What can we do against the rampant automotive constipation epidemic?

Toyotas just look annoyed to disgusted.

So we've gone from angry robots to anguished robots. How much more extreme can the expression get? What will the next level be?

Actually I seriously don't fucking now.

Shit's getting more and more intense but there are PHYSICAL limits to how much you can be (or a car in this case) constipated, angry and frustrated about it.

But maybe they'll go for the "complete maniac" look next like some are already experimenting with.

Is it true that every company hires CalArts design students exclusively?

What the fuck are they doing over their that necessitates stupid anthropomorphic design?

>faggot designers have the audacity to call this an ultra-compact that is "surprisingly spacious" inside while it is of a size of an older Golf which seated 5 FUCKING PERSONS INSTEAD OF 2 SCRAWNY FAGGOTS.

It will ascend from all levels of constipation towards an unknown future...

SUCC

holy shit, it's like one of these Veeky Forums parody designs except real

>what a lovely day, eh boy?

>FUCK YOU GRANDPAAAA

lol'd

Why did minimalism become a meme in internet graphics designs but the exact opposite is happening in car design and getting worse and worse?

Why do designers keep spouting shit like "less is more" literally everywhere BUT in car design?

becuz u cant go fast without ricing it up ofcoz

fuck youre angry

nonetheless you have been checked

>maniacal
I can believe it will get to that

You should look at what designers are doing with modern tool designs
everything is being made to look "technical"

Clearly, that tool is designed to appeal to men which is sexis an....and....RAYCIS.

Someone should definitely tell them and ask them how they can be such bigots.

>model cars

smug twingo

Jesus, they always come true. Its unsettling.

the FUCK

Fuck that's so aesthetic. Realistic dream car right here

Take a fucking look at the frondlights and the general flow of the side windows.

This shit is getting TERRIFYING.

They were fucking looking at that silly shoop, there's no doubt about it.

I mean this is kinda sick tho

it's made to appeal to the manchild designers

nobody cares what a drill looks like so they buy it anyways

pedestrian crash safety bullshit (jaywalking niggers matter) leaves designers with large swaths of empty space to fuck up

Oh boy those square plates look fucking awful on those cars, where is that where they don't allow Euro-sized plates?

I literally can't stop laughing

>The Peugeot Face