These are by far the most dangerous and obnoxious drivers on the road where I live...

These are by far the most dangerous and obnoxious drivers on the road where I live, and there seems to be more and more of them popping up every day. They weave in and out of traffic, cut people off at every opportunity, and always double park.

At first I thought some of these trucks looked kinda cool, but the people that drive them are such fuck faggots I can't stand them now. Am I alone in feeling this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krJ7_nMKkGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are tailgating on right lane because some shithead is hogging up the left lane 75% of the time

you could also substitute the truck with a hatch Honda civic

They're better than the lifted Jeep guy with 37's that takes 5 minutes to hit the speed limit them proceeds to stay in the left lane of the highway all day. Or truck/SUV drivers in general who can't accelerate properly because they're too cheap to afford the gas.

I guess it depends on where you live. A few years ago it was guys in hondas, now it seems like the same people have migrated to these trucks. They drive in an even more obnoxious manner since I guess their vehicles make them feel invincible.

ricer civics are everywere here. they have ruined the image of Honda for me.

Ricer BRZ/FRS's are worse.

I have never seen a ricer civic

I have never seen anyone in a hatch civic that wasn't a genuine enthusiast
in fact ONLY genuine enthusiast are in old 90s hatch civics
people who dont care are in the sedans and coupes
hatches are rare on the roads but i always give them a blowey joey

>not liking ricer civics
youtube.com/watch?v=krJ7_nMKkGQ

No excuse for tailgating.

better than brown asian tribal culture pretending to be race car

99% its one of their brethren, so fuck off

also affiliated with anime and hip hop
with a funky fresh minority culture and lifestyle being projected as superiority

>engine brake down to speed limit
>laff

>dat tach needle almost making a complete 360

oh god it's hideous

i feel that once your car is pumping out 800hp, it can look however you want. The ricier the better

it's still just a Honda 2bh

How do 4 cylinder engines not blow up making that much horsepower?

it won't blow up now, but well before stock.

Wonder how many stax he paid just to get an 800hp sewing machine.

the
>4 cylinder
is a meme

>mad a shitbox is faster
this is kind of butthurt makes it worth it 2bh

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a Jeep in the left lane on the freeway. Crossover drivers are the real offenders where I live. Hyundai Santa Fe drivers seem to be the worst of all of them.

You can make insane amounts of power out of anything if you have a few turbos and a ton of money to throw at it. The downsides are emissions and needing a rebuild after 3k miles

How did this thread turn into who can make the fastest shitbox?

>>mad a shitbox is faster
Don't really care 2bh. Horsepower gained is directly proportional to money spent.

Theoretically i could achieve the same results with money.

"The car made 1050 horse power and 750 Ft. Lbs of torque"

>For 5 minutes.

They are (I own a stock BRZ). Difference is that an ft86 owner isn't going to willingly tailgate you risking his low front end in a crash.