byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChunkrGames/status/807212450437300224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

>PJB is a dutch
>DMCAfag is a dutch
>PJB likes reddit
>DMCAfag likes reddit
>PJB likes goon stuff
>DMCAfag likes goon
>PJB is named Pieter
>DMCAfag is also named Pieter

Wait is this erik?

yes

sure is fucked serb

>no server
>no thread
>no github
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
YOU WANT ME DEAD

Pomf cooks crack confirmed. I wrote a verse, to illustrate it.

POMF BE WHIPPIN IN THE KITCHEN
COOKIN THAT CRACK WHILE HIS BABY MOMMA BITCHIN

>the OP is a dox
the madman

POMF IS A CLUCK

Who dunnit.

GAME OVER YEEAAAAAAA

LYNCH CE

SERBIAN HAS NO POWER

So can someone explain why serb dead? I know it's not the github being down that's doing it.

OK. Someone explain to me what this dmca shitstorm is about. I have been away from the thread for a month because of final exams and wanted to relax and play spess now that they are over.

Pieter Vlasblom, living in Anthony Fokkerweg 74, Hilversum, is abusing hrefs and exploiting the server.

Is this the butthurt goon.

OOC: PJB3005: here's the fucking issue

OOC: PJB3005: turfs = new/list(maxx*maxy*maxz)

OOC: PJB3005: world.log

>He thinks doing this will un-leak his personal information

>OP guy fills a complaint to GitHub that we're using a file he wrote illegally
>said file is nothing but a for loop in all of the code icons for optimizing filesizes
>GitHub shuts the repository down
>now we can't maintain the code anymore until GitHub answers Pomf

I'm 12 and what is this.

SERB LIVES

backup on one of the other gitish sites when?

WHERE IS THE SERVER

let's hire a mercenary and kill gooncoder

>github gives Chunkr repo access so he can remove his shit
>he fucks up the code
>server updates
>server is fucked

lamo newfags breaking rules1&2 god I hate this place.

It means exactly what it looks like.

As someone who has an interest in biology/pharma and not IT, could you explain what exactly it is this "pieter" is doing in layman terms?

I thought "lets player mentioning this game turns it to shit" was just hardcore memage but you were right. Since onesy made his video tg has gone to absolute shit. Nobody can do anything fucking right its infuriating.

SERB BACK

TG was already like that before oneyng what are you even talking about

Github has a form you can fill out where you have to swear on pain of perjury that you believe your work has been infringed upon (copied without permission, plagerized)
>You have to fill this out with real life personal information, it's essentially a legal form
>Pieter wrote a tiny script for icons that was on Goon, we snagged a bunch of files in Goonleak and that happened to be one of them, we didn't even use it, it was just dead weight
>Pieter ctrl+f github for repos with his file
>DMCA'd (filled out that takedown request form) a bunch (mostly Veeky Forums and tiny offshoots of Veeky Forums)

Here's the important part

>The DMCA form is fully automated because lawyers agreed that's the best way to do it for stuff like Youtube where it's impractical to carefully review each claim. (Note that corporations abuse DMCAs on YouTube under false pretenses all the time)
>As soon as it was submitted and his information was verified, our repo goes down on good faith that he's not lying
>Now we have to wait for a non-automated formal appeal process

So you make a sandwich with ham, grated cheese, and whatever the fuck else a ham sandwich has on it. Pieter 'made' you a single grating of the cheese for your sandwich. He then takes all of the sandwich away after being upset over something you said.

A while later you get the sandwich back but it's just two slices of bread with cheese. He took more than he 'made' and broke everything.

its gotten worse, im literally playing rounds where im the only sec because no one in the 40+ has actually been on long enough to do it.

honestly it turns to shit very briefly, after admins just remove all the age0 grief accounts what is left is an influx of decent new players, something which is honestly desirable in any game, more so in a social RP game like this one.
It is just that it starts of with an influx of people coming in new to the game believing it is a top down free4all murdersim. Without proper adminning this would indeed turn a game to shit, but we do have proper admins, and despite all the maymays about them, none of them tolerate age0 "toolbox to the head as non antag"-tier griefing.

>go for a day
>github gone
>whole server actually gone

madmen

how did this guy get do.xed and how do we know he's a pedophile

twitter.com/ChunkrGames/status/807212450437300224

Ok, now the next question. What made pieter so mad at us/the server that he would break the code instead of merely removing the snippet that was his?

Also when he files a DMCA over lines XYZ in the code, why then does he receive access beyond XYZ? Why can he change all the cod when his DMCA file was against a very specific (presuambly very short/few lines) of code?

Also does nobody have a locally stored version of the repository that can be used to manually update the server?

Does anyone even care about the DMCA?

so can we all agree to start increasing our carbon footprint so the rising sea level will drown those dykekikes once and for all or what?

holy fuck he isn't actually a pedophile and were just ruining his life over a dmca?

Sides reaching relativistic speeds

top giggle lads im enjoying this

>Angry/Break
This is a multipart question actually. He's mad because he's a lonely fat fuck from the Netherlands. He's not actually 'removing' code or 'breaking' the server, that's just meme explanations for sudden server problems. No one can access the repo right now, the code isn't running from there. It's running local on Pomf's computer.

>Does he get file access
No, they just take down the entire repo. You might argue that this is a case of "we used your sesame seeds, so you get the whole burger thrown out" though.

>Backups?
Yes, we have like 20 copies of the bleeding edge on local computers in various places. The code is safe.

welcome to Veeky Forums... enjoy your stay... that is if you can handle it...

Public Service Announcement:
It works again! No idea why! It got reset 3 times and then Pomf eventually did it a fourth time and now it works.
Sorry about all the trouble and the wait and the not being able to talk in OC. According to codermins, what happened is supposed to be several kinds of impossible. They're still on it even though it works now, believe it or not.
In related new, the atmos bug is still present and we still need someone with +DEBUG to fix it every round. If none is present or if it's just not being fixed, go ahead and ahelp and ask them to fix it because you'll suffer way more for it if you don't.

Remember when Goons had standards and didn't let fat autists join their super secret club.

>goons
>no fat losers
lol

>galactic order of oppressive neckbeards
>no fat autistic neckbeards

damn I picked the wrong week to take a spesscation
Any more topkek screenshots or annecdotes about this dutch prick?

The situation is developing, he was only doxed like last thread

oh baby time to make some hot cocoa

06-46809909

Found the guys phone number from OPs address (if it's still active), now we just need a dutch hero

what's the atmos bug?

Holy shit, pjb is dutch aint he.

PJB, be the hero, call the dude.

I speak dutch, not gonna phone him though.

Fuck you wizard fuck you wizard fuck you wizard Fuck you wizard fuck you wizard fuck you wizard Fuck you wizard fuck you wizard fuck you wizard Fuck you wizard fuck you wizard fuck you wizard Fuck you wizard fuck you wizard fuck you wizard

Something along the lines of ZAS failing to initialise zones, which mean there'll be no atmos zones in the entire station until they're generated midround (such as if you make a new room). What that practically means is that tcomms will stop working, the SME can't be cooled like normal, gas miners become useless, breaches won't depressurise anything, breaches to space from the floor will still count as having no pressure even after they've been repaired, toxins can't mix in the mixing chamber, the works. There's no doubt stuff I've missed, but it's bad.
It can be fixed for a single round but needs someone with +DEBUG present

If oney hadn't fucking Murderboned and instead shown what the game was like. This wouldn't be a problem to begein with, but he has to get the ttt kiddies to enjoy it somehow. And no other way than literally being the worst possible traitor, could he achieve this. I mean the fucker walked into the bear trap that was right in the middle of the floor. Only a fucking retard would miss that.

However I did like his rping, even if he didn't do any of it in game but rather pointlessly edited over a tos.

Your place or mine?~

shit got no skype credits

>doxing someone

Isn't that how we get our threads deleted

Dorms are overrated. No one ever checks the arrivals pods though

The nigger deserves it for fucking with our game.

Threads come and go, but dignity...

I'm fairly new, new what the game was before 2016, and I have so much to learn I don't have time to murderbone

What's the most robust thing you've ever seen spessmen

very unrobust spessman looking for something to aspire to

But being seen is fun

I've been learning station engineer. After losing one singo and dying to another I can set up the singo without any problems. My sights are now set on learning how to set up the crystal and how to maintain the crystal. And thinking about thermo engine, but the heating and cooling seems pretty complicated.

Oy, you gits broked da serber

Ded?

Anyone else get disconnected?

Are you doing this on the test server?

it's dead

fucking lag all over and now it's fucking ded.
well done chicken.

No...

He looks like one at least.

>After losing one singo and dying to another I can set up the singo without any problems.
but do you do it good with filled plasma tanks?
they don't actually have to be cooled, just full to the brim

Yeah I know how to fill the tanks and stuff, should I be ID locking them?

The supermatter can and will fuck things up if you fail, if you have a shard it will blow up a large area and emp the entire station, if it's a crystal you end the entire universe, I'll tell you that.

SME is far better than singulo in every way. Faster and makes more power and if the engine fails its not a shuttle caller. Singulo is a backup engie at best and shouldn't be made unless you really need to.

How are two boys a bad thing>?

REPO
IS
BACK

made this shitty image really quickly

but says it can be bad

WHO DO I BELIEVE?

doesn't matter too much, there are better ways of sabotaging it
at the same time you usually won't have much to do immediately after the engine's set up, so the more time you waste perfecting it the better

cascades need to happen more often

PRAISE THE CHICKEN

The crystals are a really rare find in xenoarch, I don't think they should be more common because it ends the game.

Supermatter explodes if overheated, it's just right now ZAS is a fuck and won't let you simulate atmospheric zones, so the supermatter can't be cooled

Post map bugs in celebration of repo return

GITHUB RETURNS, PRAISE POMF

All hail the chicken!

Arise chicken, chicken arise

Did DrCelt quit?

Oh no, who will do our 100 bug fixes/snow map now?

he got diagnosed with GRID :(

soloing the disk after your ops team went loud and fluked hard