Stock radio goes out

>stock radio goes out
>start looking at aftermarket radios
>they all look like they were designed by xzibit himself

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Car-Stereo-Audio-In-Dash-FM-Aux-Input-Receiver-with-TF-USB-MP3-Radio-Player-New-/401171085245?hash=item5d67a8f7bd:g:mjkAAOSwNSxVNwGp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not tearing out the whole system to save weight

Just buy something cheap on ebay

ebay.com/itm/Car-Stereo-Audio-In-Dash-FM-Aux-Input-Receiver-with-TF-USB-MP3-Radio-Player-New-/401171085245?hash=item5d67a8f7bd:g:mjkAAOSwNSxVNwGp

buy a used oem one.

3.5mm cord or a Bluetooth receiver module --> 4 channel amp under the seat.

why would you need a remote for a car radio?

Ask the designer of that depressing piece of plastic, not me.

Hope you have the dosh OP

1k+ on a shitty nip headunit, when I could buy a shot box for the same cash. Nah nigga.

That's a little too plain for my taste and i don't like the knob right in the middle

>Best sober/classy look in the market plus internals for audio fidelity that put what ever home set up you have at home to shame

Nigga, if wanna be rolling with the best, you gotta pay

Kienzle or blaupunkt.

but I just need something to make my shitboxes 3 speakers work and not flash blinding led's in my face

>tearing shit out of the car to save weight
most pros say the first thing to do to save on weight is yourself, user
put down the fork

>stock radio goes out
>just blast my phone speaker on high

>doesnt look like shit
>costs more than my shitbox
every time

>for when you are literally retarded

so get literally anything? any aftermarket head unit worth buying has the ability to change the color and brightness of the backlight and only flashes if you set it to (if it even has that option, I haven't found one that actually flashes when not in demo mode)

>every thread

i'm skelly mode bro and you can't drive a car in ghostmode so

Just hit up local wreckers and get another stock radio. I too fucking hate the bullshit aftermarket systems they sell. 15 billion lights and they always stand out so they make the entire interior looks worse

Great aesthetics. Too bad they don't make a cheapo model with the same look.

just embrace it friend.