League of legends lolg

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/fa/Twitch.BuyWard03.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20140430124743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Ezreal, my sun and stars, moon of my life. You are the closest thing to God there is.

MATING PRESS with a YORDLE FEMALE

Morde is trash

deal with it

xth for cute fox ears and fluffy fox tails

Yeah that's kind of what I figured.

I'd always been turning them into orange dust, but I constantly see people here posing "what'll it make" pics with skins and it just boggles my mind.

some gp on the op pic

bzz

In related midriff news,
>Ezreal x humanized Thresh is an actual ship
Have the fujos gone too far this time?

>waited well past the bump limit
>good simple OP

>tfw no adc gf

>cute grill I know only plays support

I'll just leave this here, in case anyone is wondering if Nasus might somehow be bad or something because they're plat 4 and clearly know everything about the game.

Best girl.
Best box.
Best wife.

MATING PRESS with a RAT MALE

Ever since the new season rolled in, its like ive been unable to win. I just don't fucking understand it.

My playstyle hasn't changed, nor my habits or champ pool.

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Is qtpie better than most of the current NA pro ADCs?

>tfw just lost an hour long game because I got caught as ADC
I don't know why I dashed in, maybe it was the fatigue, maybe I'm just bad, but oh my god is there a worse feel?

maybe you should change it then

>down to the last group of champions to unlock until I own everyone

I've got Karthus, LeBlanc, Cass, Fiora, Graves, Ori, Varus, Vayne, Diana, Kindred, Quinn and Rengar left. No idea what order I should knock 'em out in. Out of these champs who should I go for first? Who should I leave for last

>caring about ima "r-reddit puh-plz watch me" qtpie
wew

Qtpie is better than most of the current pro ADCs period.

But I was doing fine before the season change. I was positive on my winrate, so why change?

no

When hes try harding, I'd say hes at least equal. I'd say hes better than doublelift, at least from what i've seen from their twitch streams.
But he earns way more from streaming than he ever would from pro scene, so he'll never return.

One man's trash is another man's main.

because its clearly not working anymore

Post your mains and other people judge you

>Veigar
>Graves
>Thresh

>pool party ezreal never
why live? That and pool party trist are literally all the skins I want, rito pls. Oh, and maybe a new udyr skin, he's got 4, c'mon.

it's a small sample

the nature of random is streaky because a simple alternation like win-loss-win-loss-win-loss is a pretty rare case among a few alternatively possible

so it's natural to have a series of wins after a series of losses and vice versa

it's the same if you toss a coin too

>80 minute game
>playing trist for literally the first time
>we're making the winning push, just me and one other teammate
>enemy caitlyn shows up and instagibs teammate, then starts attacking me
>try to ult her away
>accidentally flash into her
>die
>lose game

Still a liability compared to other picks.
Who doesn't know this?

Why is she eating a tiny white square?

Jim? Is that you?

>Braum
>That's it, just Braum
>All my other champions keep getting reworked and ruined and I'm not particularly interested in the effort it takes to learn a new one

No one cares about order in win rate though. An equal amount of wins and losses is far more likely than a far larger amount of one than the other, assuming your win rate is 50%ish.

From extensively watching both sneaky and qt, qt is far better than him, at least mechanically. I think he could easily be top 4 in NA if he returned.

>Not caring about our guy
wew

who do you do it for lolg?

Who are you quoting?

wait, that sona image is too lewd to post on this christian imageboard, i made a mistake!

it's just some sour milk, i swear

i guess it's a bag with salt, her hands are busy holding the plate and she wants to salt her soup to where she added that sour milk which she dirtied herself with

yeah, it's where the order comes from, if you count your wins against losses when you are on a loss streak you will have more losses than wins

that's why i said it's a small sample

having a waifu is silly!

Nice epictexting

>overall placement
>3/56
>number 1 is Darius and number 2 is Jayce
In case you forgot my dear goldilocks, there are these things known as BANS which occur during a special BANNING PHASE which occurs before champion select.
These bans allow you to prevent anyone in the game from picking a specific champion, such as Darius or Rengar.
In case you were curious, Darius is currently banned in 20% of games, and Jayce in banned in 8%. Nasus however, has only a 3% ban rate.

( You ) c:

kindred

>waifuing a literal who autist
it's not funny anymore

That is a tab of acid and clearly she is trying to drug herself to dissolution herself with the reality of her not actually being real and existing as a fictional 2 d character representation of a fictional video game character

Currently? (you)
In that post? The guy who said "post your mains" and then listed his mains like this
>Veigar
>Graves
>Thresh

You can click the little number button at the top of a post to see who they're quoting. Just a neat little tip to help out a new friend :^)

>Darius
>Fiora
>Vi

get the broken shit.

reminder

Ah, the sheep flocking to their shepherd, begging to drink some of his milk. Unable to form their own opinions, the sheep look eagerly to their bearded shepherd for guidance. Just the day before, the sheep had claimed [insert champion] to be bad, but on this day, their shepherd announced, his holy words echoing throughout, that [insert champion] is actually a good champion. And without even admitting they were wrong, the sheep gobbled up their shepherd's cock and drank his yellowish milk. Meanwhile, the shepherd looked at his flock in disgust, turning a blind eye to them and towards the white alien, with red eyes, and a black antennae. "Oh please," the shepherd begged, "please, watch and support me!"

"But what about us?" the sheep asked, to which the shepherd ignored. You see, the shepherd no longer wanted anything from his flock, for he realized it is better for his career prospective to instead pander towards the white alien and to normies. Yet, despite this, the sheep still wants for their shepherd's milk, because they are sheep, incapable of forming their own opinions. And as they drank what little they can get, the sheep said to each other in hushed whispers, "He is /ourguy/."

How good is going on-hit Ezreal?

Here's your (you) back, (you) deserved it.

How good is going full ap twitch?

I thought I was the only one. You are not alone. It seems every game there's feeders but if the feeders are the other team they somehow manage to come back and win regardless of how well your team has done.

not if you play quasas, which you should.

I actually saw a lot of that shit while I was looking for TalxEz stuff

kinda odd but whatever

in other news I earn 25 lp per win again which means im not going to be able to skip ranks to get back to gold

feels bad

>MF
>Taric
>Alistar

FUCKING SNITCHS NEED TO GO DIE

I'm bored and horny
Post some saucy fanart

How about some Ezreal?

A little worse than AP Riven. Might win a 1v1 against Mordekaiser though.

Top die, mid die bottom die. Can't carry those bad players. I am not racist but fucking murricans.

good ez loods are hard to find

Don't worry, America is a racially diverse country, so it's not racist to insult its citizens as a collective whole :^)

Things that let you know you're lost the game at champ select...

>Ashe ADC.

>no champions who only has passive abilities

uhh lolbabs?

>You are likely to be placed at Bronze 3. Good luck!

Any guesses on rank? 7/2 on placements so far.

>Watch me on my twitch channel! ;)

i want to fuck that cougar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vayne

Ashe is fine.

EUW is full of ksing zyra/brand supports

>Can I play support? I'm duo.

Ashe is garbage right now.

pokimane pls

>Ashe is garbage right now.
Ashe is fine. :^)

>Ashe is garbage right now.
t. goldshitter.

Why do all the gays and baras crawl out of the woodwork at night while the Americans are asleep? Is this more proof that EU is full of faggots?

>I will change your experience on Yasuo

See that's usually what my reaction is, but then she goes 100/0/0 in lane because people think Ashe sucks and they forget how strong she can be paired with Braum.
>Enemy AD tries to CS
>Arrow in the fucking face, stunning them for a month
>Braum jumps in and smacks them with his passive
>the exact moment the arrow stun wears off, Braum's passive triggers
>just when the stun's about to wear off and he's mashing that flash button, Braum presses R and stuns him AGAIN

>pick mage
>go """"""""support""""""""
>only support item is sightstone
>end up dealing the second or third most damage in the game
Will Riot ever do anything to change this?

Yeah, climb out of gold and that won't work anymore.

>Gurl game Annie player links us her twitch at the start of the match.
>Gives first blood.
>Proceeds to walk mid and almost immedietly die over and over.
>Not even inting, just trying to fight the Ori again and again.
>Their mid is 4 full levels ahead of any of us by the time we can surrender.

Who is Nidalee a maid for? Doesn't she hate civilization?

>Americans are asleep
It's not even that late.
People with actual lives stay up this late all the time.

>his carry support shitter actually buys sightstone
Wow, stop complaining faggot.

>not wanting to be a nice pilty female(female) scientist who goes down into the Zaunite sewers to get some samples of the water and other residue
>suddenly a giant rat descends upon you snarling and foaming at the mouth
>Your Zaunite bodyguards decide that the pay isnt worth it and NOPE the fuck out of there closing the sewer grate behind them leaving you at the mercy of the foul creature
>"Y-You! You disgusting surface dwellers always come down here thinking you could steal MY TRASH! HUH?! Well I think its about time you learned a lesson mmh-mmmm yes . One you wont soon forget !"

What happens next lolg?

>be diamond
>if you make any mistake in any game get called boosted
how do I end this

>if everyone has their ultimates up and chains their cc perfectly and the enemy support is afk and they didn't flash ashe's ult, maybe she gets a kill

>What happens next lolg?
Hopefully you putting a bullet in your head.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/f/fa/Twitch.BuyWard03.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20140430124743

/mute all

>Not even that late.
It's nearly 2-4AM for most of America, only at the West coast is it "early". It's also a Thursday night.

>Tactic invented in Diamond/Plat.
>Hurr durr climb out of Gold!
k

?? are you not playing with al diamonds every game lol nub xD

>tfw to intelligent to play ranked