>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
November Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51624-Nov.-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Vprpp8VV

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
Global FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mizuryu/status/804787914810867712
youtube.com/watch?v=t8N5O0qt34c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is pro really worth farming over elite if you have no problems clearing elite?

2nd for Noctis has shit taste

1. Cloud
2. Faris
3. Tifa
4. Quistis
5. Fang
6. Rydia
7. Celes
8. Rydia
9. Yuffie
10. Lightning
11. Selphie
12. Penelo
13. Lenna
14. Maria
15. Vanille
16. Garnet
17. Serah
POWER GAP
18. Relm
19. Terra
20. Krile
21. Rosa
22. Porom
23. Lulu
POWER GAP
9001. Rinoa
90001. Freya

no, are you stupid?

5th for Rydia

Idiot

Really depends on how many Bonus units you can bring to Elite. Pro can be done with just a leveled up Lightning and the rest trash bonus units. Elite not so much

Finally maxed Exdeath so my main party is done, but I have a ton of gigantuars left because the event only just got farmable for me

Are there any good 6*s coming up? I've got a 5* Chizuru and 3* Hayate and Charlotte, but I don't know if their 6*s are good. Should I just start working on another Exdeath?

Not the same user, but I can manage ELT with 4 trash bonus units, my Gilgabro and a Lightning friend.

If I happen to pull a 5th trash, should I swap to PRO or I'm good in ELT for max gains?

Wrong.

what level are your units?

If Chorizo's 6* is close, then so is WoL's.

Personally I'll prioritize him, to hell with donuts. Plus he's that much better than her anyway - especially if you go for a second Exdeath. That'd be nice, but depends what else you have.

Charlotte and Hayate JUST came out in JP, they're no less than 6 months away if not more.

Max Gilgabro obviously, the rest are kek level, all 3*. But so far I never died so there's that.

Verdict?

Chizuru's the next worthwhile 6* coming soon right?

If you can do Elite with 5 bonus units, then it'll probably be better than Pro with 6.

Pro: Avg. 167~ per run, 5 Sazh + 1 Lightning Friend = 350% bonus = 750~ gears for 10 energy, or 75 gears per energy.

Elite: Avg 218~ per run, 4 Sazh + 1 Lightning Friend = 300% bonus = 872~ per run for 13 energy = 67.1 gears per energy.

Then consider the increased change of Metal Gigantuars in Elite over Pro (Elite Gigantuars also provide 100 more gears than Pro). There's also the Crystals and Magicite.

In any case, for consistency's sake, Pro will have the better rate with a full party of bonus units and is easier on those who can't do Elite effectively.

A 6% chance for a 550 Gigantuar means an average of 33 base gears per run on Elite, and at 3% chance of 450 Gigantuar is 13.5 base gears per run on Pro. Your luck can be better or worse here.

Would leave it up to you, with Magicite and Crystals factoring in, Elite is probably better for you. For most, Pro is the easy option.

oh I asked just out of curiosity. I'm new to BE and was wondering if I'm strong enough to run that event too

>Absorb Light Damage & +100% ATK after HP drops below 30% & +100% MAG after HP drops below 30%
>800% AoE 5 Hit Light Hybrid Attack & AoE 3 Turn +45% ATK/MAG
>700% AoE 7 Hit Light Hybrid Attack & AoE 3 Turn -50% Light Resist
>150% AoE 2 Hit Hybrid Attack & Grant セイントバスター [1600% AoE 1 Hit Light Hybrid Attack] 60 MP For 3 Turns
Light Veritas is weird, his kit looks great, especially since hybrid attacks were apparently fixed, he even has dual wield(gun only), but no wonder he's below below strongest 5* given that he doesn't have EnLight and he NEEDS a Mag/Atk weapon, and there's like two of them, the new event gun and Enchater

THAT'S IT!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>pulled 6 fangs out of 8 tickets

JUST

A-at least you can grind for that Equip Spear you always wanted...

>you aren't building an exdeath team RIGHT NOW

Do you even Tree?

I do not. I was not able to pull Exdeath and have given up on it.

I'll just hope to pull one randomly down the line as time goes on. I have other units I want to save my tickets for.

>fusing together a team of bonus units during the hyper buffed event

nigga WHAT are you doing

he probably has 5 sazhs

all I wanted was one rainbow

now i have three trees

>had no mage but Terra for a long time
>awaken her to 5*, max her
>draw Kefka, heard that he's better so I get him to 5*
>while I'm working on maxing him pull Arc
>awaken him to 5* and start trying to level him
>pull Exdeath who just got his 6* form, start awakening and levelling him

I want off this ride

He isn't in BE so why should I care?

Soon(tm)

I wanted a team of 5 but RNG decided not so I had to improvise using 3 trees, a sapling and their guardian

BE is trash, not being in it is one of the many things that he didn't do wrong.

>Mizuryuu Kei is also working on an XV doujin
>Iris is in it

twitter.com/mizuryu/status/804787914810867712

BUENO

>dropping league of legends memes in the final fantasy general
Don't think I don't see you there

Is it worth building up a second exdeath? I also am sitting on 5 trees, one already maxed

My other options of units I already have maxed would be another CoD, WoL and Cecil.

Or work on Kain or Snow

dang thems some good gears

Literally me

For the arena yes.

Is that Prompto taking a selfie with 3 sluts?

>mfw I've been leveling a Vivi as my mage unit instead of Arc because I thought he was shit
at least I'll get her dual black magic soon...

jesus fuck it happened again

good on gumi fixing this fuckup of an event

>Vivi
>her
confusednigger.jpg

IRIS IS NOT FOR LEWD

>Noctis hangs out with Tidus, Cecil and Firion in Dissidia Story Mode because they are reminiscent of the pals he can't remember.

>impying

>Rank 30 shitter
>Trying to level my only decent unit
>Get him to 6*
>Starts taking multiple gigantaurs per level
>Run out of gil

What on Earth is she wearing under there? That's the most random looking under garment I've ever seen.

>That look in her eyes

>fuse 20 M.Gigantuars into Cecil
>no great success
>fuse the random 3 minitaurs i have left from arena tickets afterwards to clear up space
>amazing success

you can fuck off now gumi

You've got Rydia twice and missed Fran.

He meant young Rydia and adult Rydia. The man knows what he's doing, that's why Fran isn't even listed.

This list was good for a chuckle, at least.

Okay so what about young cowgirl Tifa and adult Tifa?

WHORE panties black laced

>90001. Freya

alright you got me

Freya made the list ! Hot dam

who /pullednotwhatIwanted/ here?

Think the update will allow you to have her or Highwind in your party. Forget if there were any other guest characters,

>blew 15 tickets hoping to get a couple Hopes for gear farming, a Lightning would just be gravy
>pull a single gold and it's Vanille

Two Exdeaths as well so I'm satisfied

What did you wanted? Lewdmille has Dualcast TM, Charlotte's Future-Proof, Exdeath is still the Year-round Christmas Voidtree even in JP, Luna has Barrage, Shantotto has her decent TM, and Hope can still last you some more banners after the event. Krile needs her Enhancements to do things she's not meant to do. I dunno... I find it decent.

I pulled not-lightning, but I also pulled zidane, snow, fang, miyuki, leo, and a couple more arcs (definitely have enough for at least 2 easy omnirods now)

stoked on the Zidane pull. I'm 62% into my Genji Glove but that's going on gilg. now I can have one for someone else

any solo setups for Amandine +

Same way people did the fight whenever it showed up before. Go look it up. It's both a realm dungeon and was in an event as a ++. Shit's the same, just the numbers are bigger.

>Blew 10 tickets
>3 golds
>3 (three) Roselias

T-thanks Gumi

>If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

I got trolled by a Rainbow Roselia...

I pulled an uninstall.

It's a good time to reroll in Exvius, you have a chance at Lightning on the daily and ten tix to dump into Gilgamesh, I think just today

he looks rather irritated

>pull on XIII banner
>blue becomes gold
>bartz

?????????

Why are they sitting in a pond?

Where Bartz goes, Gilgamesh isn't far behind.

REEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=t8N5O0qt34c
WHY? HE ALREADY HAS LIGHTNING, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS?

>1. Rinoa
Fixed.

it was a dry area when they first sat down. Noct makes the ladies moist

welcome to the club

>tfw I've yet to even pull her

thankfully it was just a reroll

>bothering to name your account in a reroll attempt
I just put 'a' for everything

>last fucking 4.7% will take me 2-3 more days to grind

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tfw it's finally friday and i can go home and farm exp, AP and gil in FFXV for 4+ hours straight

>everyone keeps saying how gigantuar rates are up
>haven't seen a single one today despite averaging like 3-4 a day prior to this

So what are the chances we get Iris as a permanent party member? Any chance we can have a different ending with her as a romance?

50%

I've only been doing pro and ran into 6+ so far

Maybe ELT didn't change

50% for the party member or the romance? Although I think an Iris ending is implausible seeing as how this entire story is driven by marriage/revenge

So my brother found FF12 in a drift shop for 2 euros, never played it before but i know people have mixed feelings towards it but i guess it can hold through a single walkthrough.

>its pronounced eee-riss
>not eye-riss
am I the only one triggered by this?

If I only have 1 FFXIII unit (always with a Bonus unit companion) and don't want to roll on the banner, what's more worth it, PRO or ELT?

didn't mean to reply to you

buy the HD remaster in march instead.

Just wait for the 5% trust moogle in a couple of days.

ELT for the higher amount of gears compared to PRO. You need a bunch of bonus units to make PRO worth it for a lower level team.

Thanks m8

Are any of the 10k gil Justice Monsters Five rewards worth it besides the 99 chest for 500k gil?

Feels good being carried by a Toblerone and seeing the gears flow in. Got 2 Gigantaurs in a row and now I feel I might be able to get everything.
Gumi are still jews but the event is finally ok

/ffg/ up on VGL7 for anyone who cares