Are they done as a legit car manufacturer?

>It seems as if they don't know what direction to go with their design and performance innovations in order to compete in the car market.

Am I wrong Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Majority of car buyers are now dumber than ever.

Honda is just responding to the market.

>Interiors are tacky as fuck
And I'm not exaggerating, for 2016 models I can't think of any other make with more disgusting interiors
>Econoboxes/compact cars are bloated as fuck
>Numb as shit to drive
Yes, they're riding off brand name alone at this point.

I agree lads, they definitely need to go back to the drawing board for 2018.

>honda legend
>looks like a great grand tourer that can be superfun car persons car in secret
>FWD
>honda prelude
>looks like a supercool sports coupe for the enthusiast
>FWD
>honda de sol
>looks like an mr2/miata competetor that can hold its own but is a cheap, affordable mid engined sportscar like MR2
>F-F
Fuck honda.
At least the NSX is still good

How can they compete with Subaru anyways.
Subaru awd vs Honda systems and Subaru always wins especially for price.
Price for what you get as mentioned above goes to Subaru .
Brand loyalty is a tie for me at least.
Brand ideology if you will goes to Subaru, owning a Honda is a fine financial decision but owning a Subaru is the same plus a lifestyle.

At the end of the day Honda will ALWAYS be a Honda...but a Subaru will always be something more. Also I have never heard any stories about Hondas saving the day

Also they don't. They have excellent ideas but complete shit delivery. They have the insight hybrid but brought us the crz as a fucking hybrid...what the fuck is that bullshit.

>I can't think of any other make with more disgusting interiors
Toyota\Lexus will always be the worst

Maybe if you live in Washington or Colorado.

The lifestyle thing is literally peer pressure.

I've owned both. I think both went to shit after the early 2000's.

>they don't make things i like nowadays
>they must be doing awful

wew

Honda is probably the only manufacturer besides Mitsubishi that offers literally nothing interesting

ever been inside of a lexus?

Washington or Colorado? What is this supposed to mean. Some of my fondest memories are in Subarus. Sorry dude Honda went to shit after the early 2000s, Subaru got better.

Honda died in 2001. It began removing double wishbone suspension, made everything heavier, and started removing fun cars like the prelude, integra, etc).

>owning a Subaru is the same plus a lifestyle
Pushing the gey vaping agenda is nothing to be proud of

Vaping and revving to 2500 rpm out of stoplights can be fun, I guess.

Si and Type R are still fun tho

Subaru got good in the mid 2000's when they brought back the turbo trims.

Now they've removed most of that, made the outback an SUV, made the forester slower, and impletment CVTs on most models that aren't base. The WRX/sti haven't improved at all since 2004.

Honda died in 2001. Subaru died in 2009. Now both cater to the exact same crowd: soccer moms.

I'd say the hyperbole when you first see a prelude or del sol and discover they're FWD is quite interesting and unique

They have such a raging boner for FWD. Higher-ups must have had a colossal shit when the s2000 was proposed.

What the fuck are you going on about. Life isn't all turbos and sports cars. Sure Honda fucked it all up but Subaru is keeping up with the times. 1. They are the only brand that offers awd at the prices they do . 2. They offer performance variants that are actually good. 3 are literally the best family car / commuters in America because of this. So what the fuck are you on about? the cvt? get over it, they are here to stay. Don't get me wrong I don't like them either but shit man they get better mpgs than both manual and auto cars.

He got you on here desu

>curious about getting a V6 Accord Coupe
>check the pricea
>I can get a Mustang GT with performance package for the same price

Literally why would I get the Accord?

I don't get why you'd go for an Si or a Golf GTI or Fiesta ST

I don't get why you'd get a Type R over a Golf R or a Focus RS

Good point

S660 and NSX, tho.

>btfo by Renault

youtube.com/watch?v=dz8iKeHAckg

I'd say yes

on the RING the Type R was faster

The best car Honda ever made was the s2000, and that was being produced then?

>s2000
>best car

what about the NSX?