Congratulations, Br/o/ther! You just became the owner of any automobile manufacturer of your choosing

Congratulations, Br/o/ther! You just became the owner of any automobile manufacturer of your choosing

You must now decide on the line of vehicles for 2018. You can discontinue, bring back, and introduce any vehicle of your choosing for this line-up.

>Honda
No changes, but add a Fit Si

Honda:

Kill Ridgeline
Continue making civics and accords
Bring back the s2k with the new civic si turbo engine and pretty much everything the same

Only one SUV. The CR-V

Kill the hybrids

Start working on electric only and hydrogen

--- SHITSUBISHIT ---

- Every current model.
+ 1G AWD Eclipse
+ 2G AWD Eclipse
+ Galant VR-4 (both gens)
+ Delica Van
+ 90's Pajero 2-door
+ 70's Galant GTO
+ FTO
+ Evo V
+ Evo IX

>Toyota.

Bring back the AE86 as a sort of one off anniversary revival sort of thing.

Replace the boxer engine on the FRZ for the recent revision of the BEAMS engine.

Bring some JDM shit stateside like the Chaser Tourer V aswell.

Chevy:

>Add OHC heads to the LS block, call it LS10
>Make the corvette SS a mid-engine supercar
>Bring back the Fiero with updated styling, suspension
>Add diversity to the lineup by making some FWD econoboxes into RWD family cars
>Volt SS Tesla competitor

>Subaru
Change nothing, they are perfect

Honda
>Fit, has Si trim.
>Civic, has Si trim, Type-R gets SHAWD.
>Accord, available V6, available SHAWD.
>CR-V w/SHAWD standard.
>Ridgeline gets body on frame and real 4WD.
>Pilot w/SHAWD standard.
>S2000 successor.

Acura
>TSX is midsize RWD sedan.
>Legend comes back as a RWD coupe.
>TL is full size SHAWD sedan.
>Integra comes back as nicer and slightly faster alternative to Civic Si.
>RDX is basically a nicer CR-V, nobody cares but they sell well.
>MDX is basically a nicer Pilot, nobody cares but the sell well.
>NSX is NSX

sti BRZ

>Mazda
Miata/Mx5 with V6
Bring back the rotary with an Rx9 or whatever
Enter LeMans with a rotary engine
Rx7 FD revival

>Peugeot
>Drop 508, build 509 with RWD.
>Design new 608 and sell in china to compete with Mercedes.
>Build 509 pickup in spirit of 504 Pickup
>Build SUV/Wagon version of 508 on pickup chassis.

Make beige the standard color.

>Miata/Mx5 with V6
KLZE revival? YES PLEASE

Subaru
>Just keep being you

TVR:

Stage 1: Pick up where they left behind, resume production of the Tuscan and the Sagaris with their original and glorious AJP engines. Market them aggresively as hardcore track toys and cars for absolute alpha males so a ton of cucks will buy them to keep the brand afloat.

>If that works and I get some more money, proceed to Stage 2. If not, anhero.exe.

Stage 2: Design and build a car to compete with the Miata but designed from the get-go to not fall for the "hurrr durrr hairdresser ladies car meme". Meticulously copy the Miata. Maybe even comisison a 4-pot AJP engine if Al Meling is still kicking. Market it as the definitive cheap english roadster.

>If that works and I get some more money, proceed to Stage 3. If not, anhero.exe.

Stage 3: Bring back the Speed 12 but with modern technology to rekt some hypercars. Destroy the Burgerking lap record with it so an army of benchracing faggots will keep my brand awereness at a very high level.

>If that works and I get some more money, proceed to Stage 4. If not, anhero.exe, going through the pearly gates in a pearlescent twin-charged brand-new Speed 12 Red Rose Edition.

>Stage 4:

Develop an aggressive racing program aimed at dominating GT series around the world and a GT class-win at Le Mans.

I know TVR is making a comeback but I'm afraid it won't live up to it's fantastic past.

I'm sorry but in order to do this type of movement they will definitely sell out and release something absolutely horrible.

>fiat
Shut down everything related to this fucking pile of shit

volt "Schutzstaffel"ss

Subaru. A company that used to have:
>Turbo Legacy
>Turbo Outback
>Fast Foresters
>The Baja
>Manual options forever

It could use a revamp for people that actually like driving.

General Motors.

Bring back Pontiac and Saturn, with Saturn getting their own development, and Pontiac getting all RWD cars.
For Pontiac, a sister variant of the Alpha chassis Camaro will be made baring the "Firebird" name. The Firebird will be sold in Europe as the Opel Manta.
Vauxhall will be killed off and replaced with Opel thereby eliminating the redundancy department of redundancy.
A performance variant for both the Cruze and Sonic.
The Cruze SS will get a 250 HP LTG 2.0L Turbo and nurburgring tuned suspension.
The Sonic SS will get the 200 HP 1.6L Turbo from the Buick Cascada and a nurburgring tuned suspension.
High end, track focused variants, in a similar vein as the Camaro Z28. The hardcore track Cruze will be the Cruze Z26 (which gets a a 20 HP boost over the SS). The hardcore track Sonic will be the Sonic Z24 (which also gets a 20 HP boost over the SS).
The Malibu will also get the performance treatment. The Malibu will get an SS and Z34 models, powered by a 334 HP 3.6L V6, and a 420 HP twin turbo 3.6L V6 respectively. Both Malibu Performance models will be manual only and AWD.

Cadillac will be moved upmarket in an attempt to compete with Maybach instead of BMW, with Pontiac going after BMW, and Buick going after Mercedes. LeSalle will be brought back as an entry level luxury brand to take Buick's old spot.

Pontiac will bring back the Fiero basing the front suspension off the Camaro and the rear end section from the front of the Cadillac XTS. Engine options will be a 200 HP 2.5L Ecotec, 270 HP 2.0L Turbo, or a 340 HP 3.6L V6. Suspension tuning will be contracted to Lotus in the UK. Base price for a Fiero 2.5L will start around 22k with 32k being for a fully loaded V6 GT.

The Chevy SS will be killed off, but replaced with an Alpha-based Caprice (which will become the new Commodore). wagon and ute variants will also be sold.

I don't like driving though.

>Pontiac going after BMW

DONT DO THIS

CHEAP SPORTSCARS FOR THE WORKING CLASS

>The Cruze SS will get a 250 HP LTG 2.0L Turbo
Just give it the 280hp LDK like its European brother. Unless you're saving that for the Z26, of course.

throw in the solstice/sky and this is what I'd do with GM

That's the idea.

Yup. throw those in too.

>CHEAP SPORTSCARS FOR THE WORKING CLASS
Keep your panties on. The Firebird and Fiero exist for that reason. The new GTO will be shooting after the M6 though.

>he wants to kill the small SUV
Why user

Suzuki:
rebadge jimny as samurai,facelift to a more retro look,back to the second gen
update the grand vitara and bring back the v6 and 5 speed auto
bring back the swift gti and build it on top of the swift sport,keep current swift sport
make an ultimate shitbox-entry level 2dr vitara as a cheap off roader,unibody to keep the price dowm

Mitsu:
keep making the god machine(pajero)
don't fuck up the god machine(pajero) with a supposed 2018 update
give the god machine(pajero) an up market attempt to compete with the patrol and land cruiser while staying cheaper than the pair,call it the pajero GM©(god machine) not to be confused with general motors
update lancer and evo
bring back the eclipse to what it was in the second gen
bring back the 3000gt vr4,give it bigger tarbos this time and make it go on a diet

Nissan:
start producing pic related.

Serious question, is there such thing as a car that comes like this? Where you put it together like a lego set with all the individual parts save anything that needs specialty equipment like welds on the frame and the like?

Pretty sure you can buy Caterhams as a kit.

Yes, various Italian cars and Porsche 944s being sold on craigslist

BRAT. WE NEED A BRAT.

>Factory Brat sti
WEW
E
W

You forgot about S16

It has to look something like this

>~30k USD
That's not bad for something low production like that.

>no Fit Type-R

This + starion, also hope you meanth the pajero evo

They're called kit cars. There's a whole industry of them. Some of the most well known are Superformance, Factory Five, Caterham, and Hawk.

Superformance is known for their Ford GT40 kits, which are so close to the original, body panels are interchangable and they're allowed into the GT40 registry. They's also known for Shelby Cobra kits, and Corvette Grand Sport kits. Their Cobra kits are more accurate but less practical that Factory Five's.
Factory Five made their name making Shelby Cobra kit cars. Now they also offer a 66 Shelby coupe kit (called the Type 65), a 33' Hot Rod kit (available with either a metal or fiberglass body), the GTM (a car designed by Factory five as an American Supercar), and the recently introduced 818 (one of the cheapest kit cars in the industry, An 818 kg mid engines sports car based around Subaru Impreza mechanicals (pic related)).
Caterham is a British company known for tiny Lotus 7 kit cars that weigh less than a paperweight.
Hawk is a UK company known for their Lancia Stratos kit cars

>Nissan

>overall
Offer MT on all cars (even infiniti). Offer DCT on higher end cars, CVT on lower end cars. Make Datsun the "cheap" brand. Nismo trim includes atleast 50 extra horses and improved suspension (racing tuned) over base model.

Current lineup
>Altima
Discontinued

>Maxima
Offer station wagon. Give 3.7 option. Give AWD option.

>Sentra
Offer two door version.

>Versa/Versa Note
Turn into rebadged Twingo with Nissan powertrain. Regular Versa is still a sedan. Offer hybrid.

>Leaf
Fold into Versa. Electric version.

>Juke
Borrow Subaru AWD. Nismo version comes with turbo and RWD. New GT-R version comes with updated VR32DETT and AWD.

>370Z
Discontinued as is. 370ZX as replacement #1 with turbo or twinturbo. 560Z as replacement #2 see below.

>GT-R
Discontinued as is, see below.

>Rogue
Rebadged Megane.

>Pathfinder
Redesigned with off road handling in mind. 4x4 or RWD, FWD special option. 2.0T I4 (FWD) , 3.5 V6, or 5.6 V8

>Murano
Discontinued

>Armada
Left alone

>Titan
5.6 V8 or Diesel

>Frontier
GT-R trim level added with new GT-R engine

>NV
left alone

>Quest
Updated to compete with the Odyssey

New Cars
>Silvia
Lightweight MR layout. 3.0 V6 w/turbo or 3.7 V6 na

>370ZX
No more convertible. Turbo or twinturbo.

>560Z
5.6 V8. GT trim with supercharger, stronger chassis, and weight reduction. Convertible option here on non-GT models.

>GT-R Z
A special limited edition model that places the GT-R powertrain in a Z-car. Run of 750.

>200sx
The new 180sx. 2.0 I4, turbo option. Lightweight FR layout. Specificly designed to be cheaper, better handling, lighter, and more powerful than a Miata or GT86. The nonmanual version gets a CVT just to troll Veeky Forumstist.

>Skyline
3.7 V6, RWD. Luxury crap.

>Skyline GT
New 3.5l I6 twinturbo (tuned to around 500hp), RWD. No luxury crap

>Skyline GT-R
3.5l I6 twinturbo (tuned to 600-650 hp), AWD (40-60 bias). No luxury crap.

>Skyline GT-R Nismo
3.5 I6 twinturbo (tuned to 700+ hp)
AWD (50-50 bias). Luxury crap optional.

>Silvia and 200sx being different cars
Come on user

He has the 200SX being the Silvia spiritual successor while the Silvia itself seems to be an MR sports car to compete with this user's Pontiac Fiero.

I know it;s just that I feel that those two cars should be riding the same platform, like they always did- maybe make the Silvia the more luxurious option and 200sx the sportier one

>pic related made as a concept car
Have models starting from $12k, maybe reaching $50k
FWD, AWD, and RWD models
Diesel, gas, electric

The bodies arr rook same, but the whore you picked up from the bar will immediately know you're not Bill Gates when she gets inside of it -- not entirely sure how, but it doesn't matter because it will never happen.

Also,
>steamrolling the mustang market
>making miatas look more gay

*concept for immediate production -physically building to test and speed production etc

Did you just said that BMW should have FWD cars?

Yeah, but I was only referring to the concept vehicle (I should've pointed it out 2bh)
I'd keep doing what they're already doing as far as other vehicles since people are at least leasing them. I only care about that concept car, other than that I'd do something with Audi and VW.

BMW already manufactures mini coopers though.

Ford

Make no changes

Redesign model t sell it as a civic killer.

Semi-correct
the 200sx is the 180sx spiritual successor, while the S17 is basically a 350sx. It also helps differentiate the Silvia and Fairlady platforms by making the Silvia an MR and the Fairlady an FR. The 200sx is intended to do exactly what the 180sx did- budget sports car.
I suppose down the line a new Sil80 special edition could be made.

but they got gud with some of there newer hybrids. just not on 4cl engines

Ford

>immediately rename company Ferd
>kill the crossovers
>kill the taurus fusion and focus
>all steel body's
>bring back the Ranger and Explorer with a 2 liter pushrod engine the 3.0 Vulcan but with around 200 hp and the 3.5 ecoboost
>make the f150 a truck again not a people carrier with a bed 3.5 ecoboost or a NA 4 liter straight 6 with around 300 hp and 500 ftlbs as entry engines then the 5.0 and a new 5.8 as intermediate engines both with an optional turbo or s/c option and have a 460 as the highest engine option putting out about 700 HP NA with the same s/c or turbo option
>bring back the lightning and the bronco but neither can have the eco boost or the I6
>make the Mustang lose some weight
>take the Australian falcon and bring it US to fill the sedan line
>optional 5 speed and 6 speed manuel trannys in everything
>make bumpers bumpers again not giant blocks of plastics
>tell Lincoln to stop copying our designs but with a different emblems and to start making giant luxobarges
>bring back 15 inch rims
>kill the new gt design and just reuse the old one but with a boosted 460
>mfw gm can't compete

>Mini
Kill every model but the "3 door"
Decrease size, remove all the crap and increase reliabilitity
Market two options RWD sport hatch back, fun car 4 cycilinder. With Mr Bean as spokesman.
Second AWD 3i city car completely customizable for this me generation.
Bring entire company back to the original fire anybody that tries to offer an off clubman rebuild.

>Sachsenring
Ditch VW parts manufacturing and get back into car production.

Start production of:
>"601 Classic" (new production 1980s-era Trabant 601)
>"601 Hatch" (new production 601 Universal)
>"800 RS" (reworked rally version of 601)
>"601 Performance" ( RWD hothatch based on 601 Universal)
>"601 Drift" (601 Performance with Dagumi Tofuboy panda paint job and wheels)
>"S-Amphibious" (BRDM-2 clone)
>"S-B60" (single-engine BTR-60 clone)
>"S-55 standard" (T-55 clone)
>"S-72 standard" (T-72 clone)
>"S-55 Performance (tuned version of S-55 sold in small amounts to satisfy the homologation requirements of the Russian Tank Olympics).

saab
stop fucking off

>no more franchised dealerships, direct sale only
>Lusso in the trash
>California in the trash
>institute an RPG type leveling system for customers
>have to level up by spending money and doing Ferrari events to have access to higher end cars/being pushed up wait lists
The cars are mostly irrelevant, just keep rehashing old names and doing the same thing they always do, but my ingenious system will take the dickwaving to the next level and double profits easily. Level 1 cars-

Dino remake, V6 TT they are making for Maserati already, 2800lbs, 200k
Mondial remake, 2+2 vert, V6 TT mid engine, human can actually fit in back seat, 200k

The rest can stay as is for now, but add an F12 Challenge car

Porsche

- Kill the Cayenne
- Introduce multi-tiered option segments on the Macan, including an offroading/rally-esque package designed to nip at the heels of Land Rover
- Enter the Macan in the Dakar Rally for publicity/giving it race legitimacy
- Make the Boxster and Cayman two different cars with different designs, the 718 Coupe/Spyder and the 550 Spyder, with the 550 being a bit more bare bones, and entry level at

Jeep:
trim the lineup down to 3 cars

Wrangler
I like the current Wrangler and I think it works for what it's supposed to do. That being said the Wrangler has been being maarketed more and more towards casuals and people who use them as commuting cars. Only thing I would kind of change is the trim levels
>sport
For when you just want a Wrangler. No leather, basic interior. Cut as much excess as possible while not being bare-bones.
>rubicon
Sport base with offroad-oriented upgrades.
>sahara
Sport base but commuting-oriented upgrades
Overall I want the Wrangler to be simpler and more of a "back to basics" car marketed towards enthusiasts.

Cherokee
The Cherokee is not what it used to be, and that's ok. Jeep's costumers have been using their cars more and more for commuting and if that's the direction the Cherokee's taking, then so be it. I like the idea of the Cherokee being marketed towards the people buying Wranglers and never offroading them. Instead of watering down the Wrangler, make the Cherokee a fully-devoted crowd pleaser SUV (which it is, but I want it more so).
Different trim levels (maybe 3) of varying luxury upgrades

Renegade
I want the Renegade to be what the Cherokee used to be in the 90s. A compromise between a fun and capable car and a commuting car, for people interested in the sport of it, but not really intending to offroad all too much.
Biggest difference is build it off the Wrangler 2-door frame, instead of the Fiat one they're using.
Like the Wrangler, 3 trim levels:
>sport
basic interior to keep it cheap, but obviously keeping comfort and commutability in mind.
>trailhawk
light offroad upgrades built off the sport
>mojave
light interior upgrades with focus on comfort built up from the sport

>keeping the Macan and Panamera
>ever
you disgust me

>gm
bring pontiac back as a cheap spartain sporty kei cars and cheaper versions of sports car for a younger audience

GM was done already, and much better by this user.

If they could do without crossovers they'd be off the table in an instant, but a fucking racecar company wouldn't be making minivans if they weren't economically dependent on them. I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation by shoving them into Dakar.

>GM
I'll be resurrecting a lot of brands here.

>GMC
All truck production goes here
>Hummer
Off-road 4x4s. H1, H2, H3, and a new H4. H1 is the biggest and they shrink from there. All with Duramax diesel or big-block V8.
>Cadillac
High end luxury. All cars are qa tested by placing a full cup of water in the cupholder and driving down a cobblestone road. If any water spills it fails.
>Opel
Euro chevy.
>Vauxhall
Euro pontiac.
>Buick
Returns to making performance cars
>Oldsmobile
Makes entry-level luxury
>Geo
Makes cheap fuel efficient cars (sub 15k new)
>Saturn
Goes back to running itself
>Holden
Aus chev+pontiac+buick
>Statesman
Aus cadillac+olds+gmc
>Pontiac
Muscle cars
>Chevrolet
Normal stuff, Camaro retired
>Corvette
Makes low end supercars
>Chevy/Holden Classic
Makes new versions of
Commodore
Caprice
Impala
Malibu
etc.
that stay truer to their classic heritage, including electronic carbs, v8s, and rwd

Aww, no 944-esque el cheapo offering?

>Pontiac
Staff with collective of batshit insane engineers and let them do whatever they want

550, I'd imagine would run somewhere around $40,000 - $45,000, should've made that clearer, but that said, the MSRP of a 944 back in 85 was about 30k, which is almost double that now, so it's really not too far off.

>tfw selling out back in the day meant producing cheap, accessible sports cars instead of soccer mom mobiles

Underrated

CHEVY

KILL ALL MODELS
REVIVE METRO WITH V12 TWIN SUPERCHARGERS

I hear they were really good cars before gm took over

Chrysler
Find a way to cut ties with Tony.
Make designers build an actual Hemi
Bring back midsize sedans with low displacement 6 cyl.
Kill the SUVs/CUVs
Make the Chrysler marque the actual performance division and Dodge the poorfag worker division as it was meant to be.
Reopen Hamtramck assembly because that "imported from Detroit" shit sold but the cars were built in Belvidere

laugh as Chrysler gets run into the ground from my changes and leaves Ford as the king of US.

>Make the Chrysler marque the actual performance division and Dodge the poorfag worker division as it was meant to be.
But that's wrong.
Chrysler was their luxury division.
Dodge was their performance division
Plymouth was the poorfag division.

>Maserati

Cut ties with FIAT
develop motorsports program in F1, le man prototypes, and GTLM
embrace the all black murderer look and feel
v16 supercar bolting together 2 straight 8s
cut the levante and ghible
restart ferrari-maserati rivalry

>Chevrolet Fiero
I'd rather it stay dead, you fucker.

>not bringing back the fucking crown vic

>Oldsmobile
>entry-level luxury
>not making a modern Hurst/Olds Cutlass to beat the piss out of the Hellcat twins
user PLS

I'll take over VW and fix this shit for the NA market

-Diesel is already canceled, so I didn't have to do that one
-Cancel all work on wagon variants immediately, let the current production cycles run out, nobody wants that shit
-Fire/blacklist all current marketing related employees and immediately start doing all marketing/PR processes in-house with an American staff
-Cancel Beetle
-Cancel Tuareg
-Immediately begin work on a hybrid-electric Passat (US variant)
-Immediately begin work on a hybrid-electric Golf/Jetta while stealing Audi technology for the full electric variants
-Refresh Tiguan with a shit ton of consumer technology, cancel the long wheelbase variant as it is pointless with the Atlas coming out
-Cancel the Passat CC
-Create a variant of the Atlas with a fat ass V8 to appeal to Amerifat audiences to take over the (small) gap from where the Tuareg used to be and put in some leather door trim or whatever shit people who buy that kind of thing are looking for
-Stop pushing the golf as anything but a cheap commuter car
-Give dealerships more autonomy, work to give more dealer incentives, and expand dealership coverage

maybe just maybe it wouldnt go bankrupt in 10 years in the US as it will now

Nah, Chryslers were always faster and better handling until they went full luxury in the late 60's.
They got the best engines first.

actually I take that back, instead of cancelling the beetle, it needs to be completely redesigned as a fairly cheap but chic car targeted 100% towards women. it can be a garbage ride but must have all modern electronics, be adorable, and be available in a convertable. the only people who buy beetles buy them as fashion statements, so a DCT with a 2.0liter turbo is absolutely useless. Make it slow, make it cheap, but make it cute. And target it to women exclusively. No men. Just women. Maybe have some gay celebrities in the commercials. But this "im a golf but worse than a golf" shit is just ridiculous. It should basically be a rounder Jetta with a cute interior.

hurstfags pls go

chrysler

kill tony
bring back snek
hellcat ram with manual gearbox
hellcat dart because why not

as a gay man, I love the beetle and would hope you keep the Beetle 2.0L Turbo as a niche product

SUBARU
>Offer manual turbos of everything

That's all people fucking want.

>kill Tony
Every automaker improved

Should have been alive in 2005

>Mitsubishi
The poorfags ricecart.

In general
Manuals available on everything. All prices reduced atleast $5k. Power windows, AC, power locks, radio, and power mirrors are all now options rather than standard. For that matter carpeting, heat, powersteering, and the spare are all now things that can be deleted to reduce the price further.

Current lineup
>Outlander
Rebadged Megane.
>Outlander Sport
Rebadged Megane Sport Tourer.

>Mirage
No more G4 shit. Hatchback, Sedan, and Coupe versions. Hybrid and Electric options. 5spd MT, 5spd AT or CVT.

>Lancer
RWD. 6spd MT or 6spd AT.
>Lancer EVO
More power. 7spd MT or 6spd AT.

>i-MIEV
Make the body out of plastic. Rear seats are optional, doors are there either way to reduce production cost. Drop price $2k. New Price: $15,995

New cars
>Mirage Evo
The Mirage with a turbo and AWD.

>Eclipse
Resurrected as a no-frills MR sports coupe. Price:$13k

>Galant
FWD sedan. Price: $13k

>Minica
Now sold internationally. Marketed as the world's cutest (and cheapest) crossover.

>Type 73 Light Truck
Now sold to civilians. Don't even change the name, Type 73 sounds cool.

Once Mitsubishi becomes well-known again, then we switch gears and make "fun" cars. Off roaders and sporty cars. But first we must flood the market with cars so cheap the Koreans go broke.

Give the BRZ more power and a turbo

Tell the engineers to revise or clean-sheet redesign all models to be 20% lighter or we cut off their children's hands.

Brutally murder the design department and hire people who will bring back the bugeye look.

Grow a dick:

Kill Fiesta and Focus sedans
Bring in Fiesta and Focus coupes
Replace Mondeo/Fusion with Aus-Falcon
Re-engineer Mustang to be 10% smaller and 10-18% lighter
Re-engineer another Mustang that's 20% bigger, give it an obnoxiously large V8 and call it the Thunderbird
Bring back a ranger that's actually small
Build an RWD full-size crown vic
Sell a four-wheel-drive fiesta
make wagon versions of focus and falcon
Make a wagon-bodied two-door Raptor, call it the new Bronco

Kill all crossovers; make lifted versions of the AWD Focus, Fiesta, and Falcon wagons that are easy to bring back to standard ride height when the secondhand owners want a non-shit car.

Why would you intentionally make a shit car? Take the miata, outback, and mini approach and figure out how to convince morons to buy a great car so that the used market who understands it can get them cheap.

Why can't you just import the EU polo as an economy car and market the Golf as a premium compact LIKE THEY ALREADY DO IN EUROPE?

>Why would you intentionally make a shit car?

$

Americans don't want anything that small that isn't also adorably styled, like the fiat 500.

How do you know? Nobody has ever tried to sell a non-feminine small car on the North American market except for the fiesta, which is kicking ass in sales.

those are difficult to make cheap unless you cutback a lot. honestly cheapest way for a feiro to exist would be subcompact to kei size with an engine bay holding up to a medium size 4cyl

>Suzuki
Buy the chassis off other manufacturers. Buy drivetrains off other manufacturers. Don't give models names.
Hire all new engineers.
Start completely over, move some of the guys from the motorcycle division to head the car division. After designing enough cars restart the brand. Market it as a new beginning. Pretend like anything previously made never existed.

Ford

Falcon XB Coupe with modern materials.

Ford

Mustang Lineup gets expanded, sharing new RWD architecture to be shared with global Falcon and Lincoln.

- Mustang -
Ecoboost powers base coupe and revived SVO (limited run model with some GT/GT350 pieces).

N/A V6 powers base convertible.

GT/CS is revived for V8 Convertible only. There is no GT convertible or GT/CS coupe.

Mach 1 is revived with 3.5 Ecoboost from Raptor. Focusses more on exterior appearance and road manners than handling and track performance.

Boss 302 is revived as in-between GT and GT350 model, using tuned GT engine like last B302.

Cobra R returns as barely legal race car for the road. Essentially a GT350 stripped of nearly all creature comforts, even when compared to the GT350 R.

GT500/500 Convertible/500KR show up with god-knows-what engine. Rumored 5.8 V8? Ford GT-tier 3.5 Ecoboost V6?

Either the 2.0T, 2.3T, 2.7TT or 3.7N/A get paired with electric power for plug-in performance model.

- Falcon -
RWD Performance sedan to replace Fusion Sport, Taurus SHO. Uses 2.7TT and 3.5TT V6's.

- Focus -
Continues largely as is

- Fiesta -
Continues largely as is

- Bronco -
Returns with 3.2L I5 Diesel and 5.0 V8. Maybe 2.7TT for base consumption and wannabe's.

- Ranger -
Returns with 3.2L Diesel and 3.7NA V6. Possibly 2.7TT later.

Current SUV/CUV range stays the same.

Truck and Van lineup stay the same as well, with the exception of a "Crew" van added to the Transit and Transit Connect lineup. To compete with the MB Sprinter Crew and RAM ProMaster City Wagon.

>Chrysler Group-No more FIAT
Dodge Viper with new 10 litre 1000HP V10
Muscle Car Platform: Dodge Challenger, Charger, Plymouth Cuda, Roadrunner, Chrysler 300, 300 Convertible
New hot-hatch platform: Chrysler 200, Dodge Aries, Plymouth Reliant
Minivan Platform: Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager
Half-ton/3/4-ton truck: Ram 1500, 2500, Chrysler Pacifica, Plymouth Sprinter Van
Heavy Duty truck: Ram 3500 with 1000 lb-ft Cummins or Viper V10

Take over honda/acura
Get rid of everything

Sell an all electric car built as cheaply as possible (no fancy autistic computer in dash or electronic suspension bullshit). Roll cage with door bars, racing seats, 6 point seatbelts, provisions for head and neck restraints. Only comes in white with cloth interior

MSRP: $18,000

Sell a 2 door hatch with turbo K series making 300 whp. Comes with safety features in the electric car. kerb weight should be around 2000 lbs. Only comes in red with leather interior

MSRP: $12,000

Sell a sedan with J35. Is really heavy because of extra sound deadening, double pane glass (for less road noise), very comfortable leather seats with heated/cooled seats. (Think NSX seats as far as comfort goes). Seats in the rear can fully recline with foot rest. Rear window has sunshade. Screen in dash only does rear camera and navigation. No phone bullshit. Basically the comfiest car possible. Integrate roll cage into design of car, fill in the gaps with air bags and normal 3 pt belt. (car for normies) Only comes in silver with cloth interior.

MSRP: $24,000

Sell a CRV that is light as fuck so when you crash it because you are talking to your fucking kids on your phone you dont kill anyone. Comes with heavily padded roll cage but uses 3 pt belts and airbags. Uses J35. Only comes in red with leather interior.

MSRP: $19,000

Sell NSX: only comes in berlina black with camel interior. Comes with twin turbo J35. Pretty much identical to the car as it was in 2001 (pre-facelift but with updates). Has electronic motors from the electric car so it has torque on launch. Comes with full safety features from electric car. Comes in manual or the automatic tranny used in the CRV. Is a fixed hardtop.

MSRP: $85,000

Saves a ton of money, safer for the passengers by a lot, streamlines companies, fixes things I dont like

Fucking someone gets it, shave off that fucking pigfat on the mustang.

Subaru

>bring Levorg 2.0 stateside with the 6 speed, call it the STi wagon
>also put WRX 2.0 in the Levorg and sell that as the WRX wagon
>put said 2.0 from the Levorg in the STi, maybe punch it out to a 2.5 for the US market because muh no replacement for displacement
>take the anemic 152hp 2.0 in the new Impreza, bore it out to a 2.5 for around 175hp as an option
>make a manual available in every model again in the US, including the H6 models
>work on bringing boxer diesels to compete with Mazda's new Skyactiv-D in the US
>immediately start development on a new SVX, this time with an available manual instead of the glass and paper mache 4 speed auto
>chop off the back of an Outback H6 and make it into a new BRAT/Baja to compete with the ridgeline
>either bore out the FA20 in the BRZ to a 2.5 or cram the EZ36 into it, whichever is the easier way to bring the BRZ to the upper 200hp range, sell it alongside the regular BRZ
>bring back the Legacy GT and Outback XT
>Crosstrek XT, maybe

Mazda
>Mazdaspeed 6 with the new turbo motor from the CX-9 or whatever it's called now and a 6 speed manual AWD
>Mazdaspeed 3
>a real goddamn coupe Miata in the US market after about 27 years of literally everyone begging Mazda for it
>bring the Mazda 6 wagon stateside WITH A MANUAL and Speed6 version
>bring the Mazda 2 hatch stateside since scion is dead and the iA was a useless subcompact sedan anyway, and super fucking ugly
>just make more FDs instead of whatever RX9 bullshit they're cooking up, two trims-
>el cheapo NA version, balls to the wall turbo version ala FC
>develop a new RWD Cosmo for both Japan and the US, have a 3 rotor like before and contract out LS3s from Chebby as an option, not auto only
>If they have to, bring back Eunos for the RX7 and Cosmo for cafe bullshit like how Dodge separated themselves from Ram, or bring a kei car here in limited quantities to offset the rotaries, same only reason for the Aston Martin Cygnet's existence