Is this the most autistic relationship between two nations ever?

Is this the most autistic relationship between two nations ever?

I mean, they started out as brother people born from the ashes of the same empire but eventually they ended up hating each others so much they caused two world wars

Germany and France were two mistakes

What were the alternatives?

This. Lorraine should have conquered both when it had the chance.

Louis napoleon was a huge romantic and push for german unification.
At the begining of WW1 french revanchism was dead, in the inter-war time, french agree to reduce the debt.
French dindo nothing.

Charlemagne's mother getting an abortion

A huge Karolin Empire.

They ravaged Germany during the Thirty and the Nine Years Wars though
After that they ended up occuying German lands again between 1795 and 1813 under the Revolution and Napoleon

I can understand why Germans started to be pissed at them by the late 19th century

Would such this red state have prevented shit from happening?

There was initially a state between France and Germany, but it got eaten by the two others

No, it would just be a playground.

skip strait to the eu

I wonder if Germany has gone through other states to attack France before. I dont know why....

and it would split again

Fucking krauts

And Britain was the 3rd

>french """""""""""""""""""""""occupation forces""""""""""""""""' parading in front of the reichstag

Why are the French such sore losers, American soldiers often refused to give France their share of the prisoners for fear of reprisals, at least the Russians actually won the war

Soviets won the war. Russians made up only half the population of USSR. Soviet wartime leader was not Russian, and great lengths were undertaken to derussify both the Soviet administration and the Soviet Union as a whole, including the creation of artificial languages and nationalities like Belarusian and Ukrainian.

cause war is sore so if you lose you wanna get revenge it's that simple

The Eternal Teuton deserved it desu

>creation of artificial languages and nationalities like Belarusian and Ukrainian.
Retard detected.

I disagree. A cursory glance at history seems to show that, at the very least, the French and Germans are now more-or-less even when it comes to being dicks towards each other.

You mean Germany was a mistake

France and England are God's gift to the world

>1000 years of war
It's beautiful, desu. No wonder America a shit

I honestly think both France and Germany should've been partitioned and wiped off the map. Those two nations are literally responsible for 90% of Europe's problems.

>this is what Veeky Forums unironically believes

Fuck both

>living in a pre-industrial world
Enjoy your candle-lit supper of gruel, loser.