/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order Genera

Previous: >[Babylonia Release Gacha]
cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/
- From 12/7 to 12/21
- 5* Enkidu (Lancer)
- 4* Gilgamesh (Caster)(Bride)
- 4* Medusa (Lancer)

>5* Demonic Buddha
50% NP Charge, Increase Overcharge by 2 (1 time)
>4* Room Guarder
Star Attraction +300%, reduce 300 damage
>3* Seeker of Miracles
+15% NP damage up when equipped on Divine Servants

>[Events]
- 1/2 AP all Orders
- From 12/7 to 12/14 everyone is getting 2 Golden Apple per day
- Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO Special Anime will air on 12/31. TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Da Vinci-chan Code event Japan only
- Final Battle Raid event later this month, you need to clear Babylonia to participate

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45
>Extella spoilers
pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11837416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is my wife
Say something nice about her

xth for Robin Hood a cute!

Reminder that of all the overpowered Servants in this order, not one was able to kill Gorgon Medusa before she turned into Tiamat.

Gorgon Medusa is above world level.

It's honestly kinda weird how little Mashu does in Babylon. (You)'ve got goddesses falling for you lef and right and she doesn't say a thing, and meanwhile she spent all of Camelot in a huff over Serenity and Sanzo's clinginess.

>Turned into tiamat
>literally tiamat using her body
>the version you summon is just medusaless 4* shitter who is killed by perseus
k

This is a Jaguar Man (Tiger/female).

Should have married Fionn when she got the chance.

I protected this smile.

Enkidu Alter Kingu when?

Enkidu and Kingu meeting would actually be awesome. It'd be like Jeannu and Jeanne alter only Kingu would probably really love Enkidu.

At this point she's accepted she's going to die, may as well let you be happy with someone else once she's gone.

Does Proto Cu's skill work on these Beast enemies?

stop bumping this thread you retards
Last one isn't even at 600 replies yet.

There is Beast Class, Beast hero attribute, and beast descriptor like the dragon. Beasts are probably the first two and CU is probably against the last one only.

To be fair the one you summon is called the Queen of the Monsters and can even quickly dissolve Servants with her barrier.

ded

Why is this thread being so slow? Didn't we just get a new Order a day ago?

Any plot summaries for Babylon yet?

Because you made a thread when the other thread was still at 500 replies.

Even if this was the real thread, who cares if it runs slow. I'd rather have a slow general with little to no shitposting than the fast paced garbage filled crap you people always have.

So how do I get more of the gems?

You know how.

Reminder

>Her
>Foued
>Him
>Not foued

Not really helping the case here.

Plus, the CEs could be a different levels.

11158+990 is still lower than what she's got

Scathach is my wife

something nice about her

What kind of player level up scat's first and second skill before the third one?

LIZ THREAD

a scatfag

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

I used him and he was average. Not amazing but not abysmal either.

What's the best CE for Rider Pirate sluts and Shuten?

That cursed copypasta aside, Scat's final ascension art really bugs me out

xth for Semi-sama in 2017

Someone who obviously uses Jack or Okita more so she just boosts either of them and uses the stars/shorter dodge cooldown, are you retarded?

Are we good?

Reminder DW WILL add semi during the Solomon raid. It's literally they last chance they'd have to add her.

I just wanted a good caster. I didn't want another fucking lancer.

Good for you for finally having a new picture to post, since no one gives a shit about Semi I guess she doesn't get much fanart.

how the hell do I do 6ushi

>Saber Lancelot, Caster Gil, and Mashu have been my MVPs of Babylon
really fires your neurons

That's not how it works, git gud shitter

perfect

Once more just to get as large a reading as I can.
strawpoll.me/11837416

What are you waiting for ? Go roll for Enkidu user.

What's happening on this image? What is she saying?

You can do it fried or roasted, it doesn't really matter though, there's people who'll eat it raw anyway.

Prepare yourself, goldie

>The two sneks are last

This bullying needs to stop.

We Semifags have been hiding our powerlevels

He's the one preparing you, making you stronger.

I literally have the opposite problem
Got casko, waver, helena, nursery rhyme for caster and only liz as lancer

>the person who doesn't know the most often used quick meme team
>shitter
Okita or Jack's NP (Hell Jack is overkill alone dude to the fact most enemies are female) is more than enough and the divinity buff isn't often needed.

I just brought someone with AoE and Waver to clear out the first three

Then baited the rest with George till my 2nd AoE servant could charge up her NP

>large reading as I can
I mean, the majority of /fgog/ actually have a minority opinion. Outside of us nobody really cares about anyone out of Babylon save for CasGil, Ishtar, and Enkidu. Lolidusa and Merlin have gotten a little bit of art but yeah.

I'm actually surprised Taiga isn't getting any art at all. Quetzacoatl I can understand since her scary face is probably a huge turn off for a lot of people, particularly the nips.

>needing all that extra padding when Drake can solo that fight

"They said I could be anything so I became a burrito"

>proxypoll

Not a Semifag myself, but to be fair she does have a lot of fanart. It's just most of it is of her and Amakusa together.

>Grailed trash

My MVP's for Babylon were Saber Lancelot and Ishtar.

Scathatch and Jack for me.

>Grailing Saberlot but leaving his skills at such trash levels

I will never understand why people do retarded shit like that.

I don't even like Astolfo but holy shit this game is so easy just play with who you like. There are fujos with grailed Arash's going through Babylon right now.

This Rin girl has spirit. Perhaps I should offer her some private training to prepare her properly for womanhood. It is a knight's duty after all.

My team change a lot depending on the ennemy class so far I've used Jeanne Alter, Drake and Waver the most, but Bride, Casko and Shuten saved my ass a bunch of times already.

Edgemond, Waver and Arash were mine.

My Bedi needed medals

Sadly, mine was Merlin ;_;

even more in lancelot case where more than half is power is in the skills

Honestly, Gawain has done a fantastic job for me. He clears those Lancer waves perfectly and most other waves are still pretty easy since the sun is out almost always.

She is not for you, Eggplant Senior!

Arash is still better than Astolfo even as a 1*.

Stop RPing.

>I'm actually surprised Taiga isn't getting any art at all.
Really? She's was a gag character before, and now she's one again.
Plus, her competition for attention is too steep. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't get any art until Monday or later.

Quetz is on a RAMPAGE! Give her an opponent or she'll perform her finisher on you!

Getting one step closer.

Can I make Gawain my wife or does he only like little girls?

She's not a married woman and we all know that is your fetish.

Go away Hopeman

okita and swimsuit seiba handled most of everything for me

I want Quetzalcoatl to make me finish if you know what I mean.

Cleo and Gawain for me

Cleo has had amazing survivability and it was quite literally Gawain's time to shine with all those lancer enemies and sunny maps

The cock. Nobody can beat the cock.

>Not grailing your favorite servant

Why wouldn't Semifags want to post that art though? I mean, it's not like we're in a general obsessed with cucking or anything.

Pretty sure that despite the memes, he is courteous enough to take a fine lady who shows actual love and affection even if she is not a little girl.

Post boob demons

>Having Astolfo as your favorite.

>Yet you do?

I'm not cutting jack shit out of any equation. I never tried to compare them on any basis other than personality in the first place. You're the one who started bitching at me that Gilgamesh is just lucky compared to Saber, which is irrelevant to the original point of comparing personalities and styles of rulership.

>They were both besieged by supernatural threats. One of them also had very mundane threats to worry about, the other one didn't.

Saber didn't have to deal with Divine Spirits, much less ones on the level of the Babylonian pantheon. Nor did she have to deal with a legitimately kingdom-eradicating calamity like the Bull of Heaven.

Both the supernatural and mundane threats that Saber faced, combined, are nothing compared to what Gilgamesh had to contend with. What's more, she didn't have to face them alone. She had Merlin and all the Knights of the Round to support her.

>And in what way does "humanity" make difference here? I thought we were arguing kingship, not monster slaying.

We weren't arguing kingship in the first place, but you did a good job turning this into a cock waving contest between Gil and Arturia. Congratulations.

>Now you're moving the goalposts.

Explain how. Really, go on. I'm waiting to hear how his job of managing his entire kingdom all on his own instead of delegating to others isn't a valid point in his favor as a king.

>Are you fucking retarded? He ran alone with her.

user he ran to his lands, with all his armies, and they waged war with Arturia until Gawain and him had their decisive showdown. The fact that he took such a large chunk of Arturia's armies away is also part of the reason why Camlann was so terrible, and why getting Lancelot's help back was so fucking important.

>Ok, now you're making shit up. NONE OF THIS is true. He ran and hid in a fucking convent.

I think you probably need to re-read your lore.

You both need to stop.

for some reason that face makes me think more of bedivere than nero

Some people have bad taste but they still have the right to like bad servants user. Don't be mean.

>Your original claim was that Gil's "humanity" made the difference but you have yet to mention how that made any difference when the problem that brought down Artoria never existed in his time.

It's a difference from a literary perspective. Nasu deliberately set up a dichotomy between Gilgamesh and Arturia for a goddamn reason. He's divine but embraces his humanity and she's human (sort of, not really) but embraces her ideals and becomes something less than that.

So of course Gilgamesh is immensely popular among humans and Arturia is betrayed by them. The whole point of Arturia's downfall, in the VN, is that her attempting to be this greater ideal is the very thing that destroyed her rule because she was too distant, too cold for even her own inner circle of knights to understand.

>I'm tired of chasing you every time you move the goalposts and it's clear you're a retard. Fuck off.

Nah!

Shit, I see what you mean.

Astolfo is a great character, it's not his fault people treat him as nothing but waifubait