gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REdTgFmeqBs
youtube.com/watch?v=K0atnkxJUQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why was the other one deleted

Degenerate was banned for in-thread ERP.

Healslut ERplayers got banned and it was one of them who made the thread...

It was started by one of the ERPing faggots, and when they got banned, all their posts got purged, including the OP.

Faggots ERPing

Jani wanted to delet proofs of his autistic ERP

This thread was first:

>Does decent-at-best damage at very short range, out damaged by almost every other short range hero
>Relies HEAVILY on team, if there is no direct healing and if his team allows him to get surrounded, Reinhardt is always killed
>No self healing or anyway to sustain yourself without having to rely on shit team mates
>Massive head hitbox, if shield is broken and the enemy has a decent sniper Reinhardt is almost always dead
>Worthless ultimate

How the fuck does anyone have 100+ hours as Reinhardt? This character is nearly unplayable.

You tried.

This was linked first, and has more posts

Look at this thread, we're gonna do great!

Reaper bullying

ERP?

Either Roadhog or Junkrat should get a Ned Kelly/Swagman Skin at one point.

I think they would have liked his style.

>enemy Mei walls off spawn
>shoot it to inflate my "damage done" stat

Who /devilish/ here

Healsluts roleplaying

Do not let any of your lolis near the swiss pedo.

This is what generation Z does in their free time. It's the most cancerous, non-demanding piece of shit game ever made. When I was a kid at least we played games that required some amount of focus, thinking, and cooperation. You can play this fucking shit while jerking off and streaming it on the cancerous website known as twitch.tv without thinking a single independent thought, designed for a generation of retarded lazy fatasses with collective ADHD, attention needs, and jack shit for attention span.

The world is going to go straight to hell when generation Z grows up. They're kids who grew up with social media, an entirely digitalized life, everything handed to them on a silver platter, without any experience whatsoever of actually doing something outside of their fantasy world. A generation coddled to hell in the so-called "education system" and by retarded leftist parents born with brain damage due to their hippie parents doing drugs in the 70s.

>Back in my day we played with sticks!
Go be fat somewhere else.

Is reaper tech savvy?

When will fiction become real.

she's not a pedo... i-its a motherly instinct of affection

No, we played games that required focus, thinking, and cooperation.

Mercy is a bimbo
A BIMBO

Amélie

hopefully never

does this look like motherly affection?

>mercyposters are so bad the entire thread had to be deleted

finally these threads are starting to get cleaned up

>implying millennial reproduce
>implying Gen Z even exists

disgusting jap pedo scum

>pharah spergs on mic telling you to kill their widow

youtube.com/watch?v=REdTgFmeqBs

I'd say 10-15 years or when they release half life 3

OOGA BOOGA

WHERE ALL DA CHIL'RENS AT!?!

>not ARA ARA

Someone stop her.

Worth it.

あら、あら~

子供たちはどこにいますわ~

Erotic role play.

Has anyone tried using Discord with Mercy's damage buff?

Does it work?

Things that piss you off when playing Rein:
>team gets behind shield and ignores snipers and turrets
>ignores shield and stays behind the choke.

>Relies HEAVILY on team, if there is no direct healing and if his team allows him to get surrounded, Reinhardt is always killed
Reinhardt isn't a frontline fighter; his main utility is shielding. Goes to show the quality of your team if a Rein dies fast. Think of him as the canary in a coal mine.
>How the fuck does anyone have 100+ hours as Reinhardt?
He's pretty fun to play, but maybe anyone with 100 hours as Rein is also a responsible player; choosing him when no one else will. (Shitty playerbase joke goes here)
>Worthless ultimate
His ult can disable some highly-evasive players so you and your team can wail on them or buy you time if you're alone with multiple enemies.
>if shield is broken and the enemy has a decent sniper Reinhardt is almost always dead
A good team behind your shield would take out the sniper or keep them busy.
Depending on the team, I may take cover when the shield is about to break or just as it does so for recharging. Trying to be fair about it: If the team's taken too much time to clear the way (barely trying or not at all) then I just move away and drop the shield.
A good team will take care of things to allow you a chance to drop/charge the shield a bit.

Blue post round-up from yesterday.

>no new items to buy with comp points this season and unlikely for season 4 as well
>equipping multiple emotes being worked on and will be added early 2017
>replay feature still a long ways off
>saving/exporting highlights being actively worked on and will come before replays

>equipping multiple emotes being worked on and will be added early 2017
Finally I get a reason to spend coins or something.

>yes you may send the child to my office now, I will perform the examination
>no you may not come, it is a private consultation

You are either begging for attention or the human manifestation of silver rank. Either way, neck yourself my man

This will be canon in just a few days.

DED GAME??????????????

>Saving boxes

Urgh, that dumb healslut got me banned.
What a worthless cock-sleeve.

Someone is going to get punished for this

youtube.com/watch?v=K0atnkxJUQo
>3:00
>ignores Mercy
>goes for Hog
>ults
>still ignores Mercy
>goes for Hog who's running away
>kills Ana on accident
>Mercy uses rez
>dies
>this person is in Master league now
>this person is teaching others how to play OW competitively

>get into gold
>team composition no longer exists

you got me banned too, faggot.

>tfw you figure out reaper's spray pattern

Does anyone know if you can play the game on mac if you already bought it on a Windows machine or does that not work?

Should work,

This round-up is a good idea user, very helpful! Keep it up!

who else teabags after every hook kill here?

It's a team game with a six player teamsize. Ofc random streamers are going to get carried easily.
But I do indeed cringe at the thought of people going to these clowns for advice. Especially since all they do is click-bait videos and feed gold players' egos.
>"Ofc it's your teams fault that you lost, don't let them tell you otherwise. Now go out and main hanzo so you can prove them wrong!"

>you can't drop out of non-master leagues
Why is this still a thing in S3?

He also recommended people to get smurf accs at some point.

Pat in the back by Blizzard, games nowdays reward the player for the smallest thing.

Im pretty sure everyone else here is older than 12

The badge should reflect the average SR for the season.

That would give the best at-a-glance indication of player skill.

Worked out this time because Kaplan was pretty active on the OF yesterday. Usually I'll just screencap his posts and post them to the thread.

Childhood is taking personal offence at everything
Adulthood is typing gg ez and spamming crough with a smile on your face

People should just drop out of the league if they're unable to get back into it after 3-5 games.

dicking around in registry editor ruined my OS, planning to get windows 8 or 8.1 as my friend recommends.

anyone here on windows 8 confirm whether or not this is a good idea for gaming in general?

I'm about to play this game for the first time.

What advice can you guys offer or where can I go to understand what my goals should be as a player?

Play training then go to QP right after. Don't bother going through training match against bots.

Completely fine. I have had 7 8 and 10 on different PCs and never had any gaming related issue.

Here's something for your friend.
Win 7 > Win 10 >>>>> Win 8

Which pick fills you with the most dread when you see them instalocked on your team?

Pharah? Torb? Bastion? Symmetra? Hanzo?

Seeing Symmetra get picked always makes me feel uneasy, I hope her PTR buffs go live soon.

>Angela "The Cheek Divider" Ziegler
>Angela "The Hymen Collider" Ziegler
>Angela "She Likes 'Em Tighter" Ziegler
>Angela "The Junior High Insider" Ziegler
>Angela "She's a Fighter" Ziegler
>Angela "If You Have a Daughter, You Better Hide Her" Ziegler

>Win 7 over Win 10
Did you use XP until 2014, too?

Try and learn at least one character in each role. Learn to enjoy stuff like Tank and Support. Also learn where all the heal kits are. Just play and focus on learning stuff and not so much on winning, and you'll get better.

I miss Dan Schneiderposting

Please forgive me Mr.Gates, I will update my outdated system to Win10 Spyware this instant for absolutely FREE! Thank you Mr.Gates for allowing me such opportunity!

Mercy is pure though.

I love Hana.

>falling for DX12 meme

Pure trash
Superior healer, cumming through

Two girls loving is the purest form of love.

>be 1556 last season
>calibrate at 511 this season

help

as expected of a pass user

So many drawings of young Fareeha have her tattoo included when she didn't get that until way later.

You need to either upgrade your hardware/internet or do some calisthenics because short of having zero awareness and game sense, or just being like 10 or 55+, there is no reason for being that low.

>511

um do you have cerebral palsy or missing a hand and have to play with your chin?

gj, it's so brave of you to play overwatch

i mained sombra during calibration i was getting consistent 4/5 man ults and hacking reins and mercys but team doesnt do shit

im maining soldier now and im up to 900

How is that even possible? Are you playing on a controller? Have a toaster for a PC?

>511

You missed the thousand out, right?

RIGHT?

i played season 1 and 2 with controller, mained bastion season 1 and mained hanzo season 2

>meanwhile i feel like shit for being unable to get past 3700

White people problems i guess.

Oh so you're doing it on purpose okay