How do the Jews do it?

>They are so good at making large amounts of money under any circumstance.

Teach me jews, teach me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/videos/search?q=Rules of acquisition&&view=detail&mid=7DA9BFE98A1B2B197C207DA9BFE98A1B2B197C20&FORM=VRDGAR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a gift, can't be taught.

I wish I was a Jew, how do I get in the Jew circle?

You either have to be born into it or get invited by one of our high-ranking members.

Sorry senpai.

I'm going to assume they do the same thing /pol/ does.
Hate everyone that isn't one of them and only network among themselves.
The only difference is Jewish nepotism actually gets them places.

being born into it

Worship shekels day and night. Save every penny, constantly lie and deceive everyone around you for profit, eat plenty of baby dick foreskin. Follow this path long enough and one may invite you in as an ascended goyim. You'll never be fully embraced however.

Can confirm this, however I think one day they'll fully embrace me. One day

they have had a massive network ever since hadrian btfo the shit out of them and sent diaspora everywhere. same way christianity was popularized since it's just a sect of judaism, but the jews that didnt convert maintained their connections over vast distances and remained closed off from gentiles.

>tfw gf is a jew
>tfw shes just a poor uni student but still kinda spends a bit
>find out the grandparents on one side are p fucking rich, they own a few shopping centers and sit on the profits
>other side of the family opened various businesses, trying/failing/repeat
>now they have a business with like 20 locations across country
>gf is the sole inheritor of this biz
>this makes me like gf heaps more

I reckon jews are successful because nepotism and then either know the value of land and also hate working for other people

Guess you'd better get used to sucking her clit everyday from now

>hate working for other people
Historically it's the opposite.

everyone hated them so they were never allowed to work for anyone or with anyone. So they were driven to work for themselves. Which often made them rich. Which made them even more hated.

self-fulfilling prophecy. What's funny is the goyim are too stupid to understand it.

Simple, just let yourself become consumed by greed and the pursuit of wealth. Think of nothing else and study nothing else. I don't recommend doing that though, scum shit.

Get control of governments and legalize stealing methods that only you know how to use. Repeat.

jews are successful because they don't generally fall for degeneracy, have strong values, stick by their family members ( who else can give the money ) and work hard.

why else do you think they push degeneracy and mass entertainment. it keeps everyone down while they go up. ( and theyy make money in the process because they're fucking filthy jews i swear to god )

tldr don't be a jew, be like a jew.

Nerds.

Culturally they have a day for studying.
Once a week they have to study all day it's either their bible or anything academic.
They have a culture that encourages and glorifies entrepreneurship, academics and all round being a fucking nerd.

So when nerds are born in jewish families they are born into an environment built for them to succeed.

The Jew thing is a meme. Jews are mentioned in the bible so they were somewhere between heathen and Christian in western Europe until religion became less important, few rural Jews could afford to remain Jewish leaving middle class or urban Jews.

In eastern Europe Jews founded rural communities and their population grew. During the industrial revolution they migrated to Germany, like immigrants to America they often did whatever they could to make money, except Germany was already densely populated, slightly poorer than America and Jews had a different religion intensifying the stereotype.

If you are in poverty and have nothing to do all day you will try all sorts of different things and can come up with creative ways to make money. It is very difficult and like most things only the lucky few among those who put in a lot of effort become success stories. There is a bit of confirmation bias and survivor bias in the whole thing.

It cant be taught because the "jewish predisposition for business" is 100℅ Nepotism. Ive seen some total JewYork types completely fuck up numerous times.

THIS

REKT
4th post best post

Rules of acquisition are a pretty good start.
bing.com/videos/search?q=Rules of acquisition&&view=detail&mid=7DA9BFE98A1B2B197C207DA9BFE98A1B2B197C20&FORM=VRDGAR

...this

I think back to the nerdy jewish kids I'd met in highschool and younger, they all seemed to be tragically nerdy, but I only see them with an easy career path after college because Jewish connections

Makes me want to convert tbqh famalam

It happens over generations. They pass their earnings down. Duh.

>everyone hated them

I think you got that backwards.

>inherit big pile of gold
> you, your wife, your children all work
>only spend bare minimum, rest goes onto the pile
>give the pile to most jewy son or daughter
>you die
>they go on