Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=754

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=733

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NS3rPdgjAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SR3 you retard

Not long until we get the cutest of all outfits!

fucking casual op hue

>one hour downtime between last post in the previous thread and this one OP

dead game, dead thread

>They stopped doing Q&A with made up questions for almost a month now
>Started info dumping about plants and npcs no one gives a shit about
>Skeleton crew basically running the game

Itos is pretty much abandoned at this point

Where do I solo grind from 273 to 275?

Workshop

jtos has a full crew of glorious nipponese salarymen who drink every night with their bosses while discussing ways to improve tos

why are you still playing itos, user

hola que tal

>>Skeleton crew basically running the game
>he still thinks that bees are the reason that this game is bad

wew lads xD

>Refuse to fix ITOS issues for months to focus on Koren version that is DoA
>Now both versions have much less players

Fuck eastern developer mentality, it's always "muh homeland first" unless the game is literally on the verge of death. Not "death" like ToS's few thousand players connected at a time, real death like RO2. Also IMC self-published on the idea that our version wouldn't have Nexon influence, then fucked us over by most likely having a content delay contract with Nexon and gave up on the varying balance anyway.

>Fuck eastern developer mentality, it's always "muh homeland first" unless the game is literally on the verge of death.
Literally just your whiny, entitled, westerner mind.

kim please

retard bait class

give us the patches, kim and stop driving sportscars

It's going to be beautiful when people figure out it sucks like any other hidden class.

>fucked us over by most likely having a content delay contract with Nexon
Assuming that was true
>gave up on the varying balance anyway.
That's what the fanbase wanted. They could have had different balancing. Maybe even their own items, but they didn't want that. They wanted to be like KR, so KR has to suffer our nerfs and we have to wait until they're allowed to make it exactly like KR('s was a few months before)

This was the future they chose, just like having 1 month beta instead of 3 months and forcing an early release.

>self-published on the idea that our version wouldn't have Nexon influence
I mean what the fuck did they think would happen if we were made the same as Korea? and no, it wasn't even "give us KR's patches", it was "why manage two different games? Merge the repositories!"

who cares. 99% of classes suck.
If you aren't diev3oraclekabbainqu you suck.

Furthermore, not letting Nexon handle it in NA was probably a mistake, we could be laughing at BR and EU self published servers right now.

It's also probably a mistake to not have let them make English voices for NA version.

Yeah removing literally every buff and debuff in the game with essentially no cooldown sure sucks man

tos mobile will fix all the mistakes!

Things sure changed around here. Hope is at an all-time low, cuteposting is pretty much gone, and there's no more positive discussion. Just complaints.

>rip centurion
>santa hat on the speech bubble

sadpopo.jpg

Hey I see me!

>tiny ass aoe
>melee range

lol good luck retard, i'm running 99 mph

play the game
even PD2s can easily dispel in gvg and even tbl because of how laggy and messy fights are.

>doing literally nothing while your team dies
Swaaz tier

play the game
it has a shorter range than fucking incinerate
if you want to waste a circle for "xd soooooooooooooooooooo cute weeb" go ahead, but don't pretend it's actually useful

See By your retarded standards, everything not diev3 oracle kabba inquisitor is useless.

Too much shitposting,. It's more productive to play the game than participate in the thread.

Also all the kiddies are probably busy with finals or some shit like that.

The Kagura dance will actually be useful for increasing damage against world bosses while standing in safety zone, the problem will be people thinking they can use it as a PvP carrying class instead of the support it's intended to be.

They are probably all hiding in their own discords. Can't blame them, good discussions always become misinfo and shitflinging around here.

>World Bosses

WBs are dead because they literally drop nothing worthwhile. How do you even mess up this badly?

that wasn't even me, faggot

i'm saying it's useful as a pve support class, but retards thinking it'll be useful in pvp are dumb as fuck

cards

>implying supports aren't the ones carrying PvP

>that wasn't even me, faggot
I know shitmo, I quoted myself because that's exactly the message you are trying to send: if you aren't that one metameme build then you can very well kys. Which isn't true. Sacrificing a circle in oracle or kabbalist for miko is perfectly valid for gvg.

Have you ever seen a Demon Lord card that wasn't Nuaele? I haven't, ever. I think they do drop, but the chance is so absurdly low it's not worth the time.

Imagine if RO MvP cards only had minor boosts, instead of having game-changing modifiers. That's how shitty the card system in this game is.

I don't see how anyone can justify dropping Oracle for Miko. Kabba maybe, but not Oracle.

It was a minor improvement over the second best available rifle before Rank8, and now it's even more pointless because the 315 Rifle is leagues above it, while being pretty much free considering everyone gets Practonium.

Oracle sucks

The time you put into farming the 315 mats isn't free lol.

>everyone gets practonium

The 315 weapon materials are widely available in the market, you can buy them all with one or two days of rushing the 290 dungeon. It's pocket change for someone at that level range.

Everyone gets Practonium EVENTUALLY. Seriously, if you don't have at least 3 characters at 317 already then you're playing the game wrong. Unless you're new or something.

>Seriously, if you don't have at least 3 characters at 317 already then you're playing the game wrong
Retard

Please tell me you're being retarded with your outdated info on purpose.

>caring about this shit game enough to get 3 characters to 317
wew lad spot the tryhard. didn't know you browsed /tosg/ alsh

You're right, perhaps my info is outdated. Allow me to correct myself.

Everyone in this game that has any hope of being relevant ALREADY HAS that many, if not more, characters at 317 or higher already. Everyone else is playing catchup to them at this point.

And I just noticed, the Musketeer from my last image has no nose and it's deeply disturbing.

You don't need 6 million oracles in your gvg cheesesquad.
Still, I'd keep oracle too and drop kabba instead for miko.

>Everyone that has any hope of being relevant
>hope of being relevant
>hope

You poor pathetic retard.

Nah some of the best geared players only have one character at 317. You only need alts at 290, going all the way to 317 isn't really worth it. A prac is like what, worth 5 days of silver?

>Everyone in this game that has any hope of being relevant ALREADY HAS that many, if not more, characters at 317 or higher already
t. someone who is irrelevant

Just do Deathweaver in CM and Asqua Underground Prison every 4 hours
10k reroll cube 99% chance of cards the Deathweavers are on different timers so you can get easy 6x card food every 4h
If you are looking for cards to equip there are 3 WBs for it: Chappariton, Ellaganos and Nuale
Chapp and Ella are pretty much ignored like Deathweaver but you can buy them for 200k silver and feed them with the spider for 40 k/4h if you do both DWs, Nuale maybe is the only with competition but the card is only worth for PvP anyways
CM DW spawn in 2F and 3F, Orsha underground Prison can spawn on each floor without a fixed order, take the Boss Tracker addon

I saw Mirtis card drop a few weeks ago for a CNL player and they come from the boxes too. People don't have the cards because people don't want to do the bosses, not because they are absurdly rare.

meanwhile at lalacow's mansion

youtube.com/watch?v=3NS3rPdgjAY

>SEVEN
>TEEN
>POST
>ERS

the game's alive!

You guys having fun?

I am one of them and i don't play the game at the moment

I only come in here anymore to lewdpost but you guys can't even keep your dumb general alive!

Oh~~~ Faery~~~

It's that time again~~~

Faery~~~

Buffies~~~

FAERY BUFFIES~~~

FAERYFAERYFAERYFAERY

t. faery

I am having fun afking

Yeah it is, I've sat and watched faery after these posts, literally no one uses her shitshop. I wish retards like faery, cats, and swaaz would stop namedropping themselves so often

Every thread until FAERYFAERYFAERY

>implying it's not just falseflaggers
They've never name dropped themselves you faggot. The buffies person probably doesn't even play the game.

Not a chance.

They've been sick of these posts since day one.

t. faery and cats

t. buffies poster

The game is fun but there's a huge disparity in content.

Missions have easy bosses that basically explode in seconds to a good team, especially wen high level. Some were a little interesting, but being interesting means no one want to do them.

Dungeons have bosses that are generally easier than the other enemies in the dungeon and the other enemies have too much HP for no real reason. They feel like they're being designed more and more to be skipped. What are even the (new)160 and 290 dungeons? You could run right to the end of both.

Saalus has bosses that are retardedly powerful and other enemies that may as well not exist. Also the Canyon one is the only one that's more than killing a bunch of bosses here and there, but only marginally. Lake feels like they should add a second boss to it or something to give it some challenge. Also I'm bothered by the fact they lack even a basic story except the Canyon one despite the sisters acting like the demons are up to some insane plot that will end the world instantly if you don't help. The party quests from the merc posts have way more back story and supplemental lore than any mission, dungeon, or saalus.

The actual content of the above 3 things are lacking too. They have good ideas sometimes but they need better implementation. The "guard this" stuff are good ideas but they're always "guard this for a while and do nothing else". Like if you had to protect something the whole time while hunting down bosses and stuff, it'd be more interesting because your party would have to split up. As it is now, you can just rush down the bug in Saalus ruins and not even protect the statue.

I mean even having to purify europeans or pick evil herbs while your party holds enemies off you would be something.

>playing the game
>productive
AHAHAHAHAH

>The buffies person
It was already proven to be lolipan.

>disparity
That's what you get when devs have no direction and the game is built on bandaids.

You should go do something productive.

Lolipan said they only posted that one time.

Did loli quit because his mom yelled at him for not focusing on studying for finals?

>believing lies

>wiz>linker2>chrono3>x
Linker 3 or Sage? Linker looks kinda nerfed and not as worthy. Sage seems fun.

I've got your same build. Sage is the way to go. Linker3 could be good with a dedicated party but it's just too specific of a case to miss out on missile hole.

No, it's because he needs hardcore competition in a mmorpg, so we went to play a real pvp game where he can suicide into blobs for the sake of some nerd commander.

I quit because I got tired of the game. It was a good opportunity to focus on my finals, as well. Mom has been telling me to grow up, quit vidya, and get a girlfriend for years. Too bad I cannot ever become the normie she hopes me to be.

It really was that one time only.

Kill her.

>Linker3 could be good with a dedicated party
I'm playing with 3 friends, so that's something.
My question is how great Lifeline is and if the portal from Sage isn't glitched/useless.

If it doesn't have near 100% uptime, then it's shit.
If it requires a complicted setup to use, then it's shit.
Sage is shit (except for memehole).

=)

i have a female archer ceremonial costume that i would like to trade for the female wizard ceremonial costume! message merigolds if interested in trading!

Is RO2 actually dead?

What the fuck does being relevant even mean in this game? Is there a hall of relevant players somewhere?

uptime sucks

>portal from Sage
same as squire tent. can not be used in open dungeon maps (where like half the WBs are). kinda lame skill. the class is just missile hole

daily reminder crimson is a brazilian guild

hue

>she is not in the relevant players whisper group

Is that the et/wb one or rp one?

>he is in the memechat
>he thinks he is relevant

hahaha

We all are