MA70 Supra

If it weren't so pigfat, would it be the perfect meme machine?

It's a perfect grand tourer.

Its pigfat doesn't matter because if you're out enjoying long journeys in it, you'll be too busy being thankful it's heavier and more comfy than, say, an RX-7 or a 944.

It's all ready pretty comfy user.
t. Supra owner.

that's such a silly reason to buy a car of this type.

not really. It was the 80s more powerful version of the touge princes, becoming known as the highway/dyno queen. You don't buy one to be Dagumi, you buy one to be comfy while going fast, which is the same motto that evolved into Lexus.

Git gud.

NA is better for touring. Eats 95 ron and significantly smaller amount of it too.

>4,000 lbs

holy shit

I drove mine with a 1JZ R154 for 14 hours straight. In the mountains it was a dream. Some times when I was out in the middle of nowhere I would think I was doing near the speed limit then look down an be doing 110MPH. It felt like a BMW 335.

stock?

Or modified?

god i really want to dislike Mk3's

No. The suspension geometry is all kinds of fucked up.

Probably fixable with the right parts, but doesn't matter for straight line racing anyway, which is about all any gen Supra is good for.

If headgasket and engine failure gets you excited, yes.

>14 straight hours

you stopped for gas you liar.

Hell its even the first Top Secret demo car

Why the fuck does it weigh 1.8tonne?

It isn't that pig fat. It's a GT car i.e. comfy performance and good road manners

Nope. An 86.5 manual non-turbo hardtop with cloth interior will run you around 3300 lbs, while a fully loaded 92 turbo auto with targa roof, leather everything will tip at 3600.

The only way it weighs 4000 lbs is when your mom sits inside it

Depends on how fast you wanna go. It will never be a light car thanks to the rear subframe design, so don't bother sacrificing its ultimate comfy by gutting it

>I'm an armchair expert because I read the speedhero.wordpress article and quote it verbatim

>head gasket
Yeah
>engine
Lolnope, 7M's are strong as hell once you do the head gasket right

fucking obviously

>I can't into car classes

Lol what a scrub

dont fucking lie ever again.

your pedantry is annoying m8

you're probably autistic so I'll give you a break

Also I'm not the guy with the poopra

kek

Friend of mine just got an MK3, turns out he drove 600km without coolant liquid and the car needs a complete engine overhaul, which will cost him about 8000€, while he bought the car for 4000€.