/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Hag Edition

Previous Thread >What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Sounds like Evolve
It's not. Survivors have to teabag the killer at all costs, whereas the killer has to suffer trying to catch them. Everyone has their own objective.

>Official Wiki
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Official site
deadbydaylight.com/

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.2.1b)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/340412628171580889/

>Report hackers
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415206087328621/

>Report bugs
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/7/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Eb3WFHz
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/
youtube.com/watch?v=5B8chbnCq5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Latest Patch Notes (v1.2.1b)

Its been copied over a bunch of times no one cares to change it to the newest one

Even the Evolve shit is still in there, get that nonsense outta there.

Yeah i guess it doesnt need to be there since the games fucking dead now but what should replace it or just get rid of it all together?

Get rid of it for now, may be replaced with F13 stuff in the future.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them

>Official Wiki

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group

>Latest Patch Notes (v1.3.1)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/154642901285984203/
Here, less useless shit instead of links no fucking one cares about or are just a google search away.

>What is Dead by Daylight?
A buggy laggy faggy saggy piece of cucknadian garbage.

Infinite hooks is literally the biggest example of salty survivors killing the game.

As soon as that patch hits, this game is dead. I hope you're all proud of yourselves.

As soon as that hits, slugging is just going to intensify. They're digging their own graves.

I think wraith needs a nerf. This was nowhere close to 2/2 ratio the devs are looking for even though I've used the oldest trick in the book.

what said
>slugging is cancerous
>letts continue to discourage killers from picking up and hooking people

I'm just waiting for them to ruin flicks.

Is hag the most unfun killer to play against? If she downs someone it's epic basement saves, since her stun is broken. If she downs you it's basement time. And they always proximity camp. Bloody hell.

Dunno if anybody else feels the same but Hag's pallet break animation looks really stupid and has no weight to it.

Can't wait to see her use it with Brutal Strength.

I want a killer that picks up the pallet and flings it off the map

didnt they do that already

>infinite hooks

This better not mean that they let Survivors be hooked an infinite number of times. I haven't played in a while and I swear to fucking god I will hook camp every single survivor if they do this.

inb4 a frog bug and you toss the survivor out the map

It means there's no hook progression on stage 1, they'l hang around until somebody unhooks them

So what the fuck happens if you get everyone on a hook for their first time? The game just doesn't end?

Did for billy, now they're thinking about doing it with regular hits.

Yes. They will try to jump off the hooks. There is a 5% chance they will successfuly escape the hook and a 25% chance they will enter the struggle phase. Obviously there's a 70% chance nothing happens and they can try jumping off again.

So basically they're handing all the survivors one free fuck up. Boy that's not game breaking or anything. It's already bad enough Survivors can teabag on pallets now they know they're invincible until they get hooked twice.

Holy fucking shit this game is going to be dead within three months.

>tfw no ranged killer that shoots the pallet

>1 free hook
>pallet loops
>Infinites
>Decisive Strike

May as well give the killers jester hats, complete with the bells so you can tell exactly where they are. They're jokes after all.

Don't forget about flashlights

I'm pretty sure every bitching killer main kills at least two players in a game.

Oh right right

>Instant blind flashlights (that can be chained!)
>Self heals on everyone!!

Sprint burst was nerfed at least

Honestly if all 4 of them are griefing the shit out of me to the point of frustrated yells, I don't care if I kill. It's the same "you pipped, you had fun" argument. I don't care if I got 25k points, if it was a grueling, frustrating shitshow I did not fucking have fun.

that doesnt change the fact survivor mains are crying this game into a state where killers will get none every game

Every game with a SWF or decent survivors is being accused of stream sniping by Trutalent on stream.

I like watching the guy and all but he's being extra retarded today for some reason.

>I run sprint boost and selfcare when I spam infinites/teabag behind pallets but the killer tunnels me for no reason and I get hooked
>added DS
>I run ds too now but once he gets me he camps me for no reason
>added infinite hooks
Whats next on the list?

Flicks.

infinites aren't a thing anymore with the new changes.

there are sill infinites user

Not me. Almost everygame survivors do 4 gens, leave 1 almost finished one and then start screwing around until everyone is safe or until they had their fun. But I get to smack them around and get so many points, so everything is cool right? Not really. You're missing what killers are after, it's killing. How the game is right now, if you ever kill someone too fast, you're considered unfun and doing it wrong.

You ought to be a really shitty killer to go into a game and think to yourself "I only have to kill a max of two people!".

No, because they're named "mindgames" now

then they're going to let survivors get themselves up or remove bleed out, or both. survivors dying is unbalanced and toxic

>Almost everygame survivors do 4 gens, leave 1 almost finished one and then start screwing around until everyone is safe or until they had their fun

And this shit here is why I feel like a fucking jester. The gates should close after a minute of being opened. You opened it then fucking leave. But no, they stick around to fuck with me because they know DS grants a free escape.

Name them, I spent all day going through ones like
>Ironworks
>Coal tower
>Suffocation Pit
>Cowshed
>Abattoir
>Asylum
>Haddonfield
The window blocker actually triggers now.

I actually hate how fast survivors can fix generators. If you're playing against decent survivors they will just rush generators while you're looking for them or chasing anyone.

I thought hag would be nice with her generator regression perk, but survivors can easily break totems in no time. Sometimes they can even spawn nearby your hex totem and destroy it, making your perk useless right at the beginning of a game.

Fixing generators fast is fine, because it would be boring to just sit there for 3 minutes fixing one gen each game. But the game already lost it's tempo in general. Survivors are rarely in any sort of danger unless they're playing against against a tryhard trapper/nurse. It often also depends on the map.

> engineers toolbox stacked with repair speen addons.
>killers patrolling hooks as well because he saw my toolbox as I fix a whole gen in 40 seconds and move on to do it 2 more times before my box is almost depleted.
im sure killers hate me

>no gun fingers gesture with the DLC

Friends, faggots? I need some technical advice.

I have a friend who suffers from frequent disconnects though she's on a good connection. We usually play in a group of 3, but she's the only one who has trouble joining games.

Most recently on the hag update she got d/ced within game a bunch, pretty much made it unplayable for her.

I know the game is run peer to peer, so my guess is its related to her router? She has one of those bell aliant fibreop setups.

I'm wondering if anyone here has managed to fix a connection like this, or knows if any ports need to be forwarded etc. It's a real pain that we can't consistently play together. (She only makes it into roughly half of her games)

reminds of those LITERAL cuck posts on reddit (or falseflags, not sure) of "killer" mains talking about how much fun they're having without killing anyone and look they pipped too!!

REEEEE STOP DISCONNECTING ME MID MATCH

The 2 kills per game average comes from 4 mans all the way through rank 1, then getting shit on until rank reset.

Have you tried fucking her right in the pussy?

Pic unrelated.

How's your latency experience?

>Friends, faggots? I need some technical advice.

I had a similar problem, I'd randomly drop out games if there was any sort of lag spike (i'd be playing swf and they'd complain about the spike and i'd suddenly be at the loading screen).

DId everything I could with port forwarding, set a dmz, etc, but the only thing that actually fixed it was getting a second dynamic ip put on my account and setting my computer's jack to ip passthrough (the second ip address is necessary or the rest of the connection won't work). This is notably not a very good idea for other reasons, but it was the only thing that worked.

Make sure they aren't running any sort of firewall on the computer, but I'd still suspect the router. I'm also pretty sure that if they were to try and replace the router, it wont fix the issue, as it seems like some sort of configuration problem.

Or I should really say, it's the combination of shitty modem router combos with a really bad peer to peer system.

I think the aliant modems have a built in firewall that may be stricter than ours. I know the game uses the killer's internet as a host, so 3rd world internet killer means lag for all of us. But when its just her It has to be on her end.

What kind of modem/router do you have out of curiosity? It boggles my mind that this game has an upwards of 200,000 players yet most of the complaining is about things other than the disconnects or lack of steam servers.

I just did two bloodwebs with the Hag and got no perks in either.

Perks aren't 100% at low levels. You get 1 at level 1, 5, and 10. Then is every level.

Because you know, can't have killers stronger than the survivors whom get a perk every web.

I have a Hitron cgnm-2250. While it may be true that the built in firewall on the modem might be strict, the entire point of a dmz is to eliminate that as an issue, which makes that functionality rather pointless.

it's the same with survivors numbnuts. bloodweb changes apply to killers and survivors
levels 1-10= either 0 or 1 perks per web
levels 10-25= either 1 or 2 perks per web
levels 25+= 2 perks per web

Yeah I considered that, though we haven't tried DMZ yet. Since that means walking her through how to make a static ip etc.

If that fails then there must be something software related going on. Or worse yet, maybe the isp itself is mishandling the traffic because its confusing it with torrents or something.

Wouldnt surprise me since to them it probably looks just like a torrent with many peers from all over the world.

I really feel this game needs two queues. A fun/farm mode and a tryhard mode. Would be the first step to a better world.

That bloodweb system is on survivors too. I've seen multiple people posting pictures of their survivor bloodwebs where they don't get anything on levels 2, 3 and 4. After that you get a perk on every level, and once you hit 25 you get two every level to pick from. This is not mentioning the fact that the nee bloodwebs are so much more forgiving in terms of size and perk variety that any complaint about them just makes me assume you weren't here a couple weeks ago when level 20 bloodwebs of pre oatch were the same dize as level 50 bloodwebs of post patch.

why are you still playing this buggy piece of shit dlc-fest?

>killer whine general

Killers are OP you faggots. Stop your bitching.

Because unhooking people is the only way I can achieve an erection anymore.

prove it

Michael Myers.

git gud

wow, it's fucking nothing

Any bugs yet involving the teleport?

Anybody got stuck in the Hag during her appearance or something?

How many times have you gotten that swf group. I swear I've seen you kill them before on multiple occasions.

>piece of shit dlc-fest
You're one of those retards who claims DBD is turning into payday 2 aren't you?

It's the same game over n over, I just took like 3 pics since I didn't feel like cropping and putting it all together for one big chat picture. Also to have something to post occasionally.

Says the whining killer babby who still can't win the game on easy mode

There are no alternatives right now.

Ah, well that makes sense.

Oh man what if instead of putting you on a hook the killer would like poop in your mouth and make you eat it.

haha

can someone subtitel this ?
its something about virginity

>Discord Chat
n o

youtube.com/watch?v=5B8chbnCq5s

can someone subtitel this ?
its something about virginity

>subtitel

Twice man, fuck. Get it together.

Discord sees a fair amount of use in getting people together for swf and kyf games. This is one of the few generals where having a discord actually helps rather than just providing a breeding ground for cancer.

what if you could suck a cock of a survivor hanging on a hook

But can it help us get official servers and stop this awful lag cancer

It's certainly not causing obstruction to those things.

>threads are dead as fuck
>hey guys lets talk in discord instead that'll help
n o
o

That's pretty much every discord since people arent anonymous. Then you lure people with that out of the thread and have a dead thread. But... when people from Veeky Forums want to check out the game, do they go look for the Veeky Forums discord or check out the thread rather?

Yeah it's op. That's why there's shitty perks showing up multiple times in the shrine while Save the best for last still hasn't. The only way to get it is by buying the DLC.

There's so many things wrong with this game and these devs have no fucking idea what they're doing. Or should I say... they're doing their best making money.

Thats not helping though. And thats what this game needs most.

Official servers

>threads are dead as fuck
>we've gotten to bump limit in two threads in less than two days
N O
O

>getting to bump limit means they're not dead
lol discord fags everyone...

:^)

Is one bulb enough for instablind?

By your logic we should stop making new threads for the general. After all, it isn't helping us get official servers since the devs don't even come here.

You can't organize games like that on here. Most of the people who frequent the discord also post in the thread regularly and are usually the ones making the new threads as well. And considering every general has some sort of discord, it also keeps the thread from being cluttered by people asking if there is one etc. The discord does nothing harmful for the thread, it simply provides a means for groups to play the game together without cluttering the thread.

When frogs are going to buff DLC characters' perks? 2 weeks maybe?
delete this

>The discord does nothing harmful for the thread,
hi i see you're new here
welcome to Veeky Forums!

Ace's perks are fine for what they are. Maybe buff his luck perk and add some sort of cluase that stacking diminishes the effects. Hag needs the entire totem mechanic changed though before her perks can ever be considered useful.

You don't know how much of blogposting and shitposting the discord is containing and be thankful that this discord is actually habitable as opposed to other general's.

If anything's dead it's the game, not the thread, fucking retard.

Not every discord server is the same.

I agree with the idea that most general's discords harm the actual thread, and I'm saying this one is an exception for the reasons I provided. If you don't agree that's your beef.

>If anything's dead it's the game, not the thread, fucking retard.
20k people online right now at fucking 1 pm est yet we're having trouble keeping the thread bumped
hmm....its almost like the core posters in this general are taking their discussion elsewhere...hmmmm i wonder how that could adversely affect the livelihood of the general itself....hmmm i just cant' put my finger in it..

Sloppy, pharadox and kaz arethe most notable posters who aren't in the discord. The rest of the blogposters still post their shit to the thread despite being in the discord. Like me

Who cares faggot, shut the fuck up.