Busty & Rusty Thread

Track bar off track edition

>tfw I'll never have a busty qt.314

>TFW your track bar tracks itself right the fuck apart
Death wobble is scary especially when you go from none to tons

jus b herself

What's it like for you guys who don't live in the rust belt? Is taking your car apart like a fun game?

This is the new one. It's going to look pretty out of place maybe I should paint it brown. Or bright yellow? My dad drove a red and brought yellow pickup for work when I was a kid so I have this weird idea of painting any part I replace bright yellow. Like the differential covers when I get motivated enough to change the fluid. I'm sure it would be ugly as hell.

Gfs hot, truck is shot. I'm in the same boat; but instead of rust, everything that isn't metal is breaking.

Dunno if I'm going to put the new one on tonight. Days are short. Guess I'll just post a few teenage reaction images of her I got off her old laptop.

You don't need that shit.

is she 18 user?

Yeah... that's why I'm buying a classic car.

So when do we get nudes...?

I've never experienced rust, there only time i use penetrating oil is when needing with the exhaust. Other then that i can literally disassemble a car with a socket and a cheater bar

Quit posting this ugly bitch

Not in some of these pics they're from like 2010 maybe even the 'naughties

I try to sort of draw a line.., plus blue board yadda yadda but what do you need a classic for? My fox has just as much if not more plastic shit as my truck. Just get some extra long clips and/or glue. Find just the right glue and you're golden.

Come on now she's not ugly she's actually quite charming when she wears her cornbread country genes proudly. Some of these looks she's experimented with I have less than stellar opinions of but whatever. Have a picture of my interior that demonstrates my plastic parts are holding up pretty good apart from my giant bezel that thieves cracked stealing my old Supertuner. I kinda like that premium OEM one with the hard EQ/balance though so w/e

I actually picked up a real cool 90s double din cd supertuner at the thrift store this week for $5 that already had a Chrysler harness on it. Couldn't pass that up but I'll probably put it in the lebaron.

Must be nice, user.

>those cars parked next to an actual house instead of a trailer
color me surprised

pretty sure a trailer would be nicer than that house.

>virgina plates
>ohio plates
>g/f has no eyebrows
>house looks like a shack where snuff films are made
seems about right

West Virginia plates. Like I'd bring a car back from Virginia. Well, actually I about did in 2014 when I totaled a car there. At any rate, it has Ohio historical plates now.

It has a basement and an attic, plus 8 foot ceilings in the first floor so it's way better than a trailer.

Nice thread op, u DD the truck and weekend the Foxbody? Or vis versa

DD the truck and weekend the foxbody yeah. There's also a ZJ and a Passat and Lebaron and Ram 50. I should really sell some of these cars.

her feet and butthole needs to be licked asap

Never licked her feet although she has some story about a black guy at McDonald's asking to when she was wearing sandals.

It's morning and I think I am going to paint it yellow

I wouldn't fuck this girl with your dick

Looks like shes fucked more niggers then Paris Hilton

>but what if vehicles were spiders?

That was a great thread.

LoL where do you think this is? She knows a grand total of one, 130 pound nigger and considering how bad he was sweating her for a while I doubt she fucked him. How do you look like you fucked niggers anyway?

So I go to adjust this track bar before I painted it and the old one is like 36 and 7/8" I'm guessing these resources saying 39 1/8" are for newer Rams. I moved it up to 37" since my tires show some signs of positive camber. It IS threaded in a way it can be adjusted without removing it so I guess I'll just see how it goes and tinker a little with it if I notice any weirdness. I rotated this pic then rotated it back in my phone but I still feel like it's going to be sideways.

It really was. I still think about that guys description of that spider sometimes when I'm offroading.

So yeah this is what it's gonna look like back under there. Pottery. Tucked away and understated plus it'll give me secret motivation to do that differential next to it so the cover will match. Also I paid double for that fancy adjustable bar when I strongly suspect the generic one would have been fine so fuck everybody .I want to be able to see it.

Gotta torque everything down now.

Tight enough for the road. Thanks for being a vague approximation of car guys while I wrenched. Car girls aren't actually interested in shit like this.