Checkem

>checkem

5.0 or ego boost?

ergo boost

You bought an automatic ecoboost mustag?

Nice. 16k more and you can throw a nice tune on it.

>automatic

Ecoboost

The Ecoboost Mustang is a manual

I have warranty until 125k, has been tuned since like 80 miles and has numerous other modifications

>dubs
the absolute madman

Nice m8

Those fuckers rip with a nice tune, intake, exhaust but you obviously know that.

>heard egoboosts fell in value very fast
>look them up
>manual 2015s with some miles on them are down to 17 to 20k
oof

Got to 119000 kilometres yesterday

Dam iPhones

thanks, yeah it's fun having a full size truck that can spank most unsuspecting "luxury sedan" owners on an on-ramp

not really around here, I still got mine appraised at 21,500. it's a premium/performance pack with about 7k miles and bald tires.

>auto

kys OP

Check my digits

Ayyy nice Chebby with a SES. My silverado had a pesky SES light too. Anyways, check my S10s digits

It's a code for an o2 sensor lol.
It's been on for roughly 6 years now.

Managed to pull this off in my 2014 manual 5.0 once with the cruise set at 55mph

Mine had the same code for 4 years. Fuel evap leak. Took it to a shop 4 times smake machined it, no leake could be found. Swear to god those trucks CPUs were just retarded

Wtf am i looking at? What is supposed to be impressive about what you posted? Am i missing something

lel
bragging about a shit ford truck

He set his fuel trip after he had already sped up to hwy speeds, making his avg mpg be 32.

Which is good, but stop and go is what really kills mpg. Let's be real, day to day a 5.0 ain't doing that.

Yeah, that's why I don't bother. GM can't build electronics to save their life. I don't need a dummy light to keep it running lol.

Honestly didn't even see the mileage in OP's pic, thought he was showing the awful ecoboost mileage. I have a heavy foot and my normal average mpg has been hanging at 18.6 for quite a while

>F150 Ecoboost V6
>6.1 sec to 60
>spank most unsuspecting "luxury sedan" owners
Those base model 320is and C250s aren't luxury sedans...

Kek, I mean if we wanna compare shit mileage that's a whole different story for my 222k+ mile truck. I wish I got 18mpg. I get like 12ish driving like an old man.

Oh trust me I know that feel too. My daily was a lifted Wrangler on 35's for 6 years before I got the Mustang. It gets about 11 regardless of whether it's city or highway driving

>get

bro you should probably get that STI light checked

>stock specs
those are pretty irrelevant

Ayyyy

>automattic
Also had to slow down to take this