/svg/ Shadowverse General

SahaQT edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone /hsg/
The next expansion, Rise of Bahamut, will be released on December 29th.

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=799676100

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly:

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Artwork of all the cards, ripped from the game:
mega.nz/#!ekIjXaza!qKXIP9x0tZ5ooNDXk-HHudlUBiZR_Zt3pmF4PhYMxrI

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

You can listen to both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Dragon'd:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61QWQ.61QWQ.61QWQ.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.63e74.63e74.63e74.67SGY.67SGY.63dO-.63dO-.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.61Q1A.61Q1A.61Q1A.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.61O4U.61O4U.63kio.63kio.61SDy.65GMy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61QWQ.61QWQ.61QWQ.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.63dO-.63dO-.63dO-.67RXC.67RXC.61Q1A.61Q1A.61Q1A.5_rhS.5_rhS.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.61Pni.63kio.63kio.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61O4e.61O4e.61O4e.61QWQ.61QWQ.61QWQ.63dOM.63dOM.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.63e74.63e74.63e74.63dO-.63dO-.63ilo.63ilo.61Q1A.61Q1A.61Q1A.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.63kio.63kio.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a
youtube.com/watch?v=sy1dYFGkPUE
youtube.com/watch?v=f89r7MNF9QM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for I reclaim Cynthia as my wife

Hook me up with all the Alisa/Erika reaction faces

I'M ADDICTED TO PLAYING PTP FOREST LIKE A WHITE WOMEN IS ADDICTED TO THE BLACK COCK
PLEASE HELP

daily reminder that if you blame your shortcomings on things like luck, you're a shitter

>so autistic he has to bring it into the new thread
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHA THIS GUY IS SO BUTTMAD HE GOT BTFO SO HARD

What's more scummy? Storm or Elana Havencraft?

sword main here, I'm going to be straight. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>don't draw my wincons for 15 turns
>DUDE MAKE BETTER CURVE XD

Hey priest, whatchu doing

Hybrid Elana, whic is actually the best Haven deck

>so autistic you're still replying

there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold

It's not everyday you get to meme this hard.

I want to pound Neptune's moist vagina until it dries up.

Does like half of people not care about sleeves, or did the CG sleeve fix get patched?

Because I see people with CG emblems, but no sleeves.

>mfw /svg/ has gone full retard overnight

Continuing from last thread , post more health

>this is what elves actually believe

>you will never get the taker of two flair

>people said bahamut was trash and dragon was done
>you can pull this shit off on turn 6 or 5 with ramp
>high chance of more viable ramp cards in ex

>daily missions
>play mid shadows because aggro is absolute shit
>Haven
>Haven
>Haven everywhere
>ALWAYS 1 pp play
>drops 3 Themises
>2 fucking Olivias
>2 Garudas
>3 Urds on his stupid big birds
>lose

How are you supposed to do anything against this cancer? Playing aggro would just get me killed faster.

Who?

Well? I choose Vania

So what's the fucking difference between succubi and dragonnewts?

They've both got bat wings, they've both got horns, they've both got tails, and they're both lewd as fuck.

It's all the same shit ain't it?

Not everyone uses both at the same time.

I CHOOSE DEATH

>being this new

>it's the "enemy topdecks exactly the only card in existence that stops your lethal and makes you lose" episode
Fuck haven.

I've sucked nigger cock before and "velvety hard" is exactly how I would describe the way the skin of a cock slipping against your lips and tongue feels when you first put it in your mouth, as well as the radiating warmth of it that spreads through you through your mouth and the warm, gooey feeling in your head you get if you're really into it. Once it's good and wet though it just glides in and out of your mouth. And the flavor is a slight saltiness that's unlike skin elsewhere on the body. Sucking nigger cock is really just as much fun as it looks/

also why are there are so few images of erika getting blacked

heh, greetings.

>They've both got bat wings

Yo, the Newts have dragon wings

i want to be on my knees in front of a nigger and have him smack my face with his 10 inch cock repeatedly no homo

Stay assblasted.
t. Sword and Forest main.

Meme subs are not welcome here.

Can succubi take dragon dick like dragonewts?

>no tier 1 bloodcraft deck

Luna's tits haven't been truly observed so its hard to say if she's actually oppai or not. If that means there is a chance for more busty fan arts then I welcome the Schrödinger's cat uncertainty.

>report this blantant non-svg shit
>mods don't care
Fuck this, I'll drop lewd SV art too then

So where's the official content with Vampy tiddies

Soon...our time would come...

>Enemy fills up board with x/1 followers
>Draw an angelic barrage and use it
Is there a better feel?

Where is my qt spook, cygames!?

One are demons, other are dragons.

Filling the board again and winning the game anyway because you don't give a fuck.

>ywn be spooked by a bottomless qt ghost loli
is life even worth living

Where is my qt zombie, cygames?!

>zombie
>sweating

Why is this allowed?

have the japs ever said anything about continuing the storylines?

Do you have all of them?

I can maybe see this replacing DoD.

She's taking a dump and it's not coming out. Anyone would sweat

Deck List!

>20 days till Rise of Bahamut

That is beyond ridiculous.

I am really scared about control forest at this rate.
White Wolf -> Silver Boltx2 or other shit is a turn 9 kill, near guaranteed.
That is either removal or 1pp make any trade free.

Combine this with Maahes, and forest is going to be extremely oppressive.

Where's my OP Dragon cygames?!

>scatfag
kys

Oh wow, I've almost missed Squilliam posting.

>20 days till Fall of Dragoncraft

>Wolf
Wolf is a stupid meme. The other cards are great, but Wolf is overrated as fuck.

Dragonewts are descendants of dragons, sort of, so they have dragon wings that look suspiciously like bat/demon wings, dragon horns that look suspiciously like demon horns, and dragon tails that look suspiciously like demon tails. Same with the Succubi, only vice-versa.

Your test now is to determine which one this girl is

>turn 1 skullbeast/goblin
>turn 2 2-drop (gets blackened) (Total 1)
>turn 3 Rabbit Necromancer (Total 2)
>turn 4 Pic-related + 2-drop (Total 6)
>baldy took out rabbit and pic-related (Total 8)
>turn 5 Cerberus. Evolve Skull Beast (Total 11)

Sexton will make shadow great again.

>tfw Urding the forest nigger's Ancient elf twice in a row

Urd is my fucking waifu

I-I'm sorry dragonbro...

That's obviously a dragontail.

To quote myself from the earlier thread:

The first variant is control: shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61QWQ.61QWQ.61QWQ.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.63e74.63e74.63e74.67SGY.67SGY.63dO-.63dO-.63ilo.63ilo.63ilo.61Q1A.61Q1A.61Q1A.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.61O4U.61O4U.63kio.63kio.61SDy.65GMy.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a . PtP is late game wincon. You try to survive with the tools you have and use PtP/Altered Fate when you feels like you can net a win by that point.

The second variant is bats: shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61QWQ.61QWQ.61QWQ.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.63e74.63e74.63e74.67WfK.67WfK.63dO-.63dO-.63dO-.67RXC.67RXC.61Q1A.61Q1A.61Q1A.5_rhS.5_rhS.63gZA.63gZA.63gZA.61Pni.63kio.63kio.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a . It has some aggro tools and the main point is use your bats for trading to gain shadows until you have enough to kick off PtP.

My last variant: shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOW.63dOW.67UiU.67UiU.61NLI.61NLI.61NLI.61O4e.61O4e.61O4e.61QWQ.61QWQ.61QWQ.63dOM.63dOM.63dOg.63dOg.5_pzw.5_pzw.5_pzw.63e74.63e74.63e74.63dO-.63dO-.63ilo.63ilo.61Q1A.61Q1A.61Q1A.5_rhS.63iH0.63iH0.63gZA.63gZA.63kio.63kio.63i_a.63i_a.63i_a . This focus on Blood's draw power and try to Altered Fate as much as possible. Of course, it's extremly RNG as I have find myself having Altered Fate and PtP in the same hand way too many times.

>play 3 atomys before turn 10
>all 3 get removed on the opponent's turn
There's too much removal in this game to make this meme card work

And i can't stop myself from keeping buying standard packs
I am new though and at 1450 golds now

Fuck
Marry
Kill
Bully

you mean forest getting even more bullshit cards

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

It is essentially seraph but a 4/4 with rush.

Combine this with Maahes and you've got a pretty good way of stalling to survive a turn 8 where you really only can remove 1 minion.
Then turn 9 is an OHKO.
It's essentially seraph but better with a class that has better tools for removing, creating, and keeping board now.

Fuck Isabelle
Marry Eris
Ignore Alisa and Erika
Kill Vania and Luna
Bully Mordecai

>only 3 (you)s
Damn I shouldve contributed more. Fuck having to leave for work halfway.

I like how she has the cute little animal version of herself right there too.

youtube.com/watch?v=sy1dYFGkPUE

You're sopposed to drop it off phantom howl. Then even if it's removed, it doesn't actually come out as a loss.
The only time you want to drop it off normal mobs is turn 3 or below.

What a QT Dragonewt.
Post more.

>new thread
>no rin-gon
user step it up senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=f89r7MNF9QM

It's fine, the future of Dragoncraft is in the past.

Atleast they'll never take Forte away from us.

where's the ding dong

ding dong

I HAVE BEEN KIDDED FOR THE LAST TIME

>have a better win rate with seraph elana compared to stormhaven
>games take way longer
not sure if worth it

If you dont get blacked on 2, you can drop that new ghost 3 drop card and get 3 shadows right there provided you drop sexton on t2

Fuck Isaboobs
Marry Eris
KILL ELF
bully Erika and Luna
Help Rowen overcome RoB
Banish Mordecai

Nope, she's a succubus, but I'll be more than happy to post more of her anyway.

It says ringon user.

>It is essentially seraph

Fuck Arisa.
Marry Erika.
Kill Eris.
Bully Isabelle's tits.