/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1107

Last thread:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
>Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter Airisunon and neps are straight.

WAAAAAAAAA

Vert is best goddess.

Nice job
Last tread:

Stop it, you're going to make me start liking Noire. At least until the next time I play a nep game and remember her shitty personality.

First for the only real OTP of the Neptunia franchise.

It's pretty much canon.

I'm only repeating the truth.

This is Uni

She needs to hurry and embrace her inner slut already and stop acting like she's above it

Which 4go design is the biggest improvement from the original? I'm thinking the twins.

Vert doing that thing is literally canon. In the manga she got her shares up by doing a bunch of Gravure photoshoots, and there's this gem from VII. I doubt Blanc would do anything like that, she has way too much of a complex about her body, plus her constant hatred strange perverts that comes from all the lolicons coming after her and the twins. Noire might do it in secret like her cosplay hobby. Neptune would take the chance to make herself seem better by loudly speaking against it when with company (Oh my, how could you suggest I do anything so lewd), then bust out a camera and drown the boards with pictures of PH as soon as she was alone.

Wasn't there a scene toward the end of VII where you looked into Noire's ideal dream scenario and she was like some kind of popular idol dressing up and doing voice stuff for people or something?

Yes, her dream was retiring from being a CPU to become a beloved idol. The real Uni reacted about as well as you'd think to said dream.

>Noire is willing to abandon her people and her nation to become an idol
Lastshitters will defend this, and they will even still claim that Noire is a better goddess than nep. Sad.

She isn't willing to do it. That's why she doesn't do it.
Having desires doesn't mean you're a slave to them. If anything, the dreams show what measured individuals Blanc and Noire are that they govern without becoming a slave to that which they want most unlike Vert. This is why they are best.

Compa, desu!

I wonder how Uni would handle things if Noire actually dropped everything and ran off.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

I long for the day when Neptunia dominates every single board. I already see more people using nep images on what seems like every board by the week.
I just want the series to be popular enough I don't have to commission shit because there's no actual nep goods at the cons I visit.

Noire's dream, the true desire of her heart, is to abandon her nation and go be an idol instead. There's no defending it.

So?

So she's a shitty goddess. Comparing her to nep-nep is a joke. Nep actually loves her people and wants to stay with them.

She's not really abandoning it though, she's putting Uni in charge. Even though Noire is a perfectionist who elevates helicopter-sistering to an art form, she still trusts Uni as much as herself to do the job properly.

Obviously Noire cares for and wants to stay with her people too... else she actually 'would' quit. But as you can see, she doesn't.

Who knew Noire was the more human-like of the two. Sometimes humans have conflicting desires, pretty crazy. I think that's what people love about Noire the most. She's quite human in nature and easy to relate to while still being regal and fitting of the station of a goddess all the same.

Titty monster Blanc would probably rule just as well as her flat. Lowee citizens might riot though

No matter how you spin it, Noire wants to abandon her nation and go do something else. It's canon.

It's the Rom!

Honestly I thought Blanc's dream was the eh-est of the four, unless you interpret it as her self-image problems being much worse than they appear. Which wouldn't be too out of bounds considering how depressing Vert's dream and characterization in.

We all know that already. Do you have a point though?

Just that she isn't as committed and loving of a goddess as nep-nep is.

Wrong.

Rom is so fucking cute

I think it's pretty safe to assume that deep down Blanc's as unhappy with how her body's developed as Vert is lonely as fuck.

She's flawed, obviously, but I never said she was perfect. What I said was that she was a more loving and committed goddess compared to Noire.

>I sure do love my citizens, especially the children.
>Neptune, I wanted to talk about an economic plan to ensure our current educational system can maintain it's current standards.
>zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lip service is a sin.

Clearly not committed if her laziness has almost lead her nation down the path of ruin multiple times. (Only saved due to Histoire being best Oracle)

I want to platonically slap my lips onto Bouquet's lips and stick my tongue inside all while I am reaching under her clothes and feeling up her breasts.

Actually, the fact that its her life dream and she's neglecting it for the good of Lastation is incredibly selfless and commendable.

>Lip service
It's not lip service. Nep-nep doesn't work, but she builds personal relationships with her people and wants to see them live happy lives. That's a pretty damn good goddess in my book.

She's not committed to work, no, but she's committed to her people.

Vert plz go.

I want neko White Heart to play with my laser pointer!

I want to play with kitty nep-nep as well!

>Her work directly impacts the lives of her people in a major way
>she's not committed to it
>somehow we're supposed to believe she's committed to her people
It can't be both.

>White Heart
Fuck, I meant Black Heart.
>tfw her colour scheme is so white-ish you unintentionally misspell her name

That tail is coming from a very suspect region.

It's almost as if being a good goddess for your people is more than just working. Nep shines where noire fails miserably.

I want to throw a yarn ball peppered with catnip between them and see what happens

Kitty Nep-Nep a cutie

The cutest!

It's almost as if being a good goddess for your people also includes working. Noire shines where Nep fails miserably.

Noire works hard for her people and they love her though. Nep's people love her, but Histoire and partially Nepgear are the ones doing all the work.

>her people and they love her though

Nepgear is cute goddess, my goddess!

Two can play at that game.

To embrace this delicate creature into your chest, to share your warmth with hers as you continually to ruffle her hair, to stare into those beautiful eyes, it's all enough to make me twice as erect as I am with any other girl.

ORANGE
R
A
N
G
E

I love Nepgear!

>Implying Vert doesn't use her breasts to drain the vitality from young girls, leaving their withered husks behind as she goes off to enjoy a few more years of her "youth".

Just imagine giving her shares through your faith

Praise this cutie!

>implying Vert doesn't use her breasts to invigorate young girls, eventually causing them to develop into voluptuous women when they grow up
>it, of course, doesn't work on goddesses

There's nothing to praise, she doesn't do anything.
I praise Nepgear, the true ruler of Planeptune!

You bring shame to your goddess by saying things like that. Even Nepgear knows that nep-nep is the goddess of Planeptune, and she wouldn't want you talking bad about her.

You're no planeptpal if you won't praise lady Neptune.

Even Nepgear knows Nep is a stupid and useless CPU. She even told the little kids in Victory. If she can say it, it should be fine for me to do it too!

Go worship some other goddess.

I'll worship Nepgear and you can't stop me.

I live gearanon

Nepgear also abandoned Planeptune the first chance she got to chase Neptune to Ultradimension

And you will bring shame to her by doing so. Nepgear doesn't want you down-talking her beloved big sis.

Nepgear got teleported by accident, not on purpose.

Her big sister being stupid and useless doesn't mean she doesn't love her. That aside, you're misrepresenting the events.

She didn't know the circumstances when she went through to see Neptune.

>Her big sister being stupid and useless
You need to stop making dumb claims like this. Everyone relies on Neptune when the shit hits the fan.

>Everyone relies on Neptune when the shit hits the fan.
You forgot your pic.

The only joke here is you.

Ironically, Plutia was calling Neptune a living joke with that line. That makes this all the more hilarious.

End yourself.

I want Plutie to bully Noire!

Orange a cute!

CUTE!

I praise Nepgear and Neptune through faith everyday, user. They are both glorious.

Now this is a true faithful citizen of Planeptune.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Neptune
wtf are you doing
Neptune no
stahp

Praise, the lovely Nepgear with her glorious big sis Neptune.

Don't forget plutie and uzume.

All the wonderful goddesses of our glorious nation deserve our praise

I see that Nepgear learned at least one thing from her slacker sister.

Pluti-who? I don't think i've ever heard of her before.

Should've spent more time at home and less dimension hopping then, big nepper

Oh please, we all know you only care about Nepgear and just want an extra dish of delicious Purple Heart when you ravage Nepgear in bed, perv

He can't have a dish of PH because that's my wife, and she's loyal to me.

He might be fucking your waifu with his waifu behind your back, he is one very very thirst young man

Nah, my nep would never do that. Although he and I may swap girls once in a while.

I want to trap nep-nep in big nep's book!

I want to play with neko Black Heart all night long!

Are you really willing to let a shota fuck Purple Heart?

Not on a consistent basis, but swapping for one night every once in a while? Fair trade.

Plus, nep is pretty lewd herself, so I bet she'd be into it. And Nepgear is a doormat so she'd be convinced easily.

fuck off with your delusion, hetshit