/kfg/ - Killing Floor General

/jp/ edition

Game is officially released for PC and PS4!

>Last thread:

>Latest WWAUT: Post-Launch content
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/741235031373014740

>Latest patch
steamcommunity.com/games/232090/announcements/detail/724346080680618004

>KF2 Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/kf2vg

>Maps and Mods by /kfg/
pastebin.com/QkMNdNPj

>user's guide to modding sound effects
pastebin.com/uCUjbFKY

>Useful console commands for testing:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=424641626

>Spreadsheet with lots of stats about perks, damage, weapons, etc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDpg2mN1l_86U_RaDug0glFx8cZCuErwxZLiBKl9SyY/

>Mapping/modding help, bugs, tweaks, downloads, and extra stuff:
pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 70.178.17.101:7777

If your reload/bash/grenade keys don't work make sure your KFInput.ini is not set as read-only.

we posting waifus now?

Already a bad start to the thread

Are you saying you don't like perk girls?
What are you, gay?

HIR or more ammo

I don't like the boring ones

full left side for demo

does HIR even help you kill anything in more hits? also i prefer nuke for early rounds with the nade pistol

I agree with you there, but I prefer the quick reload myself. All your weapons are one shot after all aside from the weak M16 rifle portion and pistol.

less hits*

you arent the only one doing damage in multiplayer. making a rocket do maximum damage to a fp is useful for saving shitter mcgee who decided to run up and hit it with his claymore and is now backpeddling while holding block when it didnt die

if shitter mcgee is using his claymore on that fp im not helping him, plus im usually the one killing everything if i went demo since pubs are retarded

*teleports behind you*

this just isn't your day, kiddo

*vomits all over you and blocks the exit while you're getting raped by 5 Stalkers on HoE*

if I'd be in a room with Hitler, Stalin and Satan and a teleporting bloat and someone would give me a gun with 2 bullets I'd shoot the bloat twice and then bash its head in with the gun

ive had numerous games ruined by these fat fuckers spawning/teleporting in my way or behind me

This perk girl Mk. 2 has my sign of approval.

should mention the mapper stuck an invisible ceiling above you so no DBS jumping out of that mess

any advice on perk choices as demolition? Should I just take all the plus damage skills?

I run with faster reloads, more ammo if we have no supports, siren ressistant explosives, 50% more damage to heads and real-time shooting.
Real-time in ZED time is always the best of the two with any perk, really.

lol nigga just reload cancel XD

>That mag

bump

so KF2 Digital deluxe edition is on sale on G2A for like 8-9euros, should i buy it from there, or wait til' christmass and buy it on steam?

>8-9euros
You won't get a better deal than that, so go for it.
Actually, don't, because this game is dead and we're all staying tuned for eternity.

bump

The game is alive. It's just user hyperbole because it doesn't have 50,00 players on at once.

Clot booties!

I have not played since SWAT came out, now that the game is fully released what has changed since then? I mostly played gunslinger so any knowledge on gunslinger is especially appreciated.

There's a new shitty perk and Firebug is now not only bad for other players on the team, but actually bad for the player itself because it sucks dick.
Other than that, nothing.

Looking at the newest patch from the OP it looks like gunslinger got its SWs nerfed, do you know if it got any other nerfs from previous patches or is that the only change?

dual .500 firerate has been nerfed slightly.
I never really noticed it but it has

>it's a Firebug in the 6-man HoE party starts screaming at his teammates for playing like shit when they can't hit a single Zed because they can't see shit episode

In HoE I'd set up a votekick if that happened.

not possibly because he had a buttbuddy on the team. You know, the type of person that will defend his friend regardless of the facts put in front of him.

Don't you only need 3 yes votes to kick?

All you need is more yes votes than no votes. Get 3 votes and he's gone.

>Want nvidia flex gore
>Tanks the fps during 3rd wave
I just want some nice gore effects

Are there any tweaks that i can do to KillingFloor.ini in order to make the game look better?

Get SweetFX so it turns into a blurry and overbloomed hell.

These fat motherfuckers are why I never run through pic related.

does the impact damage skill make the scrake a OHKO from rpg? or like a few pistol shots + rpg

flex looks like hot ass though

really any point where theres a sharp turn on a main-ish path is death. zeds will literally spawn around the corner right before you get there, the stairs by the ambulance leading to the fountain is another good example on that map

user that made the medic mag "skin" from last thread. For some reason I couldn't play on any online servers until I returned to using the default skins. Any ideas what may have been the issue?

Did you modify any MAT files? Because you can't play online if you change those.

bump

Should I bother bumping it anymore??

Oh, you're just strolling along? Let three of us spawn on top of you and make you shit your pants while doing a ridiculous amount of damage. :)

I edited the 1st person tex which was the wep_1stP_Medic_Pistol_Shroud.png

It's strange it was working all last night with no issues, but I started up steam and kf 2 and it denied joining mp games until I deleted the skins. Nothing else worked until I removed the skins.

up

no

did you put it in the "My Documents" folder or the game directory

>whole group of gas crawlers clumped up together
One is manageable, but when 4 scuttle in and the gas stacks visually, that shit makes it way too dense.

>Guy in Steam KF2 forums whines about not finding Suicidal games under 100 ping.
>Admits to using matchmaking.

Retard.

>whole group of anime posters clumped up together
One is manageable, but when 4 scuttle in the retardation stacks visually, that shit makes it way too dense

:^)

As stupid as this is going to sound I ended up putting them in the my documents folder and in the game directory as well. That's how the tutorial I'd found said to do it. I'm guessing I'm only supposed to have it in the my documents then? Wonder why it was able to work last night with no issues?

I don't spend much time in the Steam forums these days, but I can't wait for the horde of people who have been told for the past month that there won't be a Christmas even this year, but will fill the forums with WHERE'S THE CHRISTMAS EVENT TW YOU PROMISED. I can't wait.

I like going to the forums to laugh at the retards.

This. Fuck animes

The more you bitch, the more i'm just going to post em to piss you autists off

Well don't get me wrong, that's always good fun. But now that EA is over, I kind of feel like my reign of terror over retarded pubbies can slip quietly into the night. Let me lean back and watch my favourite retards rip each other apart from now on.
The PvP update was the golden era of the Steam Forums.

>Shitters everywhere
>Mods nowhere
>Say what you want
>Do what you want
>Whenever you want

The game at the time was fucked, but thankfully the forums helped pass the time.

>oh wow, I really showed those guys that call me a retard by being a retard

>talking about things in the game
>"FUCK ANIME POSTERS" out of nowhere
Are you that one spastic who said animeposters should be gassed in the other thread too?

I don't give a shit about animeposters as long as they aren't RPing or ERPing.

anime posters SHOULD be gassed

This is what happens when we run out of things to talk about

Nah, its just when a newfag tries to act "cool" by going against the norm of posters

correct, Anime-posters are basically just newfags

>steam group is dead
I'm crying /b/ros

people who use anything but the general are a bunch of trendy internet 2.0 myspace faggot newbies.

>be swat
>holding a doorway
>suddenly a jumpscare behind me
>four sirens
>try to get away
>group of stalkers block me
>even the zed time couldn't save me

Surprisingly accurate.

where is the killing floor anime where cute girls survive for 7 waves with the boss climax at the end

Where is the Killing floor anime where cute girls get violently raped at the first wave and then the screen fades to black and a message tells you that you should stop obsessing over 2D girls and get a fucking job you lazy fuck.

What's your dream team comp consist of?

>Already spent $700 on Christmas gifts
>Still want to get myself Killer Instinct
>Still want to get stuff for some buds
>Still want New Years to buy a new phone

Every fucking year it's the same shit, dosh life until I nearly bankrupt myself on Santa Day.

Any team that isn't shit.
I don't care if it's 5 SWATs and a Medic, if that 5 SWATs and a Medic can smack the boss then I'm a happy man.
Not that it really matters, half my games these days on Sui/HOE end up with me as Medic anyway.

Buy me a new mouse.

be my pocket medic anime slut

id be okay with that too, as long as i get to see cute anime girls

God just fucking kill yourself

One way of keep the thread bumped I guess. Keep it up you two, my popcorn is almost done.

>feet

why would i do that when i have cute anime girls to look forward to

>first wave
>no fleshpounds, scrakes or bosses.

What's up with the KF2 SDK?
I remember using it just fine last year, but when I tried using it just now it was stuttery as fuck, I was getting like 10 fps, even in the content viewer

Series starts with our main character, a middle school girl having a normal day at school. An occasional ominous background television broadcast or a suspiciously high number of sirens heard in the background than normal, but an altogether normal day interacting with her friends as well as her love interest. The end of episode one ends with them walking home and suddenly attacked by a group of clots. End episode 1.

Episode 2 involved them running from a group of clots and encountering a gorefast as a sort of mini-boss. Completely unarmed and unaware of whats happening the group of friends gets picked off one by one untill in the end it is just the protagonist and her love interest remaining. They are just about to make it to the local police station when they turn a corner and run into a bloat. The episode ends with the protagonist watching her love interest being dissolved by bloat bile.

Fast forward 5 years and the world has been totally overran and our protagonist is an experience gunslinger who focuses on solo medium threat salvage operations. As the series progresses she falls in with a mixed group of other perks finding friendship and love. In the season 1 finale her new love interest dies.

Season 2 starts and the now hardened protagonist takes more and more risky missions, but keeps winning. Eventually her group is contacted by a secret organization with immense resources and the rest of the show is about tracking down just what the zeds are to find some sort of biological weapon against them, and the series climax end with a battle against the patriarch.

But animes are the best players we have left, fampai.

>The OP of the anime starts cheerful and gets darker and more depressing as the season goes on

i was thinking more like upotte where they take the piss out of things and we get some cool gun scenes

Better yet
>episode 1 has no OP because everything is only normal for one episode anyway
>episode 2 and onwards has a depressing OP
>season 2 starts
>main character has become so disaffected from having their love interests die, plus having to kill hundreds of zeds and all
>the OP is a mildly upbeat one featuring a chibi version of the now very apathetic main character just killing zeds in a cartooney way

Oh and obviously the main character would actually be a demolitions expert, not a gunslinger.
Demolitions is canonically the perk with the worst life.

Sounds stupid, pass

>wanting shitty multi-season zombie love story instead of a fun 12 episode parody

>not a gunslinger.

Gunslinger fits the character better. Its the most realistic perk i can think of someone who just exists in the post-apocalypse world picking up trying to get by.

Berserker would be a shit main character and nobody would do this with out mental issues. Supporting character written all over it.

Commando/swat/medic all imply previous training prior to the world ending

Support and demo are both kind of techy perks. They would be for people with an interest in things, not someone just drifting through the wasteland.

Sharpshooter and gunslinger make the most sense, and sharpshooters shit and makes less sense for a solo operation because not as versatile.

I put considerable through into the perk selection.

No one used medic weapons, so the game didn't load them is my guess

oh, and firebug of course is pointless.

Firebug could be the second love interest and die when their flamethrower malfunctions or something, the scene could draw parallels between first interest burning to bloat acid and second interest burning to fire.

Medic could let it happen due to jealousy as a subplot or something.