Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zeus (Illya) Pseudo Servant when?

Summary of last thread: most Lancers are actually shit, aside from Lancer Arturia Alter and maybe Li Shuwen.

Yes, even Scathach.

Sita when?

>having a gay moment in a room full of saber merch
I'm getting mixed signals there

Saber-class Sakura when

I want to mate with Tiamat and make her go Aaaaaaa, Aaaaaaa!

>can't get Caster Gil
>no fucking good Calvary besides Rider Santa
>stuck with Anderson since day 1
I want to fight all the people who got Helena and never levelled her.

When?

>Enkidu is 8.5
>Tamamo is now 8.5
>The top 3 servants got bumped down by 0.5
Thoughts

>Yfw you will never summon the cutest girl who just wants your babies

I though this arc would be pretty gay but it turned out it's a harem show, Nasu doesn't disappoint.
Well except the fact that CasGil is gay for you.

5 minutes

You'll be happy to hear that I got Helena and leveled her even though I already had Waver and NP2 NR.

>Helena stuck at 70 because I have no pages
Sumanai,

Where are people like Adam, Eve or Lilith?
Where are people like Herodotus or Homer, I feel like they could hard counter Solomon by just making up a new history on the spot.

Kiyohime is okay too.

Best archer

Saber is NeetGil's 2D waifu but Enkidu is his cute 3D childhood friend and he'll win the neetbowl.

This is the worst oil spill in history

What's even the point of making 9.5 the top?

her art would be like this though

Definitely, I'm not saying his gain is bad unlike the early shitting he got. Without crits he's a bit ahead of Scathach, get an arts crit and you've practically restored half your gauge.

Unfortunately his star attraction is standard Lancer level and unlike the other Lancers he doesn't have a skill to offset it. Though he does make quite a number of stars himself so perhaps that can compensate.

Meme

>Mr.Okita
W-what?

Preparation for 10 Merlin

Merlin is coming.

appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261

Don't bait.

Preparation for Merlin's release

Preparing to make merlin the only 10.0

Good photoshop

the same reason the ratings change even when nothing has been changed or introduced.

Well Scathach is still the best 5* lancer for bosses, which is what most people complain about for some reason.

Okita would make a good boyfriend

Chaldea is outside of space and time and is immune to Solomon's shenanigans, right? Solomon's workshop is also outside of space and time, so...

>aside from Lancer Arturia Alter and maybe Li Shuwen
>garbage tier NP gain and shitty NP

Yeah no.
True top tier is Taiga that can crit meme easier than both and having decent NP gain.

Those are just swollen lungs

Sensha Otoko Collab when

Unplayable servant I'm waiting the most for.

Good night, you bunch of dumb cunts.

Yeah I'm pretty sure were living in his temple

Chaldea is named after where Abraham is supposed to be from so eh

BONER NO!

Finally.

Okay, so most of chapter 14 is about you going through Irkalla. There are a series of gates, and at each one you're asked a question. Answering properly does seem to make the battle easie; I tried experimenting on one choice, and the "wrong" option put me up against a green oni and the "right" option put me up against some skeletons.

As for the actual plot, none of your major teammates can follow you to Irkalla because being in the afterlife is apparently a "minus" to gods and heroic spirits. Ishtar gets you there by just blasting a hole in the ground or something at Kutha (Ereshikigal's main temple). You see some spooky spirits as you go along, and eventually come across the first gate of seven.

Ishtar explains how you need to go up against a trial, and then the gate calls you (by name, which Ishtar finds strange). The question is, paraphrasing, "Who is more beautiful, Ishtar or Ereshikigal?"

Ishtar is very annoyed.

Upon finishing the battle, you pass through the gate and Ishtar gets zapped. In the original myth she had to lose a piece of clothing with each gate, but in F/GO she just shrinks.

>he'll
it's genderless mud that lets (You) decide it's gender, please respect their wishes.

>but in F/GO she just shrinks
Literally retarded, make the goddess of sluts strip ffs

>Guda goes to bath and finds Solomon in the shower, playing with his tentacles

You just want rin naked

Minishtar a cute

Are you ready for best rewards yet? (Last time was 4 of each)

>Gudako rapes Solomon's tentacles

No I want Ishtar naked.

Why is this order so shit in comparison to Jerusalem?

>when the big man publically tells Reddit to fuck off

Because you have shit taste

Not soon enough.
>Berserker NeetGil
>Rider Enkidu

Cu?

What are you doing? Please respond.

Kek.

The second gate asks, again paraphrasing, "Say you came across a large stash of precious gems. Who would you entrust with the task of safekeeping it?", with the choices again being Ishtar and Ereshkigal.

When you reach the third gate, you find Gilgamesh, who is very amused to see a shrunken Ishtar. He exposits about Irkalla and I think Mashu asks him why he never tried going down here to rescue Enkidu. I don't remember Gil's answer, but I think he actually couldn't for whatever reason. Anyway the question this time is roughly "Think of a battle companion. Someone you believe in, adore, and attain victory together with. Who comes to mind?"

Your choices are Ishtar or Gilgamesh, and regardless which you pick it goes straight to the battle.

I don't remember what happened at gate 4. The question was "Humans desire only blessings from the gods, and thus devote their lives to them. Now answer: the fastidious goddess who deserves such effort is:", and the choices are again Ishtar and Ereshkigal.

At gate 5 (or maybe it was gate 4, I don't remember), Gilgamesh talks about how Ishtar and Ereshkigal are completely different. He gives this long story about some stupid stunt Ishtar pulled, and all you can really comment is that Ishtar sure is a free spirit. Then he talks about how Ereshkigal spent the entirety of her life trapped underground in Irkalla, with only the spirits of the dead as company. Anyways the question this time was kinda weird:

"Existence revolves around both minimizing and maximizing waste. As living beings, it is only natural to eat splendid meals, come up with ingenious schemes, and view amazing delights. But note: If you consume without end, you'll grow fat. In that case, the person you should entrust your life to is:"

In what I can only assume is some kind of pun, the choices are "Oil, Meat, and Ishtar" and "The gentle livered Ereshkigal".

Afterwards, the game skips the last few gates.

Caeneus when? I want more Azusa servants.

It's not just my opinion. Go and look around twitter. It hardly feels like a serious finale that was set up, it feels like a shitty crack event like Halloween. Camelot sets the standards too high. Nasu blew his load too early.

If you could have a Servant voiced by any VA which one would you pick?

This reminds me, isn't Kohaku her master in the manga.
I don't think I saw them together at all even though they're servant and master.

JAlter by Aoi using her crazy vibrato voice.

Oh man Chapter 20's last mission is not appearing on the map

RIP

Be late to shitpost people like me have already clear it

Is nightingale still bad?

wat

>clearing Camelot like crazy
>still on chapter 13
WHY

What we wanted vs what we got

>About to be made even more obsolete by Merlin oniisan

I also doesn't feel like doing a final chapter It feels like France or Okeanos.

I've cleared it too and the story was London tier at best. Nothing special like Camelot was. Definitely not as bad as a garbage event writing, but it was on the mediocre side.

Your 7s have no power here.

Who gets unlocked in the gacha after Babylon, by the way?

Scat voiced by Hayamin, I guess.

Not a shitpost if it's true. Nips are hating Babylon.

Camelot>America>Babylon>Okeanos>London>Orleans>Fuyuki>>Rome

Mashu by Taneda

And so the shitposting and samefaging starts oh well

>t. Babylon shill

wwwwww

>Who gets unlocked in the gacha after Babylon, by the way?
Quetzal, Avenger Gorgon, Taiga.

hisss

America below Babylon and I'd agree.

Yeah, definitely. Not that guy, but it's a completely whiplash from what have been built up in America and Camelot. I agree that Camelot is probably the best Nasu has written in years, but he probably poured love on it because he really likes the Round Table, and their eccentricities. I'll rank the Orders:

Camelot >>>>>>>>>>>>> Murrica >> Okeanus > Babylon = London > Fuyuki > shit > Orleans > Nero is the best: the chapter.

LIZ THREAD

What app do you recommend for game recording? I want to keep track of all my horrible rolls.

America was the hypest in progression.

>It hardly feels like a serious finale that was set up
>I also doesn't feel like doing a final chapter It feels like France or Okeanos.
Maybe because it's not a final chapter. Also the scale is so different and the Nasuisms so big that it's nothing like France or Okeanos.

Oh yeah, after Gilgamesh talks about Ishtar and Ereshkigal he theorizes the reason he died was because Ereshkigal wanted to force (you) to visit her.

After you make it to the heart of Irkalla, Ereshkigal dramatically appears and makes the pressure to drop to 500 hecto pascals, which is half the usual sea level pressure. Roman urges you to defeat her before it gets any worse, but then she decides to reveal her ~true form~: Extra Rin.

Ishtar, Gilgamesh, and Mashu are stunned, but you are completely unsurprised. Ereshkigal can't understand why, so you explain that you already knew. I mean, you've already chatted with her four times. Ereshkigal is floored, because apparently she didn't know that she was talking to you in her true form. I guess this is why she was surprised you weren't scared of her, because she thought she was a giant spooky ghost.

Ereshkigal grabs her head and starts rolling around in embarassment, and Mashu asks if you should take the chance to attack. I guess (you) feel bad for her, so you tell Mashu to just wait.

>people think America was good
Golly I sure wonder why that is. Fucking colonials.

>Ereshkigal is floored, because apparently she didn't know that she was talking to you in her true form.
So she's retarded. Okay. Thanks, Nasu.

Stay mad

Just take a screenshot, you ninny.

America had better pace, tone and the ending twist was great. The problem with Babylon is that is out of place after Camelot, if was before it while Camelot was the grand finale before fighting Solomon, I would agree. It's just weird that you went from bittersweet tragedy and doom to random whacky comedies where one-dimensional goddesses chase after you.

Ere-chan is a cute!
Someone give her a pat on the head.

>It's another thread where people who can't read shit try to discuss the story quality

lovely

Sounds like something Rin would do more than retarded.