ipdusa.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sure is blue in here.

tfw no decent condition wagons of any kind on local Craigslist

>tfw no Nogaro Blue RS2/4/6

>TRANSVERSE INLINE 6
Madmen. Absolute madmen.

Blue is only the best colour for wagons

While i respect your opinion, i think its silver. But only a very special kind of silver. Im not too fond of the stance, but it was the prettiest color i could find.

But since you like blue check out sation ocean shimmer. Its a pretty neat blue colored wrap. It wont fit every car out there, but some.

satin*

ITT: Faggotry

/blue/ represent

tbqh senpai any colour wagon is best

Every wagon is best wagon

beep beep

Vroom vroom

Love the rims, looks clean with the all black and red color scheme

I fucking quoted my own post

Meant for

>tfw no V10 wagon

A reminder that there is no reason not to buy a wagon

I was going to, but I didn't find a good enough blue one.
Have a v8 one instead.

Ty! Your Legacy looks super comfy. 2nd gen?

Yup, 2nd gen GT

>tfw no 6 Speed E61 M5

I love the GF8

you need to be 18 to post on this site

$4k timing chain replacement

I have an 05 Legacy GT wagon, my girlfriend drives it. I don't understand why people would buy the sedan version of a car that is available as a wagon. What's the advantage? It's not really lighter, it's not really less expensive, it's certainly not prettier. It just seems like you're buying a less practical car for no advantage.

Wagon circlejerk aside, it's pretty nice. More cargo space but it's in the temperature controlled interior, plus tons of room with the seats down.

Im 22, so im good.

Would the Passat W8 have the same timing chain problem?

I'm looking for a $2-3k wagon I could sleep in.

What recommendations do y'all have?

Completely different engine, should be okay. Has a whole bunch of issues of its own, though.

Sorry for shitty edit, but the pic was initially both too large and too dark.

'89 Cavalier, mine

2000's lancer wagon, ralliart if you get lucky.
Solid, reliable, cheap/easy to fix and roomy.

Posting wagon

WAGON
A
G
O
N

Bump for Aussies

REMOVE-POLSTAR SMOKER-K-BOB!

BUILT IN CHINA.

REALLY BRAH ....?

Swag-GONE!

Wagon zone

go to church...

hatchbacks don't count you faggots

wrong again smokey...

Wat?

stop posting non-wagons, you homosexual

The majority of my cars have been wagons but to be honest, they just don't look as cool or aggressive unless it is a high performance model, even in that case it just becomes a sleeper because the wagon body style just screams family cruiser

For your bone-smuggling-edification.

So true...

So true...

/sadly

"that's like a alarm clock"

wOO-wHOOO!

1) not like it's a yearly thing
2) it's obviously not gonna have the same maintenance costs as your tiburon

Personally I love driving a sleeper. Ironically, I get more looks at a car meet just because a big-ass station wagon is something different among all the Civics, FRSs and WRXs where I live

what build? & where?

>tfw considering an automatic 1989 volvo 760 wagon as a first car for $1200
thoughts? I love wagons

I also enjoy driving a "boring wagon" but be able to spontaneously outrun 95% of traffic or do sick hectic skids.

Already posted mine here:
I'm from San Diego, and there's a lot of stanced Civics, S2Ks, and Miatas, both cheaply and well-built. Also there's some 86s here with enough aero mods to make a commercial jet jealous.

Basically I can stand out by having a big wagon because it's rare to see the old Legacy GTs in decent shape

Though I've had people yell "hipster cunt" from across the parking lot but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

$300 tie rods is all you need to know about the Swedish iron meme.

Nice car brah. I've got a 97 legacy GT in a burgundy colour. Bought it on a whim and I absolutely love it. Just wish it was a standard and in better condition. The previous owner must have been a horrible driver because there is a minor dent out scratch on literally every single panel.

Can confirm, second gen GT wagons are comfy af

Muh niggas

You sure it's a GT? The GT was never offered in Ruby Red Mica (burgundy), only in Rio Red (fire engine red). Got any pics of it?

So its a bad idea? god damn it

Burgundy? Like mine? I thought that was a 30th anniversary only color.

that back side tho...!
nice to see the gains paying off.
gold star from the Pleiades, blue AF.
how goes the subi lyfe on the west coast?

On my phone and can't post pics, but it is the 2.5L and has all the GT badges. It's the same color as this. I'm in Canada if that makes a difference.

consumerguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/95810071990713.jpg

I fucking love these.

dafaq? I've got a 740 and paid like 15$ each for tie rod ends

Some cursory browsing shows inner + outer tie rod assemblies from Lemfoerder for like 60$ each. maybe if you pay a shop to do it then 300, otherwise no.

Not bad, everyone spergs out when it rains in SoCal so it's nice having the AWD to avoid soccer moms careening their Honda CRVs into me. Also it makes trips to the snow that much easier

Car culture sucks though because California makes it near impossible to do any real engine mods

Huh, interesting. I do know that Americans were never offered the 2.5GT in that color, but maybe Canadians were. Do you mind sharing the first 11 characters of your VIN? If it is what you say it is, it should be 4S3BK675*V7. The 7th character will tell us what we need:
>2 - brighton
>3 - L or Outback
>4 - LS or LSi
>7 - GT

Rust or no Rust, that is the question?

& yes the tie-rods are that much, they are a backwards install cus /Swedish & yessss it will cost you $600 to replace both tie rods on a snowflake-swagon.

Had two 7's along with two 240's.

My advise let the memes die a proper death & buy a Civic.

HQ parts alone are MIA in the current year.

Just look at the history of Volvo over the last 20 years and ask your self, where do I find a replacement part? When the HQ dealer tells you to go fuck your self for cramping their style in that old AF ride you drove to that dealer's lot, who only wants to sell your poor AF life, a $40k new sauce lyfe.

/butMUHEuro30yearoldmemesbrahneedmadhugsASAPtocuretheNoLoveforethHEREFeels.

"That" dealer will throw you to the curb just for showing up to buy the $600 worth of RODS just for asking ... For the $600 worth.

/MUHJCW=$4.74tierods

good luck with that on east coast.

underrated post...!
Tasty AF!
Had a buddy DD's /currentyear was brown & rusty rocker panels you could see through.

still going. joy.

Really really want a B5 S4 avant
Especially in Nogaro blue mmm

BMW wago a gud also

There's a red for sale, with original delivery mileage. Fucking insane.

I bet they want a fuckton for it although that'd be sweet to own one that's basically new.

Life is suffering

All my want.

What upgrades are there for a shitty stock 2005 outback
It's got all the features but its a 2.5 so I can't easily put in a stereo from faceplates/dual climate control, the engine has no after market, a swap is beyond my skills as the turbo/3.0 versions require a different transmission from what I read
the only do-able upgrade seems like a lift kit which still leaves it slow
pic is lifted

stop postinge shit stuff fags

If you buy it?
They will be your new BFF's.
Good luck!

ipdusa.com