Om Clancy's The Division General /divg/

Stillborn Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av4W-V2dhtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

contentless bump

Oh, cool, we have a general for this?

What do you guys think about 300 RPM marksman rifles? I tried them a couple of times, but they seem to neither have the consistency of assault rifles nor the reward of headshots of 50 RPM riles.

We try to.

And by we I mean me and that other dude

I just did all the weekly's and now I have so much goddamn gear how the fuck do I know what's good, theres SO much

Operators, this thread better be up when I wake up!

>DELTA

>mfw done Lexington runs for 9 hours and still no chestplate

page 10 bump

Bumpin with the best weapon skin

So is this a fun game with friends? We have been looking for a new game to play together and I've been hearing good things about this recently.

>not snakeskin mangrove
Go flamboyant or go home faggot

stop making this general

End-game gameplay was much improved, but even before that, the leveling experience from 1-30 was very good. The world is beautiful, and the game was worth it just for that. People were just bitter they didn't deliver on end-game content that they promised, but it was still a gorgeous city to explore and experience.

I will never do that.

Is Survival more of an experience than gear farming? Cause I've extracted 4/4 with max caches and got hot garbage everytime

Also fuck AlphaBridge being rare as fuck to obtain, might just go some LMG build instead

Survival is not the gear farming DLC. You have Underground for that. Survival is just for F U N

I currently have 44 hours clocked in and just recently completed the main story, while doing some Dark Zone (basically a PvE zone that allows PvP too if you want to steal from other players). Played alone and had a great fun. The story was much better delivered than I had expected from an multiplayer game and the world building was top notch. You have a plenty of phone calls from the time of the outbreak to listen to and a pretty cool thing they call Echos, where you walk into an area and you get an AR recreation of what happened there. It's pretty grim at times too.

I don't know how long I will continue playing it. It seems like from hereon it's just completing whatever side missions are left and grinding gear.

You should try survival next. Shit's fucking intense.

tfw been lex farming for roughly 10 hours straight for 7 days, and still no chest plate.

Honestly, at this point I'd rather steal one from someone in the dark zone.

It's worse because I see people running lex with the goddamn chest plate equipped. Like why are you here?

So is there a good build for pvp? I'm tired of wandering in the DZ and gettings ganked by a bunch of faggotsm, I can deal with them when they are two at most but when 3 to 4 come after me together it gets hairy

Builds work if you are 4 people. There are no solo builds that can save you from ganksquads

youtube.com/watch?v=Av4W-V2dhtM

Is this multiplayer only? or is there a solo story deal also? I just remembered this game existed at all but never tried it.

The second.

You can play the game entirely by yourself or with others but there is no offline mode.

Who #MasterSeagal here?

>om Clancy's

I'm considering it. Wish it had a demo. Actually, this game would be doing a lot better if it had a demo for the main campaign. They could really just cap the level at 5 like WoW. It's a good game, but not knowing what you're buying is really a huge turn off.

*longest yea boi ever*

Thanks to you and that other dude for posting the general. As dead as it is, I'm glad when I see it up.

I got that like the first or second day.

>lag begins
>can't move at all
>AI shotgunner just runs over and shoots me until I am dead

I'm just happy I don't have to farm joe on top of farming Lexington.

Farming the others just isn't feasible. Unless they have WAY higher drop rates than Larae, it would take fucking forever in comparison to 8 minute runs of Larae.

after the 1.5, i got ninjabag from my first extraction in DZ. I didn't try for others but i farmed Larae a bit, and it didnt drop. I hope they fix the drops or at least make their stats static or something so they dont drop shit rolls

Yeah Ninja and Skulls are also easy, I really meant the Mask/Holster.
I've seen two Ninja bags in the DZ. It really is too bad it doesn't fit with the rest of the named pieces, I would only run it with my DZ banshee set to replace the backpack.