Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/YSSbAnW.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The War Within
> forums.warframe.com/topic/715768-update-19-the-war-within/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/gjJA
pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vid.me/gjJA

Worm is hideous, how can you like that thing?

Simulacrum is entirely different from real-mission conditions. Simulacrum has:

1) Wide-open space. Very important when considering LOS factors for abilities, because real missions have significant amounts of obstruction.

2) Tightly-grouped enemies. Real missions have enemies much more spread out and actively taking cover.

3) Lv140 HGs are not common at all. Highest level enemies you'll realistically face is lv100. 2/3 factions have no armor, and even in Grineer missions only a small minority are heavies.

Art can make anything look good
Someone post cute loli worm

blah blah blah
base line damage calculations. You cannot compare everything to real world settings, but you can do lab comparisons on TTK. That's all that really matters.

As far as real world, Sorties and Kuva siphons are all you really need to worry about. Any those have such a low point of entry that any frame that can do 20k/round damage will suffice.

DPS checks in this game are a fucking joke and DE doesn't know how to balance shit.

is corrosive always useful?

1. Of course. But both those examples have the same LoS restrictions so they don't differ there. Mesa has the advantage of having an aimbot though.

2. Enemies usually spawn in groups and only spread out later, you can see that with enough stacked enemy radar. Real missions also have more than 5 enemies at a time, so clumps are more common. Real missions also never have 5 of the same heavy unit spawned at the same time, there are restrictions.

3. You are correct, you'll have level 100s and most of them are trash mobs that don't have armor. Mesa switches targets almost instantly so if anything she gets better against large groups.

So in the end you get to the same conclusions. Also .

>New tilset with new enemies on sorties
>It's Eximus too
>Boy I'm sure DE made a lot of effort to prevent bullshit scaling like they always do :^)
>A single shot deals 550 damage through Vex and Elemental Ward
>Just as expected
>But at least they turned off the bullshit environmental damage from normal defence, right?
>Hit wave 3, operator is now standing in the sparks
>Keeps dying every 3 seconds
>0 energy because it's Eximus
>Permanent knockdown because it's Eximus
Boy I love sorties, they are so fun and interesting

mods your sentinel should have:
guardian
sanctuary
medi-ray
shield charger
sacrifice

What is the most useless and worthless gun in the entire game and why is it the phage?

What a strange way to say Kraken.

>phage
That's not how you spell Bronco

What's with the poison corridors in the kuva fortress defense? Is there anyway to turn it off or do I have to take loki to switch tele the operator because he constantly wanders into them

the correct pronunciation for convectrix is le sheeeeit

>7 out of the 8 last sortie 2s I tried to pub had a Slow Nova

I haven't aborted so many missions in a row since the first Acolyte event

You wasted more time aborting than just doing the actual Sortie.

Just get him stuck at the entrance.

You are now entering the no shitposting area. Careful, if the moderators detect you they will surely initiate the ban user sequence.

Just because you get to the same conclusions doesn't mean your experimental procedure is correct. Simulacrum testing can be useful for baseline DPS, but the vast amount of time it's used it's worthless.

Lab comparisons are worthless if they don't accurately reflect the real world, and Simulacrum testing in the majority of instances does not. This is how we get shitters thinking "m-muh gas stealth multipler!" is good.

Trin is Range+Duration+EV Aug, right?

Do you guys think Becca and Megan ever made out while drunk?

If you can't solo the sortie, don't pub it.

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

no

this is an user masturbating in facerig isn't it?

blessing trinity is good for this shit
or

Pubbing endless is easier than solo even if your team is useless as shit and do nothing but res the op so you don't need to. Also

>soloing Eximus sorties and missing out on that focus

easiest 40k of my life, tileset is a fucking pain though

No, but this is

>science is worthless because the real world has more variables

Women never get drunk. They actually pee out all the alcohol because they have a small bladder. They just act like whores like they've always wanted, then they blame it on the alcohol.

>taking quotes THIS much out of context

Take the example of making a new anti-cancer drug. First, the drug needs to be tested in the laboratory to make sure it kills cancer cells. But chemicals in situ don't react the same way they do in the body, so then you need to test the drug in animals. But of course animal bodies are different from human bodies, so if the drug passes that test you then need to test it in human bodies.

Simulacrum testing is the equivalent of doing laboratory testing and immediately deeming the drug as a cancer cure.

Why do Warframes in clothes look hotter?

>last liestream of 2016 in 30 mins

Hello friends.

Ive decided to start building a Rhino as my first new frame with my only cell, over Frost as it appears as Frost is a meme frame not for beginners.

I hope I made the right choice.

the FUCKING HIND

ev trin is minimal duration
max range and whatever strength you can add. the augment for over shield is very useful.

Because clothes imply the Warframe has something to cover even though there isn't.

>sortie 2 takes forever because shit tilset and retared enemies
>on penultimate wave the last enemy fell off the level and was stuck in a wall for 5 minutes

>fuck labs
>gonna go kill cancer with spirit crystals and herbalife

Grandma, is that you?

No, it implies modesty. Something that is sorely lacking in today's society. It harkens back to a simpler time before degeneracy has ran rampant.

>M:TA in a nutshell

Nyx tastes good tastes

Keep him inside one of the rooms with only one entrance. The enemies will funnel.
Pic related. Our loki dropped out so we had to make due with the operative wandering around on the electric rafters.

>pub last sortie because why not
>chroma with tigris prime
>get to vor before anyone else (of course)
>let him pump me full of damage
>pic related
>kill him instantly (?) his ragdoll flies off at sonic speed
>others arrive
>don't know what to do, no Vor around, no drops
>neither does the game
>after a minute or so it tells us to go to extraction
>reactor BP

I rate this sortie a solid 8.5/10

>need to play kuva fortess for sortie 2

well, it had to happen someday.

im going to do sorties all day as slow nova and theres nothing you can do about it

>doing sortie 2
>only damage frame in squad
>using equinox, correctly judging built up damage amount
>halfway through waves
>"hey equinox turn off your four. you're making this slow"
>no thx
>host left, finding new host
>couldn't connect to host

>exilus adapter blueprint
nice
a fuckin greater unairu lens would be more useful

that's not what I said at all what

Am I the only one that seems to always get lucky with their squads?

I had a neutral Nova, an Equinox, an Excal and myself as Mesa. Ok the Excal was useless but 2 out of 3 isn't bad. I killed the first few enemies with peacemaker, then Equinox would release her 4 with like 200k damage at that point because Mesa is ridiculous and that would kill the rest of them. Repeat 2 to 3 times per wave. Repeat every wave. Done.
No problems, no revives. Easy.

>all those "LF sortie 2" at recruiting

4 minutes.

RIOT if no Ash changes during devstream

www.twitch.tv
/warframe

what you said is you need to never leave the lab until you are sure all your tests are able to pass, and that you cannot test properly in a lab. You're contradicting yourself left and right. Please stop.

No.

what the fuck are you even saying? Real scientific experiments such as drug testing place a heavy emphasis on practical use, but practical testing is limited because you can't test out random chemicals on humans. In Warframe there's no such limitation, you can test out anything you want in real missions. Simulacrum testing is the equivalent of in situ laboratory testing that doesn't reflect real-world usage at all.

One last chance this year for a nip slip...

how does that make you feel?

does crit chance matter over 100%

So is this good or is it better to reroll for base damage/multishot?

red crits do 4 times the damage
6 times if you READ THE FUCKING WIKI

>tfw actually looking forward to infested frame, something I wanted since the beginning of the game
>tfw he'll probably be shit
>tfw couldn't give less of a fuck about bardframe

You always want to test in a controlled environment with as few variables as possible that you can ideally also change one at a time. That is called scientific modelling and one of the most fundamental aspects of the modern scientific method.
This applies even in warframe, you want to test stuff in the simulacrum because it is a controlled environment and you can change the variables so you can actually draw conclusions other than "oh but it FEELS better in a real mission".

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS WHEN

THICC

With a "Merry Christmas, Loser!" Banner hanging

hot, tribute worthy

makes me feel like Simulacrum warriors are in dire need of lobotomies

Controlled environment doesn't mean jack shit if it's not representative of the real world for the variable you're trying to test. In particular, scientific modelling you're describing is NOT what's going on here. Scientific modelling is breaking down a complex thing to its components so it's easier to understand, which is why controlling variables is so important. In the Simulacrum you're not trying to model anything. You're testing things.

who's this?

what is extrapolation

I do not like/use the simulacrum because no 4cp, which pretty heavily skews TTK but c'mon

>In the Simulacrum you're not trying to model anything. You're testing things.

Are you for real? You build a model so you can test things on it. That's the entire point of modeling. A simplified version of reality that you can use to test things in.

what the fuck is this inane bullshit? give us content you fucks

>implying there is content to show

Foodfetishframe

>at least there aren't nominees

can we throw those 2 streamers into the oven? I still don't even know why they were on stream.

I hate the word but holy fuck I'm cringing so hard at this garbage.

i'll be her loser any day famalams

Why do that when you can test it out in a real mission at no cost? Especially when the test environment is not representative of real missions? This is what tricks shitters into thinking retarded shit like gas stealth multipliers and the Vauban Bastille bug is good.

Though I was a bit wrong what I said before. Sometimes Simulacrum testing is useful for very simple things, for example if you want to test out weapon builds and want to now which one is better, you can test TTKs in the Simulacrum. But you can't take Simulacrum testing as gospel.

I guess it's more accurate to say shitters think Simulacrum testing is the end-all be-all, while Simulacrum testing is only a step in the overall testing process that ends with real, in-mission efficiency.

That fucking painful to watch, what the fuck were they thinking?

What happened? mobilefag here

at least they know it's all cringe

Going through a very lame tenno choice award thing where they show clips of old shit they though was funny.

Showing the most CRINGE moments of 2016, one of them was the two faggot streamers on the night of the WW update

>this whole stream

they should show the boob scene of rebecca instead of this cringe fest

she made it
>do it for her

Ughh

>now it's biggest cringe
fuck, wow, just fuck

I think you just missed the generally accepted implication that simulacrum is for TTK testing and/or single effects for example from new mods and so on. At least I hope we all agree on that.

The thing that started this entire discussion was an user testing Mesa vs Titania TTKs on heavy gunners, which is precisely what you should use the simulacrum for. From there on you can extrapolate and go into actual missions to test practicality and so on.

This is so painful to watch

THIS HURTS ANONS MAKE IT STOP

BEST GIRL

>calling the guy who "proposed" on panel best cringe

fucking cunts man.

it was you degenerate

130 TRILLION LOSERS

this

>dem legs

OH

FUUUUCK