How many rich people do we have on this board?

If you have a car worth more than 60k in value, or something you paid over 60k for, bread on hood/timestamp pls

and thus, this thread fell into obscurity

I ride the bus. Does that count?

I drive a Range Rover. That cost a lot more than 60k.

my 1996 volvo adjusted for inflation was 50k.

I drive a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

Drive a 2015 BMW 550i and my dad drives a 2016 Lexus IS300 F-Sport

>>implying having a car over 60kmakes you rich
>>not knowing any Joe Schmo with halfway decent credit can get a car for 60k making less than that a year

but then you have blue collar plebs who drive 65k dollar trucks

then the millionaire that drives a 45k F150

>How many rich people do we have on this board?If you have a car worth more than 60k in value, or something you paid over 60k for

I have 1.5M in my main 401K but also have more in various other investment funds. The Roth IRA is full. I have a company pension coming on top of all that. I don't count on social security giving me anything and never have though I know it will give me a tiny amount. But I only drive a chevy malibu. I never needed to show off power levels. My home is also fully paid for as is my car.

Remember that when Mitt Romney ran as the presidential candidate against Obama, he said that middle class families earned two million US dollars PER year or less. The press had a good time remarking about how perspectives of the "Haves" differed from those of the "Have Nots". So to Mitt Romney, you are middle class with annual gross income of 2M or less. That is not rich.

I'll bite

fug

Nice taste, mine originally had black wheels, but I got them powder-coated metallic "Canna di Fucile" (a grey Ferrari color)

Shit is hard mate

My dream daily driver :(((

>you are middle class with annual gross income of 2M or less

Thats seems about right.

When you earn that much you have to spend a good bit of it you want to maintain your status.
These are the people buying their kids brand new BMWs or RangeRovers. Not someone that makes a $120k per year.

like, 60k new?

>But I only drive a chevy malibu.

why are you even on Veeky Forums?

Excellent taste.

Then this is my Ferrari because it has bread on the hood/trunk. Such a dumb thing

wealth != class

What do you mean by maintaining your status anyway.

Evoques are like 40k

Not mine but a super rich friend of mine lives in Malaysia and has a plenty of some cool cars.

This is a pic I found of his cars through a freelance photographer on FB.

Aventador, Agera and a Gallardo.
All are not special edition or something but he painted it to look like that. As far as I know he has an S900 Brabus Rocket on the way. His dad owned a 2010 Bugatti Veyron and got it shipped to China or something just like two years later.

All nigger tier cars.