[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

FAQ
letitdiethegame.com/support.html

TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

Link to previous thread. -

What floors are confirmed for never changing the layout besides the floor boss?

So the first 3 dons are just upgraded versions of the 3 midbosses, so what's the 4th don like?

Emo.

the long tunnel of tubers

I wanna FUCK Naomi.

>Surge of points for NC
Not on my watch North Cuck's.

31-33 wasn't too bad wonder how the first midboss of the 30s will be

Is there a way to opt-out raiding or getting raided? I just want to reach the top of the tower desu.

Never do the tutorial for it.

for the people looking just found katana bp on 32

> nihon steel is in the 30s
Welp

Die michigan scum

Is the tutorial when I open the letter?

You have to suck it up and just raid, otherwise the gold cap will prevent you from retrieving higher tier fighters.

I'm an NCbro and it's literally irrelevant

You guys are like 50,000 points ahead and there's an hour and a half left. I just don't see it being possible when you guys have led this ENTIRE fucking fight. It's pathetic really, we have similar numbers, I guess my fellow NC-anons blow dick.

Or it might be I can't find anyone that's WORTH more points. I get nothing but bronze people and I shit all over them. How do I find silvers and golds to invade? How do I advance my own rank? This shit's obtuse, mang.

you'll be crippled by having an extremely small max coin limit if you don't do it

raids aren't even a problem, all you do is spend your gold before you log off and nothing will happen

The fuck are you talking about "surge of point", the difference is 52k and has been steadily increasing since from the 11k difference 12 hours ago. Unless you've got 10k fighter points you really need to fuck off with that "not on my watch" bullshit when you're probably not even on the leaderboard nigga.

You might as well get started on TDM now. You'll hit a point where you literally need the shit you get from it to keep climbing and then the grind will hit you all at once. If you're worried about getting raided just use all your gold/SPL before you climb or go to bed.

It's when you actually do the tutorial raid.

Good luck though because you can't increase your bank if you don't do the tutorial meaning you have to use death metals from floor 20 on or go hunt him/her down if you want to keep your fighter.

I would recommend holding off on the tutorial until you reach rank 2 fighters.

This way you don't have to worry about your gold being taken which makes the game a bit easier

Only one in one thousand Let It Die players has beaten the second don

>Bone Tuber Tunnel
>Hockey puck

Try to go fast now fuckers!

>I'm special
Nice

Just poking fun North Cuck.

>screenshot of a posted image
>not just saving the image with the desired filename
holy autism batman

>That image.

What the shit? That is clearly not Louis CK.

Also no you weren't you were being a snob.

Saved in a random /v/ thread. Some user posted it like this.

Minnesota doesn't have shit on Wisconsin. I'm sure when more people wake up we'll have this lead still.

But I have to stop for tonight. So as long as I'm moving around in the waiting room I won't get kicked?

Sorry user I lost my job, and my arm is fractured.

>being a snob
what the fuck are you talking about
can you really not handle a simple bant?

I was faffing about in the tower. When I got in the elevator and went to the lobby I noticed my internet was out. The game shat itself at that point.
How boned am I?

is it worth keeping a prisoner if the guy is clearly online? I'm thinking about waiting him out so he pays ransom but that might take forever.

what do.

>Sorry user I lost my job,
Have you considered getting good so you don't get fired for simplest shit you faggot?
>and my arm is fractured.
They should have just let it die

Good morning Germany, now get the fuck back to work.

are the climb to X area with condition and kill all enemies quests bugged? Tried the first floor quests like 5 times

>Being a snob is now called simple bant.

Ugh, emo.

Enough fighting. Just give me your SPL senpai.

After an hour you're open for invasions again, even if you're camping the waiting room.

>raid plat
>realize I forgot to gear up
>no weapon and no armor except pants

That'll teach me. Fuck. Managed to get 3/7 tier 3 memechete faggots before taking my first loss.

you can just bait the attack then two punches followed by a heavy, kills them outright 9/10 times.

> haven't gotten a blueprint in forever
> one away from completing the set I want
> haven't gotten any of the weapons from 21-30 yet

Game stop being mean

This is actually retarded. Texas had much more '' non sleep time'' and is now leading

what's the best character to play? i'm rocking a second grade collector, shit is fun

who /ohayou/ here

That's what I always do on naked raids, but against higher ranked machetebastards sometimes it's just not good enough. They perfect block like crazy.

>two people in the entire world have gotten to Tier 6
Holy fuck boys I wonder what levels they can get to

Striker for clearing floors.
Collector for farming materials on cleared floors.
Defenders for defending your base.
Maybe Shooters for clearing floors/defending if you like using guns a lot.
The other ones are largely unimportant.

Up to your preference. Most people say striker and collector. Only barrier for shooter is your gun upgrades.

Red hot iron is unironically the most useful weapon for me at floor 25 so far

>now
he didn't even say shit and you're already getting upset
get some thicker skin, nigger

It's fast and fucks people up with the quickest perfect guard.

why am I doing no damage to the floor 20 boss? is there some sorta trick?

Daily reminder that Hot iron + in left ( to block and stun) and jungle machete + in right hand is OP

>stuck on floor 11
>people telling me there's a midboss on 11, but I can't get to what I assume is the arena because it's got metal gate blocking the way

where the fuck do I go, this is so irritating

>Vita
PS4 only, bro. For the first time since I bought it, I don't regret owning the damn $400 paperweight.

does insane damage with the two star +4 version

A war is 24 hours, we just have to push back now while texas is sleeping

Gotta go up to come back down.

fug, looks like I need to think of a new tactic soon, I agree perfect blocking is a bitch.

On a different note why don't we just choose a single country to join and just cluster fuck people and win wars for our general.

How much do you want to bet that the final boss at the top of the tower is going to be Lily Bergamo

Open your eyes man, and see your eyes are open.
Enough with your bullshit disguise, its time to come out in the open.

>On a different note why don't we just choose a single country to join and just cluster fuck people and win wars for our general.

see

I saw on the official site it had Vita controls so I assumed. That sucks I've been holding out on buying any new gen consoles since there is not enough to play to be worth it.

>not hot iron + bowling club

>finally hit silver
>suddenly over half of my randoms have 0 TDM points and I still can't find anyone outside of bronze

What the FUCK, man? I thought shit was gonna get easier. It took forever to get here and now I'm only gonna get a few points for any raid while people take like 50 from me anytime they fuck me up. Son of a bitch. This is the real reason you need to defend your base, forget about gold and SPL, goddamn.

I'm on it. But it's still a fucked up timing, considering that the time in which texans are sleeping, the germans have to work and not many of them can join the war

>he thinks Texans sleep

Cute, user. There's too much coke and heroin being moved through the state; no one ever sleeps in texas.

4th don is some dude named taro or something, but I do think it'd be really cool if there was something Lily Bergamo related at the top of the tower.

thank you I'm retarded, been grinding for hours.

whats your point

>Snipers on floor 15

Should I just run through these guys? I find that using the assault rifle is pretty risky.

Yeah but the same goes for them today.

The only "unfair" war would be one going from friday to saturday or sunday into monday

COMMIEFORNIA RISES!

PREMIUM DECALS DON'T DISAPPEAR WHEN YOU FAIL A RAID

It's back at the mushroom magistrate, you can just reapply it.

>COMMIEFORNIA RISES!
>Rises
>Been slowly sinking for centuries.

Oh the irony.

make them see you and try to hide behind a corner, once they aggro they want to kill you, but since they lost sight of you they will run to where you stood. Now he is right infront of you so slap his shit

other than that if I have a sniper myself I go sniper duel with him, if they even survive the first shot

I forgot that I could actually do this, there was also a hater around the area and I got impatient, ended up becoming swiss cheese once they saw me.

Oh shit, what happened to my Diamond ranked GA bro, he's not on the leaderboard anymore ;_;

>Can't climb tower
>My upgrade autism makes me wanna make everything +4

It's a good idea desu.
I didn't go past floor 11 until I got a full set of Special Forces E +4 armor and now I take like 3 damage when I get shot it's hilarious
The +20% Def for full Military armor sticker probably helps out a ton though.

Either switched teams or got raided the fuck out of.

4th midboss

On another note what floor can I get candle wolf gear? I got rogue leggings, and helmet, just need chest for my sticker. Got the helmet from travel man. Legs blueprint.

My leve 49 striker just got one shot and dealt 320 damage by a level 12 hater, the fuck? I gotta go save it now with my level 25 tier 1

Do you lose your TDM points when you switch teams?

By one shot I actually mean two shot, of course
No
>320 hp
memes

make reserve characters instead of putting all you eggs in one basket

what the

oh shit nigga your doin it your almost there

does COEN MKII get any extra moves i need to watch out for?

Huh, this one isn't made of bodies like the others.

>pass runs out in 50
>no cash
>stuck in war
>won't give me any michigans to fight
I'm fucked soon

Congrats user

yay I beat the 2nd main boss!

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT DESIGN WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!?

He was just an even more annoying version of Jin-Die! Especially since I died the first time and thought it'd be quicker because I memorized where the bomb defusers were, but they are random every time it seems.

You that user that spent $100 on Death Metals?

>nothing but bronze shitters on my raid random

nope
infact haven't had to use any since floor 30 to revive, but I did use a lot of the free ones
only at 150 storage