when they land or in the air.

You still see the light from it though, at least it seems like it

>Yeah but thats also means everyone near them has additional time to run away and then just kill the pilot.
I know, I was just saying so.

The ability of a Scorch to escape from a phase shift nuclear ejecting Ronin is rather remarkable. Plus, if you book it immediately the Ronin has to pretty much guess which direction you'll go.

I think that Nuclear Eject needs to be balanced so that the nuclear explosion still happens, but the Titan can get blown up before the pilot can eject.

>vortex shield depletion rate is linked to fps

That's not Painkiller.

Ion, man.

Ion.

is this for real? this would explain a whole lot.

This honestly needs a hotfix or something

they're working on it

I have shot exactly 1 (one) pilot out of the air with Northstar

Railgun is not great at hitting small moving things

Five-way splitter sustains me. It gives me life.

where have they acknowledged this? just want to make sure before i report it, i tested myself ingame right now and it is real. this definitely needs a fix asap

If I'm going to meme with the softball, what do I need to take with it to make it less silly? Or more silly... I dunno which I'd prefer...

youtu.be/crbGZHlTCz8

Just extended magazine or faster reload. Either one is fine if you want to take Tactikill with it. Proceed to spam it into tight corridors and shit.

I will be in a week. Game should be here by the 14th.

>where have they acknowledged this?
in the reddit thread

youtube.com/watch?v=NCIUf8eYPqA

How do I get better with Scorch? Looking for a change of pace from my Legion and Ion kick I've been on lately and I haven't played it much in awhile since I got it.