/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Stheno and Euryale are there because they died via Solomon

Quetzalcoatl is there because her profile says that the body she's using is one of the women that was used as an avatar for her in the past, as Meso American Gods were said to act through actual people. She's additionally using the woman because her origin shifted from male to female due to the association of Venus with Aphrodite. Because Quetzalcoatal is a deity of Venus he became a woman in the present world.

/f6-0g/

Marry me, mommy

why is a non-artoria in that pic

Nobu a CUTE.

>bringing your autism into a new thread
Fuck off and kill yourself.

>last game is now our worst loss

I bet Solomon did this

Man, I hated Quetzy and her fans a couple of days ago but after going through the story she ended up being my favorite girl.
I want to lucha with her.

C-can we win the cup?

Fragments volume 5. Don't really care myself and I figure not many people here do, but news is news. A mats book would have been nice.

>Merlin didn't care if Bedi had to suffer in order to save Lancer Arturia
sasuga merlin

>cross thread shitposting
Fuck off.

Xth for Gorgous Gorgon!

Whether or not we advance is basically determined by our game with /ffg/. We're dead on a draw or a loss.

I'm starting to think that everyone who shitposts about Scathach actually is just tsundere for her aside from that one user who thinks she's stealing Fionn's shine. You fucks all actually love this character but have to act like you hate her because you don't have her.

Be honest /fgog/ you really wanted her to come to you but you just didn't manage to roll her, you wanted her to praise you and carry you through multiple orders.

She's like an enemy star on a sports team to you, if she was on your team you'd love her

Did you not read Camelot? He left it completely up to Bedivere whether or not he did what he did, even warned Bedivere that his soul would be burned up entirely.

Really Director, stick to qualifiers

I do thank you

Jaguar Man a best.

Please don't bully the kouhai. She hasn't sleep for awhile because she keep having nightmares.

Fat, sweaty Jinako.

Did Babylon add any places to farm pages?

>When you get back to Uruk, Medusa greets you sans cloak because she feels so welcome in Uruk she's comfortable with showing her face.
>There's a huge party going on celebrating Gilgamesh's revival, and a ton of new titles for him.

Uruk seems like a nice place.

Also Gilgamesh comes up with a plan to handle Gorgon's next appearance, then fights you for some reason. I think he wanted to beat you into shape or something because you get 40 fucking 4* ALL XP from the fight.

Why would people who write on stone tablets drop paper book pages?

Yeah. Hyde Park.

KATTO KATTO KATTO

Just go to Hyde Park

I want new Goalkeepers for the next cup.

A 6 looks nothing like a g

Tiamat for GK when? she is big enough to cover the whole goal

Why is Gil being based all of a sudden?
How am I supposed to hate the fucker now?

Enkidu is so cute.
I don't even want an interlude for buffs, nice as that would be, I want it for more dialogue.

After you exit the ziggurat and join the party, everyone there pats your group on the back for all the hard work you've been putting in.

Also this is the longest I've heard the Uruk theme, so I only just noticed that it's a festive arrange of Gilgamesh' theme.

>all this time we were led to believe Gil was a tyrant
I guess Andersen was wrong.

>goalkeepers saving anything in PES

Get St. George to GK. Or Lancer Pupper.

>Jaguar Man
>Is a woman

This is an easy target despite the fact Okita and other posters do the same thing.

>Jaguar Man
>Is a Tiger

Good luck, the drop rate is shit.

What was the last event that had pages as a reward?

Best clay. I want to hug him.

I hope there will be something interesting in extra chapter.

Nasu retconned his tyranny that was established to stretch on even after Enkidus death. That being said, it's true to the Epic so it's not particularly a bad thing. CasGil is a really good king.

Ironically, I still prefer Archer Gilgamesh and find CCC Gil to be the best of them all.

>tfw you have a giantess fetish

This order has the best boner fuel

The fact that you can stack Garden of Avalon effects makes it fucking broken if you have Tamamo or Waver.

I KILLED YOU'RE WAIFU

Also some blind old lady approaches Mashu so she can deliver a wreath to Medusa Lily. I think she helped the lady's family offscreen or something.

The original myth and previous works as far back as zero could tell you that.

How much of her personality is Taiga's, anyway?

Isn't that what she wanted in the first place?

Most of it

Reminder to save your quartz for the inevitable Madoka collab

I guess a lot more people like Gil now.

>Ereshkigal does that Japanese Forehead Fever check on you and remarks its the first time she's ever felt something so warm
LEWD

>least likely result
So /ffg/ has the most options to win then? Fuck
How many (You)s you want to rig your match? 10?15?
We have a faggot on this thread too, he can be you boipucci
london?

There's nothing stopping you since CasGil feels too unworthy to talk to him and Archer Gil has nothing to say.
He's all Gudas, which is funny considering he was one of the characters people imagined getting cucked with because of Gil.

She is 90% cat
Her bond lines are literally her giving you Jaguar Stamp and letting you pet her head.

I hope they add her and Agravain in FGO2.

Why is Gilgamesh eating that cloud?

And still nobody gives a fuck about Medusa. I hate this franchise

what's Enkidu's line for Gil?

>our Bedi's arm is no longer Excalibur.
He still shoots a fucking Excalibeam out of it.

>tfw no Quetzalcoatl

I'm really torn about it because on one hand CasGil is genuinely such a cool and chill guy but on the other hand I liked the idea of Gilgamesh being a terrible tyrant who, while being so awful, was still doing something good for humanity as a whole. It contrasts well with kings like Arturia,Ozy, etc. It showed that there were different types of rulership.

>mfw some user in here told me Enkidu would cuck me when he was released

Well I do want to hug him but I still prefer if he and Gil hugged each other after all this tragedy they are going through.

That he feels a nostalgic presence nearby or something.

hentai when?

Nice picture

Please respect Enkidu's pronouns and don't gendertype them; Enkidu prefers the Gender neutral term friend.

Quizkoala

After you head off to where you've been assigned to go, some bandits attack you or something.

I only note this because the boss is a villager from the Ibaraki raid event. He has like 60k HP and an X in his name, it's pretty goofy.

Along the lines of,
>I sense a nostalgic presence...
If it isn't that exactly.
It's a reference to Strange fake.

No, it's a beam of friendship with (you) now.

between Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter?

someday hopefully

rate babylon

>Brittish Spell - Arturia It's Lunchtime!
hah!

ThanksKoyamaforbeingacuck/10

Couldn't Roll Caster Gil/10.

10/10 Best order so far and about everything I expected.

I still give it a 10/10.
I'm not a gameplayfag and all my favorite characters were in it. Not only that but the gacha was super friendly to most people.

Unrollable/10

what

waiting for translations but seems pretty cool/10

Waiting for King Hassan and Merlin/10

I have always liked Gil and I am glad to see this new side of him but I am going to agree with this user I am not torn but I like the contrast. Of course now the rest of the kings don't compare to him, especially Arturia.

I haven't even started it yet but I got the servants I wanted so 10/10 for me.

DIRECTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Gatcha was very friendly

Is this how we summon Grand Saber

First half of the order 6/10
Second half of the order 10/10

that's because it's not enkidu.

Allcoolcharacterisunplayable/10

9/10
Amazing Order, got Caster Gil, the later parts are hype as fuck and the rewards are great
The only problem is that there's a fuckload of useless quests and that it gives only 25 quartz

That'd be
>Arturia it's an unlimited all you can eat buffet!

Very good overall, a bit too much of harembait.
The last chapters were awesome.
I would give 8/10 easily

first half was ok, second half was great
also jaguarman is great

You're not Tiamat.

Story is cool but I spent 150 Quartz and didn't get a single thing so 0/10

We summon true Enkidu.
Go away, Kingu.

>Gil (Bride)
Easy 10/10
He's so cute, I hope this version gets to be in events too.